Us and Them

StripesAndBraces द्वारा

Lucy King and Maya Robinson were always content with their small group of friends. It's been that way for fou... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Us and Them

137 2 0
StripesAndBraces द्वारा

Dear Reader, 

The story you've clicked on is not formatted like most! It is written by not one, but two Harry Potter obesessed authors! We have each taken on a character and write as them, switching perspectives periodically. So when you see a character name in bold it means that the story has changed to that person's perspective. The story will either come from Lucy King (StripesAndBraces) or Maya Robinson (BurgerBurgerBurger). We're excited to be collaborating and hope you enjoy the story as much as we enjoy writing it!

-StripesAndBraces and BurgerBurgerBurger 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 28 29
Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, and James Potter aren't the only notorious group that roam the halls of Hogwarts. There is another, no no...
5.2M 181K 50
"SHE LOOKS AT YOU AND SEES THE STARS. YOU LOOK AT HER AND SEE THE MOON. IT'S SUCH A GODDAMN TRAGEDY BOTH OF YOU THINK THE OTHER IS LOOKING AT THE GRO...
306K 11.4K 61
Chapter order is INTENTIONAL An Interactive Marauder's Era Fanfiction. Poly Relationship with one girl with Remus Lupin, James Potter and Sirius Bla...
1.3K 77 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...