12:30 ( B2ST FANFIC )

By Peculiarczar

" When the clock stops at twelve thirty, total opposite ang dalawang kamay at kung gagalaw man sila ,opposite... More

1| 12:30
2| Seeing Stories
3| Rather
4| Knockout
5| Knock Knock
6| Heart of a child
7|Escape
8| Stars
9| Junior
10| Fighting
11| Risk for Injury
12| Bad Blood
13| Risk for Fall
14| Let Me
15| Happy Pill
16| Adrenaline
17| Non - Fiction
18| Caffeine
19| Eccentric
20| Translucent
21| Intertwined
22| Gaze
23| Glad
24| Silver
25| Three hearts
26| Mine
28| Finale
Extra| Author's note

27| Deuce

4 0 0
By Peculiarczar

Sinamahan ni Ezra si Balm sa gown fitting as a bridesmaid, and of course Noreen was there.
Ezra was sitting on the leather sofa by the shop and he pretended to be busy on his phone by reading an e-book about Medical Surgical Nursing.

" You' re pretty " Said an unfamiliar voice behind Noreen's back. It was balm, Noreen was surprised by the unusual comment from the most unexpected person to say that. " Thanks but we both agree you're prettier " Sabi ni Noreen, smiling at her.

Balm felt something heavy on her chest at napangiti nalang din sya, she gets it how Ezra loves Noreen this much that he's willing to fight for her, how she gets to be nice to Balm after everything she has done to Noreen. But, balm was sincere with her comment, Maganda nga si Noreen.

" Well, duh" Sabi ni Balm, in a joking manner. " Listen Noreen, I'm sorry sa lahat lahat and...alam ko ang nararamdaman mo ka-" Sabi ni Balm pero pinutol sya ni Noreen , saying " I don't have feelings for Ezra, you must be mistaken " Noreen said smiling trying to get away from the conversation , tinignan nya nalang reflection nya sa large mirror ng dressing room.

" We both agree that your eyes doesn't match with your words Noreen " Sabi ni Balm, walking away from Noreen and pinuntahan nya si Ezra

" Tapos ka na? " Ezra asked as he saw Balm wearing the purple long gown.

" No, I still want to walk on them, what do you think? " Asked Balm.

" Okay naman " Ezra answered, pero he got back to his phone not paying much attention to balm, but if it was Noreen.

Balm rolled her eyes, sulking she went back to the dressing room, admiring her own reflection, si Noreen naman lumabas na talking to the lady in the lounge, nagkita sila ni Ezra.

Ezra got up from the sofa at nilapitan si Noreen, nakita ito ni Balm as this was her plan, makita kung ano mangyayare at ano gagawin ni Ezra if nagkita sila ni Noreen. She was hiding between the large curtains.

" Oh kuya Ezra, Hi " Noreen smiled as if nothing's wrong , she was on her way out at hinarangan sya ni Ezra.

" Noreen, alam kong ayaw mo na tong marinig pero, this will be the last time na sasabihin ko sayo " Sabi ni Ezra.

"Alam mo naman pala eh, why can't you just let it go?" Sabi ni Noreen.

" Listen. I'll tell you everything that you want to hear..." Ezra took a deep breath " Noreen, di na kita mahal, Kakalimutan na kita ,di na kita guguluhin, di ko na pipilitin pero... hindi dahil pagod ako, dahil hindi ako napapagod, pero...para sayo, I will not love you anymore " Sabi ni Ezra.

Noreen smiled. " That's great , mutual tayo , friends? " Sabi nya lending her hand for Ezra to shake. Although, it breaks Ezra's heart , crushing it more into ashes and remains. He shook her hand. Playfully patting Ezra's shoulder after,  she left the building leaving Ezra standing there.

-

Di na kita mahal

Noreen left the building in tears, It was official.
The clock struck at 12:30 , for something that didn't even began, natapos na agad. All those memories, the night under the stars, the lessons, the stories , the goal to reach level 5, she did achieve it but , the ceremonial promotion felt like a funeral dahil ang article na nagpapromote sa kanya ay ang proposal ni Ezra. What about that time when the article was assigned to her, na susukuan na nga nya ang pag sulat about kay Ezra, as she let her prejudice come between her. What about realizing and knowing who he really is, and falling in love with his beautiful character. The metaphors, the whole clock thing, it happened.

