12:30 ( B2ST FANFIC )

By Peculiarczar

" When the clock stops at twelve thirty, total opposite ang dalawang kamay at kung gagalaw man sila ,opposite... More

1| 12:30
2| Seeing Stories
3| Rather
4| Knockout
5| Knock Knock
6| Heart of a child
7|Escape
8| Stars
9| Junior
10| Fighting
11| Risk for Injury
12| Bad Blood
13| Risk for Fall
14| Let Me
15| Happy Pill
16| Adrenaline
17| Non - Fiction
18| Caffeine
19| Eccentric
20| Translucent
21| Intertwined
22| Gaze
23| Glad
24| Silver
26| Mine
27| Deuce
28| Finale
Extra| Author's note

25| Three hearts

4 0 0
By Peculiarczar

Love.

Noreen loved the idea of love , in her whole life she had four crushes, Ezra, Mark , Junior and Ezra. Ezra was just perfect, Mark became her bestfriend and Junior, everything about him is wrong.

It was time for the party, Noreen and Lisa got all prim and pretty for the event of the year. " Gale, alam ko parang ang kapal ko sa pag na-nag ko sayo all the time but, if he confessed why can't you just confess too...eh gusto mo din naman sya?" Sabi ni Lisa, as she help Noreen put on the necklace sa room nya, in front of the mirror as N wait for them outside.

" Hindi kasi pwede ang basta basta dito Lisa, maraming tao and one single move or word, kakalat agad , okay lang saakin pero pag nadamay dito si kuya Ezra, ibang usapan na ang pamilya nya eh " Sabi ni Noreen in a serious tone, while she actually wants to shout it out how much she's into Ezra.

-

They moved out of the room and they took a ride with N to the Mansion of the Go Family.
The outside looked like the red carpet shows in Hollywood at the same time a ball due to the extravagant design and invitees.

" Woah " Sabi ni Lisa, as they appreciated the chandelier by the first hall , they own their own ballroom which Noreen find as uneccessary sa isang bahay.

" Let's split " Sabi ni Noreen , their goal sa party na to ay makakuha ng story for the guild and it might even get them promoted dahil big ang story na to, at sobrang pili lang ang invited due to Maharlika's liking.

" Uyy, Noreen!" Sabi ni Fred na kasama si Klaud. " Hi kuya !" Noreen smiled as she high-fived the both of them, finally someone who's at her wavelength ,that's what she thought.
" Ang ganda mo " Sabi ni Klaud , Fred agreed and nagpasalamat si Noreen, Noreen grabbed the opportunit to chat with them and she followed them around as she also got the chance to talk to other fancy people brag about their stuff.

-

It was a birthday party, but it felt more like an event of a lifetime as they waited for the birthday celebrant just as how important it is to find a cure for cancer.
N was missing, kasama nya ang birthday girl, wala din si Ezra, Noreen wanted to ask Fred and Klaud pero, she waited for them to say somethinf about Ezra, because she thought that eventually they are gonna say something.

Few minutes passed and It's almost 7:00 p.m. nagsimula na magsalita ang MC, which is si Toni Gonzaga, she mentioned names of businessmen and businesswoman, sponsors, the parents of Maharlika and time came, she finally introduced Maharlika as if it's her debut. Maharlika wore a blue ball gown that is the shade of the sky, it was beautiful.

Interpretative dancers tackled the dance floor sa harap ng stage ng ballroom, which led to where Maharlika came out from like sa mga castle sa movies, she was like a princess and she was escorted by N, next came out Balm, who was also dazzling who was escorted by Ezra. Balm wore a light purple ball gown similar to her sister's.

" Ayun pala si Ezra!" Sabi ni Fred, tumango din si Klaud , kanina pa pala nila hinahanap si Ezra and nabanggit din nila na hindi din nagpapakita sa kanila si Ezra. "Baka kasi nagrehearse pa" Sabi ni Klaud.

Ezra led Balm to the dance floor for a waltz kasabay ang birthday celebrant, it was magical at the same time , Noreen kind of wished that she was the one dancing with him, but not in that crowd with all the lights and the fancy stuff, kahit sa kalsada lang or sa ulan in casual clothes.

Lisa found Noreen, and Lisa read Noreen's facial expression and she squeezed Noreen's arm for comfort.

After the dance, nagsalita si Maharlika, thanking everyone who came, and everyone settled down sa tables nila, Noreen was with Lisa , Klaud and Fred as the feast was served.

Si Maharlika nasa harap with her parents, N, Balm and Ezra.

" Nagkabalikan ba sila? " Fred asked Klaud.

" Wala syang sinabi ,tsaka ang bilis naman nakaraan lang -" Sabi ni Klaud pero siniko sya ni Fred para tumigil magsalita, he was about to talk about Ezra's feelings towards Noreen pero alam naman ni Noreen.
" Kinuha lang siguro sya as escort " Sabi ni Lisa trying to comfort Noreen.

After the feast, A dance was commenced again by N and Maharlika, dancing like a newly wed couple to a music that is played by the piano and an orchestra, they gazed at each other in love, as others were invited by the couple to dance too.

