12:30 ( B2ST FANFIC )

By Peculiarczar

" When the clock stops at twelve thirty, total opposite ang dalawang kamay at kung gagalaw man sila ,opposite... More

1| 12:30
2| Seeing Stories
3| Rather
4| Knockout
5| Knock Knock
6| Heart of a child
7|Escape
8| Stars
9| Junior
10| Fighting
11| Risk for Injury
12| Bad Blood
13| Risk for Fall
14| Let Me
15| Happy Pill
16| Adrenaline
17| Non - Fiction
18| Caffeine
19| Eccentric
20| Translucent
21| Intertwined
22| Gaze
23| Glad
24| Silver
25| Three hearts
27| Deuce
28| Finale
Extra| Author's note

26| Mine

6 0 0
By Peculiarczar

Blackmail. Lika was too good at this, too good that it's scary. At a young age she's already thinking about building her own empire and she learned how to manipulate people around her, she has a vision. A sturdy vision that not even mercy on other people's condition will get on her way.

" Blackmail? Papaano...and where is your proof? " Sabi ni Noreen, not getting all this dahil sa mixed emotions.

" The Yang group is bankrupt, true but, the Go group is nearly broke yet they are charismatic, manipulative and strategic. Sama mo na din ,merciless how Lika approached me threatening my dad's job...then, his life " Noreen didn't accept it, she was stressing out napaupo sya ulit thinking about the Maharlika she met, na sobrang layo sa mga kwinekwento ni Aries , Balm is mean pero oo, alam yun ni Noreen but Maharlika...she is evil.

" She forced me to write an article about Ezra Yang , I didn't want to do it...but, I thought about my dad how he gets home and, he's always exhausted mapaaral lang ako. It started out small , and it was easy at first dahil mahilig sila mag inuman nung freshman pa sila, madali din nakaalis si Lika sa fake relationship nila dahil sa actions ni Ezra plus, my articles" Sabi ni Aries.

" So, alam mo ang katotohanan? " Sabi ni Noreen.

" All this time? Alam mo? " Noreen said, with anger rising as evidenced by her tone and her facial expression, Aries nodded with guilt written on his face. " Why would she do that ?" Noreen asked." Ezra has no interest with business but, si N ...N is a genius just like Maharlika, except he got blinded and hindi ko inakala na aabot talaga sa ganito at magtatagumpay ang plan ni Like three years ago. And, mas magtatagumpay ang empire nila now that there are two arrangements, mas panalo si Lika with Balm and Ezra's engagement " Sabi ni Aries. " I have proof by the way, Recorded tapes of our interactions pero, natatakot ako irelease sya before kasi baka may mangyaring masama but, ngayon...alam mo lahat and people will believe you-" Pinutol ni Noreen ang mga pahayag ni Aries as she demanded to listen to the tapes , and it's real the deals made by Lika, her voice isn't sweet but it is her. An article in exchange for the Job of Aries' father that earned it's level to his father's life. " Digital yet can appear edited " Sabi ni Noreen, brainstorming on what she must and can do.

" I need to write! " Sabi ni Noreen kay Aries, determined as ever. " No, we can't go Jose Rizal on this one " Sabi ni Aries.

" Eh, ano gagawin ko? If I just say it they won't hear me out !" Sabi ni Noreen with anger as the urge to do something to save her brother and possibly, saving Ezra.

" We need time , dapat mapalabas natin ang katotohanan Noreen, concrete dapat" Sabi ni Aries.

" Wala nang time, we need to move, ano pala dapat gawin?" Sabi ni Noreen.

With this revelation, Noreen's world crumbled as she imagined her brother's heart that will crush into tiny pieces pag nalaman nya to, just few weeks ago when he launched the new technology, he was the happiest person on earth , Maharlika's approval was secondary to it, and now...Noreen is about to ruit it.

" Si Kuya N..." Sabi ni Noreen kay Aries and she started to tear up.

" Wag ka mag alala, I have a plan " Sabi ni Aries.

