The Wicked Within

By TheGothKids

Featured Story//November 2017 *** Evil can be found in the most unexpected places. One being our neighbors... More

Prologue: She
1. A Night To Be Remembered
2. Inside The Store
3. A Gift Of Rats
4. The First Rules
5. Another Note
6. The Barber Shop
7. The Dream
8. Therapy
9. When Lights Are Off
10. Make It Ok
11. The Purpose Of The Cult
12. The Final Test
Epilogue
Thank you!
New Book!

Seven Laws of Wickedness

2.6K 96 11
By TheGothKids

1. Wickedness has no beginning or end on earth or any other world that may exist. It has always been here, and it always will be.

2. Wickedness can be created in a human, the product of a horrible situation. Or, it can be implanted in a human from birth.

3. Anyone can be inflicted with wickedness.

4. The person standing next to you could have it, and you wouldn't know. You could have it, and you wouldn't know. It has to grow inside of you and surface.

5. Wickedness has a mind of its own. It is conscious. It is aware.
Therefore, it can pick who it infects.

6. Wickedness is the most powerful form of insanity.

7. Therapy is futile. True wickedness can be removed from humans only by death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 69 24
A young girl (Red), is raised in a cult environment that performs human sacrifice as a part of their rituals. Red is physically, verbally and sexuall...
256K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
1.5K 198 30
Somewhere in Japan in a town almost forgotten, a cult lead by evil like no other was murdering it away. Though they have challengers, will they succe...
119K 4.1K 49
In a community of cannibals and serial killers Anika Richards finds herself in the middle of the sadistic cult and 'family', the group works together...