Ezra got off his chair and he left balm alone, hindi na umimik si balm at tinignan nalang kung saan pupunta si Ezra, he went to Noreen's table and he lent out his hand, asking Noreen to dance.

Balm felt bitter acid rise from her stomach to her chest dahil sa selos, Noreen looked at Ezra, gazed deep into his eyes. " Can I have this dance?" Sabi nya, Noreen took his offer and they walked into the dance floor. " May mga bagay akong sasabihin sayo " Sabi ni Ezra as he placed his hand on Noreen's waist. " And listen " .

" I missed you " Sabi ni Ezra, just as soon as they started to waltz, Ezra looked into Noreen na parng tagos na sa kaluluwa nya, appreciating her beauty and her grace as she danced with him. " I like you Noreen " Hindi nagsalita si Noreen, she just listened and she looked straight at Ezra. " I love you , Noreen " Those words actually made Noreen's internal organs freeze pero, hindi nya pinakita sa mukha nya but , she was dying inside. She loves him too, she loves him so much that it kills her.

" The room is filled with beautiful girls, yet ikaw lang ang nakikita ko. I was dancing with Balm but, it's you who I am longing for. Noreen, I love you " Sabi ni Ezra. This time Noreen paused from the dance and she hugged Ezra, looking at Balm who's now standing from her seat, having the perfect view of the two from the stage.

Ezra hugged Noreen back, and he felt happy, does this mean that Noreen loves her back, and they can actually be a couple but, he haven't explained the set back yet.

" Namiss din kita kuya Ezra" Sabi ni Noreen breaking out of the long tight hug. " But, I don't love - love you " Sabi ni Noreen. Ezra smiled and he messed Noreen's hair. " Di mo ata ako naintindihan, hindi kita mahal " Inulit ni Noreen.

This time actually stabbing the hell out of Ezra. " Your eyes don't agree with your words " Sabi ni Ezra, then he laughed again trying to shake off the pain. " You don't have to love me back kid, sa form na sinasabi ko, I get it you can't force someone to love them back, I know what that feels like but, before anything else. I actually loved , and it happens na ikaw yun Noreen " Sabi ni Ezra with every bit of sincerity na mapipiga mo sa kanya.

" Bakit mo to sinasabi saakin ngayon? Are you in a hurry? Ano nangyare sayo? " Noreen asked sending missiles to the landmarks of Ezra's heart and brain. " Baka kasi may mangyare and I just want you to know that, I was busy these past few days but, you were always on my mind...and , it's okay if you don't love - love me now, maybe one day and maybe, I'll fall out of love...I don't know basta , Mahal kita Noreen" He said one last time.

Noreen's face turned into a frown and she held both of Ezra's hand." I'm sorry but, Balm is the one for you " Noreen said.

" Pati ba naman ikaw? " Ezra chuckled. " Everyone says that" dagdag nya, starting to make Noreen feel guilty about what she just said but, Noreen has a purpose.

" I'm sorry kuya, pero hanggang friendship lang talaga ma o-offer ko pwede rin, brotherhood ...I'll always be your little sister , nandito lang ako...hinihintay ka na ni balm doon " Sabi ni Noreen kay Ezra, Ezra has a sad face and he wasn't afraid to show Noreen how he really felt, he was serious about his feelings and he got turned down, kahit sobrang robotic ng tono at facial expressions ni Noreen, he just thought na baka hindi pa handa si Noreen sa relationship or baka, may fears pa sya na iba.

-
The two parted like crossroads, and the clock felt like it was at 11:20 almost there, near the metaphor na sinabi ni Ezra sa kanya nakaraan.

It was almost done, she could either go back to Ezra and tell him the truth or just let things be and wait for the right time...If there will ever be a right time.

They both have a purpose, may rason bakit ngayon na sinabi ni Ezra at may rason kung bakit umayaw si Noreen sa kanya.

Saying yes to Ezra, will be his third strike of not following his dad's instructions which means goodbye med school and having a PhD by the end of Ezra's name. Noreen believes in love, and love will always come back to you.

-

It was time for the gift giving ceremony just like at a debut, with no particular order. " Pabonggahan ng gifts , noted " Sabi ni Lisa, the two were taking bullets and notes for their articles. " Ano nga pala sabi ni Ezra?" Lisa asked, Noreen explained ever detail, how Ezra confessed again, how everything felt so perfect and wondeful, how he blurted every word with passion and sincerity and she turned him down. " Alam mo ang haba din ng hair mo eh, what are you afraid of?" Asked Lisa. Noreen explained the reasons why she chose to turn him down, in able to not mess with his dreams and his goals, love can wait.

" Hayy , ikaw bahala pero, alam mo...He really loves you so I think, everything will work out " Sabi ni Lisa na kinikilig.

They finished the gift giving and the last person to give his gift was N, of course save the best for last.
" Happy birthday my sweet, thank you for these years of being with me and loving me unconditionally, and I swear that you are at the top of the list of the best things that ever happened to me. You are one of a kind and you are rare so I will never ever ever let go of you, so dahil dyan..." N paused from his speech, he got on his knee and nag sigawan na mga tao, Lika got up from her royal chair that looks like a throne. " Will you, Maharlika Go ,marry me?  " N asked.