-

Noreen was half buying it at the same time hindi sya makapaniwala, so much for true love, it is pure evil kung totoo man sinasabi ni Aries kay Noreen. Noreen went to class like she normally does, except she was quiet more quiet than she usually is or depressed like she used to be. She didn't participate much and she doesn't even respond lively to Lisa , she felt like she can't trust anyone right now.

" Okay ka lang ?" Lisa asked who looked really worried.

" Hindi sya okay " Sabi ni Mark, patting Noreen's back. " What's wrong? " He asked.

" I'm not even sure " Sabi ni Noreen. " You must be tired " Sabi ni Lisa , pouting , nahahawa na sya sa mood ni Noreen. " She's having one of those days " Sabi ni Mark, then it came to him. "May ginawa ba sayo ang Ezra na yun ? " He asked in a angry tone.

" Oh. " Bigla naalala ni Lisa, he just got engaged. " Didn't you hear Mark? He got engaged to Balm " Sabi ni Lisa.

Di na nagsalita si Mark, pero nakanukot ang noo nya, he's not having it , whatever Ezra did to Noreen kahit wala naman, he just confessed and he confessed over a million times.

-

Christmas' Eve

He got Noreen a snowglobe from Ireland, they were giving out presents and they were at El Nido, Palawan isa sa mga resorts nila Fred, they spent the weekend there with their family, except Ezra's dad.

" And..." Ezra gave Noreen a bouquet of flowers made from special paper. " Pinag aralan ko paano yan gawin sa Ireland and tinulungan ako ni Emmanuela and ni Elijah, these flowers won't die, ingatan mo ahh!" Ezra said in a joking manner, but he did put extra effort with those flowers.

Noreen loved it as she is a person who's not into material things, mas gusto nya ang from the heart at pinaghirapan, effort.

-

Noreen shifted in her room and laid on her back sa kanyang comfort zone ,her bed.

She can hear her brother, talking happily on his phone , he was talking about his wedding then he shifted to his new launch.

" Noreen, Sama ka dinner with Lika " Sabi ng kuya nya, who was on the phone smiling at her by the door.

" Uhmm...Okay , wait lang po " Sabi ni Noreen. Nanginig kalamnan nya, she started to rethink everything, is she selfish? or dapat maging considerate sya sa kuya nya? But, Noreen knows how to handle a situation like this ,dapat ang i-approach mo ang taong may problema, hindi mo idadaan sa ibang tao, yun ang naisip ni Noreen.

And being a member of the guild, she knows what type of bait she will serve.

-

They went to dinner to a fancy japanese restaurant, Noreen was rather quiet but, she took occassional fake smiles to compensate and look normal, the couple was really sweet in front of her, making her feel the third wheel vibe.

" Noreen, my sweet is there something bothering you, is it school?" Like asked in a sweet tone.

" Uhh...normal stressors lang po, I'm okay po " Noreen smiled. She felt that something is fishy other than the raw fish served in front of her. " So, when is the wedding? " Noreen asked, laying down her chopsticks and smiling at the couple.

" Well, Lika always wanted to be married at the month of june " Sabi ni N, holding Lika's hand and looking deep in her eyes. " But, we talked about it and we plan to get married next month "

" Yes " Lika agreed smiling.

" That's nice, February when you launch the new software as well " Sabi ni Noreen, throwing another bait.

" Really ? " Sabi ni Lika. " Another software? " Lika said , shocked and amazed by N's brilliance.
" An updated version " Sabi ni N.

Lika complimented him, they were still holdings hands but, Noreen is not convinced. Pero, sumagi din sa isip nya na nagbabago naman ang tao ahh, Past is past...maybe, she's changed. But, she ruined a person's reputation, forcing him to start a fake relationship, and now, another transaction has been made.

" Well, there is something bothering me ... " Noreen threw another bait. " Awwe sweety, what is it? " Lika held noreen's hand by her other hand and she gave Noreen a concerned look.

" Well, the other day we were trying to solve a mystery in the guild, and ... mukhang may nag hijack ng files about the articles written about kuya Ezra, nakakalungkot lang kasi...sinira nya ang reputation ni kuya Ezra ." Sabi ni Noreen, playing the role of a sad friend.

