Broken Promises - Voight's Da...

By ChloeOgrady1

Samantha Voight, Sergeant Hank Voight's 25 year old daughter. Sam, much to her father's dismay, joined the FB... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Martin Hinks...
Chapter 63
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
I've been thinking...
AUTHORS NOTE!
A/N

Chapter 64

2.4K 20 0
By ChloeOgrady1

'I'm going in to check it out.' Sam says.

'Sam. The place could be rigged.' Liam tells her whilst trying to stop her.

'I'll take my chances.' Sam says. 

'Sam...' 

'WHAT?!'

'You're not going in alone. I'll come with you.' 

'No! Stay out here! If it is rigged, you're not coming with me.' Sam tells him before heading inside. Once she is, Liam looks around and sees Tonya Howard in the distance and he walks over to her.

'Special Agent Knox.' She smirks.

'Is the place rigged?' Liam asks.

'It might be.' Tonya responds. Intelligence then pulls up followed by Hank, Peter and Shaylynn. 'You called the other two.'

'No, I didn't. If anything happens to Sam...'

'What?' Tonya challenges.

'Your life won't be worth living.' Liam says. He then walks over to Hank. 'Sam has gone in. The place could be rigged.'

'Suspect?' Hank asks.

'Tonya Howard.' Liam informs them, pointing to the woman he was just talking to. Hank motions for everyone to follow him, but Liam pulls Shaylynn aside. 'One of my CIs got word that she's planning to end the Voights once and for all.' Shaylynn gets a worried look on her face and gets her phone out and calls Sam.

'What?' Sam says when she answers her phone.

'What the fuck do you think you are doing? This place could be fucking rigged.'

'That's why I'm in here. To see what that bitch is up to.'

'Sam, you're not thinking straight. Come out.' There's no answer. 'Sam?'

'Can you smell something from outside?' Shaylynn gets confused but she can smell something. 'Shaylynn!'

'Petrol.' Shaylynn tells her.

'Get everyone back. NOW!'

'Why?'

'Just do it!' Sam orders, ending the call. Shaylynn is starting to get worried but she does as she's told.

'What's going on?' Peter asks.

'I don't know, but it's not good.' Shaylynn tells him. She then walks up to Hank.

'What's up?' He asks her.

'I don't know. Sam wanted us all to stay back.' Shaylynn say.

BOOM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 8 4
Hank Voights daughter Danielle the new candidate on 81 falls for the squad lieutenant and he fell for her when she was in the academy. "You're voig...
2.4K 33 10
Jordan Voight is attacked and slips into a coma. The prime suspect, her father, Hank Voight. Set roughly around season 6 of PD. Will mention Fire and...
1.3M 32.5K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
9.6K 177 20
For all the people who have daddy issues, but like the type where you see old men and be like 'can you be my dad' this story is for you. This story...