Return of The White Wolf [DIS...

By possibleastronaut

[DISCONTINUED] Sara Marcello, the only werewolf in her family for generations, and has grown up learning the... More

Prologue-Storytime
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Here we go!
For Those In The Contest!
Not An Update

Hey guys...

802 24 6
By possibleastronaut

READ THIS UNTIL THE END! IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!

Yo there, Sled Team! For those of you who are new to my account, I call my readers/followers the Sled Team.

So, I've been getting a lot of comments on this book lately, and I actually just now checked the read count on this book. It's got over 100, and now it's on to 6000!

I didn't expect it to go that far. Heck, I never dreamed of it going this far!

I have a confession to make. I am discontinuing this book.

No, don't bombard me with comments telling me to continue. Please, it will only make me feel worse. I'll explain.

I haven't updated this book since sixth grade. I am currently in tenth grade. See where I'm going yet? I have ideas of where it will end, but not how the middle goes. I didn't in sixth grade, either.

But that doesn't mean I'm taking down this book. I understand it's crap, but I haven't updated it and have no plans to update it, but I will keep it up.

Don't fret, I have another non-fanfic book I've been working on for a long time. I will put up the first chapter as soon as I'm done with the book. I promise, I'll update that one until the end. That book will be finished and not left hanging for four years.

I sincerely apologize again for doing that in the first place. I feel incredibly awful. You have no idea the amount of guilt I have over this book.

I'm so sorry.

^==^• >
  |    |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
500K 19.4K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...