Dominant

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Domina... More

First and Foremost
Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
โŽMUST READโŽ
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Guess What?
NEWS!

Chapter Seventy-Five

5.4K 212 22
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Then, the door that is the way to go back started to close but he didn't make a move to come.

"Brandon!" I cried as the door shut with his last words ringing forever in my heart and soul...

"I love you"

I squealed as I read the words on the book I'm currently reading. This is so suspenseful! Is that even the right term? I don't know. The point is, Sheena, the main character of the story has been in love with Brandon for years! And when they finally get together, shit loads of problems came in to their way that is going to pull them apart for eternity. And Brandon's last words to her got me all excited and giggly. I wish I could jump up and down on this couch but I'm too excited to read the next chapter.

Here we go!

I don't know for how long I am engrossed in reading but of course, someone has to ruin it.

"Alexandrielle, it's time for you to get ready. You're male has arrived." Liz told me while poking me to get my attention.

How did she know I call Zach 'My Male'? Hmmm...He must've told her.

"Tell him to give me ten" I said without even glancing at her.

She chuckled. "Dear, Zach is not a patient person"

"I know" I said as I flip to another page with an excited squeal.

"Dear, you have to go get ready. Don't wait before he fetches you here himself" Liz warned me with a light chuckle.

"He won't die by just giving me an extra ten minutes" I told her and I know she's shaking her head.

"He'll probably flip if you won't listen. He'll drag you if he comes here to fetch you" she said.

"Then tell him that I'll kick his ass if he wouldn't listen to me also" I said and she chuckled.

"Whatever you say" she said before leaving to fetch my male.

Her taunting voice give me a shiver of fright and excitement because she knows how Zach will react better than me. I wonder what will he do to me if he comes and fetch me himself. Will he tickle me to death? It's my weakness but I'm sure he doesn't know that. So I guess I'm safe...for now.

My whole attention and focus came back to the book in my hand and I couldn't help but getting giggly again.

Suddenly, the book was snatched from my hand.

"Zaaach!" I whined, annoyed at being interrupted. You can eat all my chips and pizzas at home but never mess with me when I'm reading.

"Don't tell me a book is going to be my competition because I won't hesitate to burn all of this just to make you mine" he said possessively and I rolled my eyes.

"For an intimidating real life person you are, you sure are funny to be jealous with something that doesn't have life" I sarcastically said while crossing my arms over my chest.

"What did I say, Lex? When I get back, you'll be mine and only mine. No one else has a say in this and not even a book is going keep you from me" he claimed while leaning dangerously close to me.

My heart sputtered in joy and the butterflies who had taken residence in my stomach suddenly became eagles. At least it is going to be eggs and not caterpillars.

"Getting jealous of a book? You're really are something, Mr. Dominant Male" I said while I wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes suddenly filled with need and his breathing became labored.

Leaning closer to me as if to kiss me, I also leaned closer and closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to meet mine but they never came.

Opening my eyes, he has an amused expression on his face.

"No kissing yet. That'll be your punishment, kitten" he said and I groaned in annoyance while he just chuckled.

Damn him!

AN: Hey guys! I enjoyed writing the chapter. Do you guys like it? Tell me what you think. Oh and one more thing. That story that Alexandrielle is reading, if you guys are interested and want to know about it, you can check it in my profile. The title is "Just A Dream" it is a story which is halfly true story and if you guys want, give it a try. It only has four parts yet but if you guys like it, just tell me in the comments or message me and I'll continue it. I'm really focused on this story and I just started it so that when I finished "Dominant", that story would be next. If you don't like it, it's fine and I'll just keep it ON HOLD for a while til I finish this story.

So that's all guys and thank you so much for reading this far. Love ya'll. 😘😘

-❤MA_011

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 17
"You are nothing more than a spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear. "I would love to show you the real world, but I do not think you could handle it...
55.7K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT๐Ÿ”ž He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
203K 8.1K 94
Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... none would come across them. Alexandriell...
145K 1.8K 35
As he slammed me into the wall by my neck I try to kick him to resist but he instantly reflects grabbing my leg in a tight grip causing me to wince...