Ezra confessed for a million times, and for the last time para kay Noreen padin. They both chose to stop loving each other for each other's sake.

" Im going to finish all of this " Sabi ni Noreen as she arrived in front of the Go Group Building.

-

She approached the front desk, the lady asked her if she has an appointment , she was escorted to Lika's office. Pinatong nya ang basket of cupcakes like the one she got for Ezra before and she waited for Lika to finish her phone call, Lika was facing the window behind her desk.

" Napapunta ka bigla " Lika smiled at her as she ended the phone call, the aura is different here, it was creepier and it made Noreen's heart beat faster.

" Opo, I just wanted to visit you " Sabi ni Noreen smiling. " You got something for me?" Lika asked.

" Opo " Noreen brought the basket to the desk. Lika smiled as she received it, thanking Noreen.

" I was gonna write an article about you. Is it okay If I ask you questions?" Noreen asked. Pumayag si Lika, offering Noreen a seat, they started comfortably with Noreen asking simple questions like what does she feel about the wedding, the type of articles and interview that Noreen despises.

" Okay , now why did you ask Aries to write an Article about Ezra?" Tanong ni Noreen.

" What ? " Lika said, appearing shocked by Noreen's approach. " I didn't ask Aries to write and Article about Ezra or anyone " Sabi ni Lika.

" Akala ko ba wala kang kilala na Aries, why does it seem like you know him? " Noreen asked.

" Exactly, I don't know an Aries and why would I do that to Ezra?" Lika asked.

" Because you're nearly broke and you're trying to mask all of it " Sabi ni Noreen.

And that's the time na naging intense na ang aura ng room and even Lika's facial expression from smiley turned into annoyed and scary.

-

" May class ka diba? Hatid na kita " Sabi ni Ezra kay Balm.

" Duh, alangan iwan mo ako dito " Sabi ni Balm, as she got on the Motorbike. " Actually pwede kita iwan dito " Ezra said in a joking manner. " Ano pinagusapan nyo ni Noreen? " Balm asked.
" It doesn't matter " Sabi ni Ezra.

Hindi na sumagot si Balm. It matters , it matters alot to Ezra , kahit sya naman eh naramdaman nya na ito na talaga ang katapusan ng bagay na hindi man lang nagsimula.

They went to school and witnesses an unusual scenario, nakagather ang mga students sa screen na nagmumukha na parang walang klase but, there are more people than usual who's surrounding the screens that are scattered all over school, is there good news?

Pero, hindi. Ni mismo ang Anchor na si Julious Alili ay nanonood din, Nilapitan ni Balm at ni Ezra si Julious.

" What's going on ?" Balm asked, then alot of people are looking at her like she has done something wrong.

Ang nasa screen lang naman pala, Si Lika at si Noreen.

-

" How dare you talk about our company like that, sweety?" Sabi ni Lika, still trying to be nice pero halata naman pagkagigil nya kay Noreen.

" I'm sorry , Factual writer po kasi ako and I speak the truth so, I apologize " Sabi ni Noreen, seryoso at nakatitig sa mga mata ni Lika, looking like a stare contest, paunahan makabreak ng character.

" Kayo po, do you also speak the truth?" Noreen asked. " Of course dear " Sagot ni Lika, still playing the good girl act.

" So, you love my brother just as how hindi mo kilala si Aries and you didn't blackmailed him three years ago to ruin your own friend's life " Sabi ni Noreen.

" No! why are you accussing me of such? Kung Oo , bakit pala Noreen, why does it concern you?" Sabi ni Lika.

" It's because I asked permission from you kung pwede po kita interviewhin and pumayag ka, and I don't want my brother to marry a phony or a haux , pero di ka naman ganun diba?" Noreen asked, smirking at Lika trying to catch the truth.

" Of course not Noreen " Sabi ni Lika, smiling at Noreen.

" What if I told you that I have proof na ikaw ang nag blackmail kay Aries para sirain buhay ni Ezra?" Noreen asked, showing her the CDs and the USB .

Lika eyed the USB and the CD and she laughed at Noreen. " What are you trying to push here?" Sabi ni Lika.

" Your buttons " Noreen answered, Lika is guilty as evidenced by her facial expression. " Well, you have succeeded with it" Sabi ni Lika as she stood up and closed the curtains of her office." Those can be edited " Sabi ni Lika in defense.

" Discard those Noreen " Lika threatened her.