" YES !' she said yes , and magic filled the color filled hall. " Kaibigan ko yan!" Klaud yelled and the crowd cheered again, Noreen can't help but smile, as she witness what love truly is. It is exactly how she visioned true love would look like. After all the picture taking of the newly engaged and the hype is still alive , Toni made an announcement.

" But, we also have another proposal planned tonight " Sabi nya. Fred asked klaud kung sya yun and Klaud accused Fred , Noreen was expecting it but she chose not to believe, she wanted to stay strong, Hindi si Ezra yan, He's not gonna ask Balm to marry him, he couldn't possibly.

but, Ezra stood up from his seat and walked to Balm who's in the crowd below the stage, he got on his knees and plainly asked Balm to marry him.

" Will you marry me ?" Sabi ni Ezra.

" Yes " Sabi ni balm with a sly smile as Ezra put the ring on her, she showcased her hand as people took pictures of it and she eyed Noreen, as Noreen was clapping in a souless manner.

The crowd cheered and the aura was different from the first proposal, it smelled more like business and no sign of sincerity was established , the couple look like they were endorsing their engagement like a brand. Ezra was serious while Balm, who is an expert at smiling in front of the camera did her work.

The party ended, Noreen and Ezra didn't speak to each other nor bumped into each other after the huge revelation.

This is actually it, si Noreen ang Mahal at si Balm ang papakasalan.

-

Noreen went to bed with a heavy heart, hating every bit of the world , the cruelty and how she made the right choice of not getting into Balm or Ezra's way. They fit there sa fancy stuff while Noreen was uncomfortable, she sat on her bed with her long gown on, drinking the bottle of wine that Mark got her. She tried to call Mark but, it's already 1 a.m., he didn't answer so she just messaged him. He got engaged.

-

The next day came, gusto nya paniwalaan na masamang panaginip lang lahat, she had trouble falling asleep which actually aided her to wake up early to get to the guild to report.

Tulog pa si N nung umalis sya sa bahay nila, Noreen already thought na fancy na bagong bahay nila ni N ,but after seeing the Mansion or Castle na nga ata yun, Her brother is gonna marry a real live local Princess.

She was almost empty, she thought she was insane thinking that it's just a wedding, at hindi yun hadlang. She  had racing thoughts, and she can hear her heartbeat loud and clear, she focused to the beat, thinking that it'll drown her.

-

She went to the guild, tired, sad , and just whatever. Aries was there busy filing papers early morning, Noreen sat on the couch.

" Pagod mag party? " Aries asked.

" No " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Maraming juice?" Aries asked.

" Nag water lang ako " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Hindi ang ganun na juice , I meant juicy news!" Sabi ni Aries, pausing from work and he sat next to Noreen and told her how terrible she looks.

" Marami, pero ang highlight ay ang double engagement and double wedding ,soon and ako bridesmaid ni ate Lika " Sabi ni Noreen.

" Who proposed to whom?" Aries asked.

" Si kuya kay ate like and si ...Ezra kay balm" Sabi ni Noreen.

" Yeah, baka panaginip mo lang yan " sabi ni Aries.

" No, it's real binalita na sa TV Patrol and I got pictures and...I witnessed it " Sabi ni Noreen.

" It's actually happening , I can't believe it ! Hindi pwede magpakasal ang kuya mo kay Lika!" Sabi ni Aries.

" Uhmm...yes he can, they are highschool sweethearts and they love each other, I swear " Sabi ni Noreen.

Aries got up from the couch and he paced back and forth sa harap ni Noreen, troubled that it bothered Noreen at mas lalo sya nastress.

" Noreen " Aries stopped pacing and he faced Noreen. " The wedding must be stopped " Sabi ni Aries.

" Why? " Noreen asked , imbis na mag rampage sa kalokohan ni Aries she chose to listen.

" Because your brother is too blind in love that he didn't see the true evil of Maharlika Go " Sabi ni Aries.

" She's not evil! She's sweet! " Defense ni Noreen, she actually stood up to defend her sister in law.

" Oh you don't know Noreen, but , if you love your brother and Ezra, you're gonna listen to me real good " Sabi ni Aries.

" Ano ba mga pinagsasasabi mo?" Noreen asked, naiinis na sya at naguguluhan.

" Maharlika blackmailed me to write an article that will destroy Einstein Ezekiel Yang's reputation that will bring their company to the ground ". Sabi ni Aries.

-

Three hearts were at stake, Noreen's, Ezra's and N's, who just got happily engaged to his dream girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 39.9K 59
Eight different students with eight different stories. No one told them that entering Royalonda High will be one of the biggest events of their lives...
35.2M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
16.6K 328 40
"Hindi naman ako 'yong klaseng angel na inaakala mo." - Ayara - Date Started: June 06, 2023 Date Finished:
86.6K 5.5K 15
Rocket Grimalde is the not-so-known playboy of Eastern Hills International School. Sa kabila ng reputasyon nito bilang dakilang palikero, the school...