Betrayed By Fate

By alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... More

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 4 | Jenn
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 15 | Shopping
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Epilogue |4| Mystery?
Q&A (and interesting facts )

Chapter 10 | Awaken

118K 4.6K 403
By alice-ayuzawa

(Lily's pov)

A woman stood before me.

Long silver hair, striking silver eyes, a long white dress her appearance screamed beauty and power.

She walked right through me like she couldn't see me, she walked to a girl, I couldn't see her face she had her back to me, her long black hair splattered with blood I furrowed my eye brows in confusion, I didn't dare to look around.

My head began to ache, again these shock like headaches plaguing my brain, I felt massive pressure on my body, I couldn't move..I was paralysed.

The girl turned around, my breath stopped I felt my lungs tighten.

"This can't be.." I mumbled under my breath my mind still in the state of shock and disbelief, my headache got rapidly worse by the second, my ears are ringing.

The girl had raven black hair, a black leather jacket. it had blood on it, her hands were claw like, they were the same as her clothes, blood tainted.

The girl standing there was me.

I was standing there in the middle of a massacre.

I was standing there with bloodshed red eyes and tears faling down my face.

I...I looked like a puppet, my eyes were empty of any emotion, the endless stream of tears were running down my face, I looked lifeless. My face hard, monotone. I looked like I didn't give a shit about the bloody corpse around me.

It's a memory.

My memory.

The lady walked to my old self, I felt hate growing in me, that person was the Moon goddess the person who sealed my fate and made me the monster I am.

She spoke "You my child sinned, you killed thousands of people," she shook her head. My older self stared at her, venom.

"Give her back" my voice started weak " GIVE HER BACK TO ME!" "Aren't you a so called goddess? bring her back to me, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!!" I screamed a heart aching cry, words of agony leaving my lips.

"Your punishment will be cruel" the goddess continued, I was on my knees, my hair covering my eyes, tears running down my face making contact with the blooded ground.

The Moon goddess looked unaffected, she raise her hand her index finger pointing at my head.

She muttered something before everthing around us stopped, the wind, the sound of the animals the moans of the dying pack members.

Before she did anything I whispered to her" I curse you! I curse you Moon goddess, God. I DON'T CARE! I CURSE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME" I screamed looking up, The goddess didn't wait longer and touched my head with her finger.

I fell backwards my eyes were open, my now soulless body lying on the ground like all the others.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

(JENN'S POV)

Lily is still sleeping, the doctor can't explain why she doesn't wake up. I am starting to worry...her bruised face is still healing her head had to be stitched because of her slow regeneration, even a human would wake up within 3 days under the same circumstances.

It's been 5 days.

From time to time she has these 'panic attacks' where she always mutters 'Lily' in a searching tone, she clenches the bed sheets and trashes around, everytime I have to call the sisters to restrain her.

I am sitting beside her bed, Zaire is standing behind me pouting, I refused to eat anything, it is hard to eat if I'm used to hunger plus I want to stay by Lily if she wakes up today.

"Come on Hazel, you have to eat" He said in a pleading tone, I almost melted at his concerned tone, his hand made contact with my shoulder, I shook his hand off and leaned away from his touch, after what happened I am not sure if I can let anyone touch me without having a panic attack. When I saw Lily on the ground bleeding, I felt panicked, I needed someones support, his touch calmed me down I felt safe a feeling I did not have in a long time that was the only time I let him.

"Alp- I mean Zaire, why was Lily in a cell?"

I know what you are thinking 'why does she call him by his name?

...I don't want to talk about it.

Oh come on I know you loved his sexy dominant side.

Gabrielle. Don't.

He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, his eyes not meeting my questioning stare. "I kind of didn'ttrusthersoIletsleepinthecell" he rushed the words out in one breath leaving me confused.

He saw my confused state and sighed" I kind of..didn't trust her to be around you so I told Jake to put her in the cells BUT she knew that and didn't mind"

My fist clenched, I averted my eyes from him to look at the sleeping Lily on the white bed.

She has been in a cell for more than a year, putting her in a cell after she got her freedom is just cruel.

I looked down at my lap, tears threaten to fall, I felt horrible. She had to be in the cell because of ME.

I spoke to Zaire " Zaire, do you want know why I became a rogue?" His voice held hesitation"O-of course, I'd love to know more about you"

"I wasn't really popular in my pack, people didn't like my guts. It wasn't.." I gulped down the memories of the day Lily helped me"..it wasn't the greatest pack but I was alive"

"If I tell you the name of the pack, promise me you won't do anything"

He was fuming, I would've been scared if Gabrielle wasn't assuring me that he's angry for us not at us.

He took a deep breath before nodding.

"I am certain you know the Redmoon pack, that they are know for their experiments on rogues?"

"Lily was one of them"

I waited for him to realise what that meant, he looked disgusted at the mere thought.

"I saw her the day she got there...that was a year ago, more than a whole year passed I was ordered to clean one of the rooms in the dungeon house..., to my suprise it was hers. I could remember her from the day she got delivered here, she had these striking grey silver eyes"

"She asked for a knife I gave it to her, I didn't really think at that moment, I just had this feeling to trust her I got home in the morning, later that day I got to my room after finishing some..work I got suprised by her in my room"

"She was there for me when nobody was, she didn't know me but still asked me if I would come with her"

"She cared for me, it is thanks to her I am here now"

He looked at me dazed at the quiet adventures journey.

"Do you know why Jake could have done any harm to her?" I wanted to know.

He shook his head in negation "Jake is her mate, I didn't think he would do something to his own mate..."

"He is her MATE?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes"

"That is..horrible" he looked taken back from my words. "You don't understand, in the days I have been with her the only personal thing she told me was how much she wanted to find her mate..now her mate almost killed her!"

"The only time she truly looked happy was when she was talking about him"

I heard her stir, I was ready to call the sisters the groaning stopping me, I took a closer look at her to see her bruises heal quickly, her face free of any injuries.

Her eyes slowly opened, she sat up from the bed looking around.

Her face was emotionless, a shiver run down my spine at her intense cold stare, she looked...empty.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◇◇◇▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Yay I have school 🎊🎉

And I need my sleep.

Happy birthday for you random person on the Internet.🎉

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE?

ENJOY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
1.8M 50K 30
Mates, my parents told me that it would make me happy, ecstatic, over-joyed, excited, and anything but sadness and rejection. And I got the exact opp...
20.9K 1.6K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
2.6M 95K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...