" Sure I will, Pero may copy pa naman si Aries and woah, you just admitted that you are in these without even watching it " Noreen smiled. " And yes, baka ang audio ma edit but, you told me that you don't know Aries which is weird cause both of you are in them " Sabi ni Noreen.

Lika morphed into a monster, about to dig her claws into Noreen's neck, she spun her head , you can hear her bones click. " I should have discarded you ages ago " Sabi ni Lika. " I can make your death look like a suicide Noreen now, get rid of those or else...Hmm, Kuya mo nalang kaya idiscard ko? Then you, that'll be easier right? " Lika said, laughing in an evil manner as she paced around Noreen. " One question Noreen, Open minded ka ba sa business?" Sabi ni Lika as she sat on the chair in front of Noreen.

-

Everyone in Alestair is in shock, lalo na si Balm who is surprised by her sister, akala nya sya ang black sheep ano na lang pala ate nya. " Let's go there " Sabi ni Balm kay Ezra.

-

" This should be easy Noreen, cause people like you are weak, you, si N, Ezra and even Balm, mga weakling, masyado kayong nagpapadala sa feelings nyo that it's easy to use it against you " Sabi ni Lika leaning into Noreen and glaring into her eyes. " And of course I did that to Ezra, I don't want to marry him, alam ko naman ang mangyayare sa kanya eh, so why not manipulate his life a little bit? Haha " She laughed like the sociopath she is. " And N, ohh dear N is so in love with me, he will do anything to please me, oh ayan he's now the fifth richest man in the Philippines all thanks to me ,you should all really thank me though ,perfect ending. Ezra is going to be a Doctor, kung hindi sya siniraan at naaksidente, hindi nya mapupursue and Nursing, hindi kami magb-break, hindi magiging kami ng kuya mo. Win - win situation " Sabi ni Lika smiling at Noreen. " So, what's the problem? Oh ,that's right...Hindi kasi napasayo si Ezra because he belongs to Balm now " Sabi ni Lika then she laughed. " Ooh, I'm sorry dear...how about we forget all of this and move on with our lives " Sabi ni Lika who went to her desk, she pulled the drawer and she wore gloves and took out a pistol with a silencer. " Unless, you want to do it the hard way" Sabi ni Lika sabay kasa ng Pistol.

Noreen's eyes widened and she actually felt scared that her palms started to sweat, still grasping the CD and USB. Maybe it was okay to die, naisip nya, malalaman at malalaman naman ng ibang tao na si Lika ang pumatay sa kanya at hindi sya papakasalan ni N. But, she was either thinking that she can run away or not.

" Ano Noreen? My sweet " Sabi ni Lika , nilapitan nya si Noreen at hinimas buhok ni Noreen, giving her goosebumps. " I'm sorry kung di napasayo si Ezra, I mean you can't have everything in this world pero...I can hahaha, I mean Ezra is stupid bakit mo sya nagustuhan? " Lika laughed.

" He's not stupid and wala akong gusto sa kanya " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Hmm, okay then we both don't like him, that's why I got out of the whole Ezra and I engagement so now, he's engaged to my sister who's stupid in love with him" She sat on her desk, holding the gun and carressing it, " What is wrong with the world?" She asked Noreen with the vibes of a criminal.

" Give me the CD and the USB " Lika commanded aiming the gun at Noreen, inabot naman ni Noreen. " Good girl " Lika smiled at Noreen as she got the CD and USB.

" Oops, hindi pa kita papakawalan " Sabi ni Lika. " Masyado ka nang maraming alam" Sabi ni Lika this time, dinikit nya ang end ng gun sa head ni Noreen, making Noreen cry. " Shh , shh...alam kong sad mamatay , di ka man lang grumaduate or nagkajowa, shh...shh " Pinapatahan nya si Noreen and teasing Noreen with the sound of the trigger." Minahal ka ng kuya ko " Noreen sobbed as she did eye contant with Lika. " Minahal ka nya ng buong buo" Dagdag nya. " Kasalanan mo din naman to lahat " Sabi ni Lika. " Goodnight Noreen " Sabi ni Lika, pulling the trigger.

The bang of gun was done.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7M 558K 156
This is not a love story. This is a story about LOVE.
325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
21.5K 1.2K 30
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...
5.5M 276K 64
(Academy Series #2) Being the son of an acting chairwoman of the academy pushed Jax to keep his identity hidden. Introduced himself as a scholar, he...