Lika was quiet but she rubbed Noreen's hand, N looked worried but he smiled at Noreen saying " Okay lang yan Noreen, Naface naman ni Ezra and he's stronger now, it was a challenge given to him and he succeeded kaya wag ka na malungkot, malulungkot din si Ezra pag nakita ka nya " He cheered Noreen up and she smiled then she glanced at Lika , who was smiling at N complimenting him on how he always know the right thing to say.

N was so happy that it keeps Noreen thinking that if Lika breaks his heart, hinding hindi nya mapapatawad si Lika. Ever.

-

Days passed, Noreen maintained everything balanced though removing one component from her life, Ezra. It would be better to get used to not seeing him, hearing his voice, hearing him confess how much he loves Noreen, when he can be hers and she can call him mine.

Pero ang hitsura na ngayon ay hindi na yun mangyayari.

-

" Why are you so quiet? Eat your pasta, you love pasta!" Sabi ni Mark kay Noreen who was just playing with her food. It was two weeks before the Wedding, nagkakasalubong lang sila ni Ezra at magbabatian at mag ngingitian, minsan kasama nya pa si Balm.

" What if totoo ang accussations ni Aries kay Ate Lika, lilinisin mo ba ang pangalang ng taong mahal mo...kapalit ang mawasak ang puso ng taong mahal mo din " Sabi ni Noreen kay Mark.

" Isipin mo Noreen, why can't you just ask her harap harapan? and think about it... Malilinis pangalan ni Ezra, great! Cause that's the truth. Mawawasak puso ni Kuya N, terrible but that's the truth ,would you like him to proceed with the fake love he is receiving...kung fake man " Sabi ni Mark.

" Baka kasi mapahiya ako or , di ko alam Mark naguguluhan ako, may plano kasi si Aries kaso...parang ayoko gawin " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Ano ba yun? " Mark asked.

" Complicated " Noreen answered.

-

" Stop " Balm blocked Ezra's way as he just got off his motorcycle at on the way na sya sa building nya. " I can't right now, madaldal kang babae " Sabi ni Ezra not even looking at balm, he continued to walk.

Balm rolled her eyes but she was determined to talk to him. " I'm calling the engagement off " Sabi ni Balm.

Ezra stopped from walking, and he faced Balm. " Di mo yan pwede gawin " Sabi ni Ezra. " Why not ? I'm doing this for you Ezra " Sabi ni Balm.

" No you're not, because If you're doing this for me, papakasalan mo ako dahil alam mo ang reason kung ano ang kapalit ng lahat ng ito " Sabi ni Ezra, walking away from balm.

" Pero MAHAL MO SYA EZRA!" Sabi ni Balm.

" I do, and I'm doing this for her " Sabi ni Ezra. " What's that supposed to mean? " Balm asked. " Because If I pursue her, she's going to have a hellish life , at kahit okay sa kanya ,hindi ko kayang mabuhay nakikita syang nasasaktan at nahihirapan ." Sabi ni Ezra.

" Pero Ezra, ang ginagawa natin ngayon ay nakakasakit sa kanya " Sabi ni Balm, almost tearing up, her chest started to hurt as well as her throat for trying to not shed a tear.

" Mahal mo ba ako Balm? " Ezra asked , leaving Balm speechless. " Yes , highschool palang tayo " Sabi ni Balm.

" At oo handa akong bitawan ka, kasi masaya ka sa kanya at magiging masaya na din ako " Sabi ni Balm who started to cry.
Nilapitan sya ni Ezra, he hugged Balm really tight, Balm grasped him and enjoyed the moment of Ezra's embrace, the very first time that she actually felt his touch, his concern and so she began to cry harder. " I will marry you balm ".  Sabi ni Ezra, hindi na nagsalita si balm, pinatong nya ulo nya sa chest ni Ezra, actually happy that she gets to marry the one she wants, at the same time sad na as if, walang choice si Ezra kung hindi pakasalan sya.

-

" I love someone else "  Ezra tried to keep his cool one more time, Balm was next to him at his dad's office, trying to have a civilized arrangement with Balm and Ezra. Balm eyed Ezra and felt worried at the same time hurt, but more worried cause he is disobeying his father. She is aware by the three strike rule that Ezra follows and she knows that his father is firm on his decisions. 

" Who? " His father. " It's none of your business" Sabi ni Ezra, maintaining eye contact with his father, clenching his fists, sitting still as firm as his words. " I demand to know, and I have the right to know, I am your father " Sabi ni Mr.Yang.

Ezra laughed. " Talaga ba? " He added. " If it bugs you that much, I am in love with Noreen Lachica, N's sister, the boy you wanted to be your son instead of me. " Sabi ni Ezra, Ezra has nothing against N pero, maybe knowing this will change his father's mind.

" Kung sana naging katulad ka kay N, walang problema " Sabi ng Father nya. Everything went shut when Ezra heard this, he stood up from his chair causing Balm to gasp out of shock. " I am not N and I'll never be like him but, that's okay. Pero ngayon, kung ginagawa mo saakin ang ginawa sayo dati, hindi ako papayag because, If I'll never be like N , I will never ever ever be like you, choosing wealth over my mom, leaving her! not being there for her when she needed you the most...Ano ka ngayon? Selling your own son for yourself!" A loud clasp of sound was heard , sinampal ni Mr. Yang si Ezra. It would count as a third strike but, Mr. Yang knows that Ezra has a point. " Ms.Go , you are dismissed " Sabi ni Mr.Yang, Balm followed as she is still in shock with what's happening.

Ezra was facing the right side, he laughed. " Hinding hindi mo mababayaran ang mga panahon na hindi mo sya minahal katulad ng pagmamahal nya sayo, hindi mo mababayaran ang panahon na kailangan ko ng Ama ... I will not marry Balm " Sabi ni Ezra.

" Fine, Don't marry balm, no Med school for you and we'll get bankrupt " Sabi ni Mr. Yang. " She wanted you to finish med school " dagdag nya.

" Now you speak of her when she's gone, it sickens me " Sabi ni Ezra, facing his dad then he kicked his desk as displacement." You're a coward " Sabi ni Ezra as he left the room.

-

Just as promised by Ezra that he'll never be like his father ay nawasak dahil sa mga realizations nya. Hindi mo mapipilit ang isang taong mahalin ka pero, baka matutunan mong mahalin ang taong nagmamahal sayo. Na bago magdecision, isipin, suriin , at alamin lahat ng pwedeng mangyare pagkatapos at ano epekto nito sa mga taong importante sa kanya.

He chose to proceed with the engagement , pursue his studies and learn to forget Noreen.

-

" Parang...may nasesense ako Aries at hindi ako comfortable sa mga pangyayare , I mean I know how people can make decisions just like that " she snapped her fingers. " Pero ang biglang next week na ang kasal nila...hmm...I'm so curious I'm gonna die " Sabi ni Noreen who threw herself on the couch at the guild.

" Hindi ko kasi alam kung ano problema mo at ayaw mo mag proceed sa plan ko!" Sabi ni Aries who's busy sorting files.

" It's dangerous Aries and...paano kung mabigo tayo?" Sabi ni Noreen na pinanghihinaan na ng loob.

" Alam mo Noreen, hmm...I think that we're gonna rock this, you just need to throw the right bait pero , since six days nalang and wedding day na, you must have her alone...in her office" Sabi ni Aries.

" How? " Sabi ni Noreen.

" You're the bridesmaid, do your bridesmaid duties" Sabi ni Aries and Aries was right.

In order to get Lika alone, Noreen must do her bridesmaid duties and use the right words to get the right answer.

-

Ezra was in his clinical uniform as he walked to his motorcycle be the parking lot, he was sick of it. Na sa tuwing magmamahal sya may sabit, Parang kay IU lang, pretend girlfriend nya si Lika for show. This time, Si Balm naman fiancé and si Noreen. Why can't I just simply be with the one I love?

It's like the largest wave from the ocean crashed with his soul, parehas na ganun ang pakiramdam ni Noreen at Ezra.

-

5 days before the Wedding

" Flowers are important " Sabi ni Lika. " What do you think Noreen?" She added. Nag agree lang so Noreen sa lahat ng sinasabi ni Lika as Noreen is not a huge fan of the fancy stuff, she commented a little bit on this and that, although wala sya masyado alam sa weddings.

" Do you know someone named Aries? " Biglang tinanong ni Noreen habang nagscascan si Lika ng mga brochure ng flower sets. " Aries? I haven't met any Aries sa buhay ko " Sabi ni Lika, smiling at her.

Noreen just nodded her head, hindi yan sumasang ayon sa clip ng CCTV na cinut ni Aries and the video clip na tinape nya. " Why' d you ask? " Sabi ni Lika, who smiled at Noreen. " Oh " Sabi ni Noreen, shaking her head dahil she didn't think this through. " I met an Aries, and I think na cool yung name, I also haven't met an Aries in my life, how bout ikaw ate baka may friend ka na unique ang name?" Sabi ni Noreen.

" I have a friend named Shigella, and according kay Ezra that is a name of a bacteria " Sabi ni Lika. " Ikaw lang din ang Noreen Nightingale na kilala ko " Lika gestured at her while smiling.

" Okay how about this, are you the type of person who will do anything to get what you want? " Noreen asked plainly, trying to just flow with the random conversation. " I'm a goal oriented person Noreen " Lika said who aimed a wink at Noreen as she closed the brochure. " How about you? " Lika asked back.

" I'd say me too pero, I know my limits, I like to work alot and be busy, I find it alot fun " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Parehas tayo, I also like to work, We're gonna get along so well sister in law " Lika smiled at her.

" What type of work are we talking about?" Sabi ni Noreen.

" You'll see " Sabi ni Lika in a serious facial expression causing Noreen to be quiet. " Kidding! Office work" Sabi ni Lika and she smiled.

-

Nag meeting si Noreen, Aries, Lisa and Mark.

" She told me that she doesn't know you and, she is cunning and she even winked at me, plus they moved the date, The wedding is near ano gagawin natin?" Noreen asked.

" Lies " Sabi ni Aries.

" Well, we have to do something " Sabi ni Lisa.

" Game naman tayo ahh, Noreen...Kaya mo na ba? " Aries asked.

Kaya nga ba ni Noreen? Afterall, ilang gabi na nya tinititigan ang mga CD and USB ng nga evidence, she can just give it to her brother anytime of the day pero di nya magawa.

-

" Wait for me " Sabi ni Balm, as she fixed her heels. Sinundo sya ni Ezra, fulfilling his duties as her fiancé, parang dati noong pretend boyfriend sya, sinusundo nya din si Balm.

" Why can't you just wear ordinary shoes? you look the same with it " Ezra complained , nakasakay sya sa motorcycle nya.

" Motor? Seryoso ka? You have like fifteen cars that is stored in a freezer somewhere and you choose to ride a motorbike?" Balm complained.

" Mas may thrill pag motor, bakit ka ba nagheheels?" Sabi ni Ezra.

" Mas may thrill pag nakaheels, oh ano feeling pag binalik ko sayo? " Sabi ni Balm, umangkas na sya kay Ezra at inabutan sya ng helmet. sinasabihan mo din ba si Noreen nyan?" Asked Balm.

" Hindi na kinakailangan sabihan si Noreen nun " Sabi ni Ezra.

Balm frowned inside her masked face as she heard the change of tone in Ezra's voice when she brought Noreen up.

-

It was four days before the wedding, It's do or die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 53.7K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
1.1M 24.2K 35
Apple, a school journalist who is tasked to get an interview with with the tennis player who recently won a competition- August. She thought that it...
1.7M 72.1K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...
34.8K 1K 24
Have you ever met someone for the first time and wondered if they'd become an important part of your life or they'd just passed by like a fleeting br...