Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

De Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... Mais

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾

9.4K 153 23
De Sootsy

This is an entry I wrote for
ha7lie's writing contest!
Due Date: April 30th • May 2nd
The theme was birthday related
so I wrote a cute fluffy birthday
for my little bean Spencer.
I mean look how cute he is
blowing out his candles!
And thank you all so so much
for the 240+ views on this story,
I didn't think I'd get that many
this quickly and it means
a lot to me.
Enjoy!
Word Count: 1584
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Spencer made his way into the BAU not at all thinking about his birthday, still too lost in his thoughts about their last case that he slightly forgot it was his birthday today.

So when he stepped out of the elevator and the whole team jumped out from their hiding places in the room yelling "Surprise! Happy birthday Spencer!" he about had a mini heart attack, hating surprises.

"I totally forgot it was today.." he says, chuckling softly "but thank you all! And you got me a cake?!"

"Actually I made you a cake!" Y/N pipes in, smiling proudly at her cake that said "Happy Birthday Spence" in white icing, two candles sat on top making the number thirty, the age he was turning today.

He smiles brightly at her "It looks wonderful! And I'm sure it'll taste great, can I have a piece now?" he asks, staring at the cake.

She giggles a bit before pointing to the candles on the cake "Not before you blow out those candles, and make a wish, Spencer Reid." she says with a smirk.

"Oh, right, so that probably means you all want to sing?" He asks, looking at his best friend and the rest of his co-workers and friends.

"Well of course! It wouldn't be a party without the iconic happy birthday song, you should know me by now Spencer." she says before looking to her teammates around her.

"On three!" she says before counting "One.. Two.. Three!" she says before they all start singing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Spencer. Happy birthday to you!" they finish off, Y/N smiling brightly at Reid.

The whole time Spencer could feel his face heating up as much as he tried to hide it, after they finished the song he blew out the candles.

He wished to have a day away with just him and his best friend for once, it's always them and the team. He loves his team, they're like a family to him but sometimes he just wants to have those days away with his best friend, which they haven't got much of in the past weeks due to all the cases they had.

Little did he know Y/N had asked Hotchner for the day off for her and Spencer so they could go celebrate his birthday together at the festival that was in town, deciding they haven't had much time in the past weeks to just hang out. And what better day than his birthday?

"Okay we can cut the cake now!" she says happily, grabbing the knife she had sitting on the desk behind her and cutting a slice for him, handing him the piece after placing it on a paper plate.

"Thank you Y/N!" he says happily, taking a bite of the cake, his eyes lighting up as he does "This tastes amazing!"

"You are very welcome Spence." She says while cutting the rest of the cake "I'm glad you like it!"

The other members of the team around them started grabbing their cake and after everyone grabbed slices Y/N decided to try a bite of her own cake. It did taste really good, she's pretty proud of her work.

Spence sighs, having finished his cake before saying "Alright I suppose I should get to work I have a lot I have to d-"

"No you don't Dr. Reid, you and me have the day off. I asked Hotchner weeks ago because I knew I wanted to steal you away to spend your birthday with you. You are not allowed to protest!" the girl cuts in, smirking over at him.

It takes him a minute to process before he smiles "I am not going to protest because that is exactly what I wished for; a day with my best friend off work." Spencer says, grabbing his bag off of his desk.

She feels her cheeks heat up before she says "Well then, that is exactly what you are getting. Let me grab my bag and then I am ready, did you drive here?"

"Yes I did, did you?" he asks

"No I actually took the bus so I'll meet you at your car?"

He smiles at his best friend "Alright, sounds good." before saying his goodbyes to his teammates.

Y/N hurries to her desk happily and grabs her bag off the desk, already having the whole day planned out for the two of them. Since they both loved Halloween and Spencer's birthday was in October, it was the perfect time to go to fall festivals and go on hay rides.

She waves goodbye to her second family before heading to the elevator and to the BAU's parking lot, meeting Spencer at his car.

He smiles when he notices her walking over to the car, opening the passenger side door for her. She smiles and climbs into the passenger side "Thank you Spence"

"You're very welcome Y/N" he says before closing the door behind her and walking around to the driver side. "So where to?"

She smiles and looks over at her best friend "I thought since we both love Halloween and it's almost here, we barely get days off, and it's your birthday that we could maybe go to the fall festival that's in town?"

"Today is already the best birthday ever and it's just getting started, Thank you Y/N" Spencer says with a smile before pulling out of the parking spot and heading to the place the festival is being held.

Once they arrive at the festival the two of them got out of the car and headed for the entrance, smiling over at each other. "This is going to be so fun!" Y/N says with a slight skip in her step, so excited to finally get a day away with her best friend.

Spencer smiles at her and grabs her hand, holding it softly and chuckling quietly as she skips. They arrive at the gate to pay, the ticket lady saying "It's ten dollars for two adults."

He starts to grab his wallet before he feels Y/N grab his arm "Nope! It's your birthday Spencer Reid, I am paying. Don't be stubborn." she says before pulling her wallet out of her purse and handing the lady the ten dollars, the lady then gave her their two arm bands before he could even think of protesting. After they left the window she placed the arm band around his wrist and then put hers around her own wrist.

"So what first?" Spencer questions, looking over at his best friend with a smile.

"That" she says, pointing over at the tractor that had a trailer full of hay hooked to the back of it.

"Hay ride?" He asks her with a smile, loving the idea because it's been years since he's gone on one.

"Yes Spencer Reid, a hay ride. Now let's get a move on before everyone fills it up!" she says rushing off towards the hay ride.

After the festival they arrived at Y/N's house, Spencer thinking they were planning to order some pizza and watch movies. But little did he know, Y/N had a surprise for him.

At the festival they went on a hay ride, went through a pumpkin patch and a maze and it was perfect. They even got to get caramel apples at one of the little vendors.

She had planned a slight surprise for Spencer once they were at her house, she made him an extra cake and made him a present that she was going to give him.

Y/N unlocks her front door and walks in the house, waiting until he was in before she closed the door again.

"I may or may not have a surprise for you Spencer" she says with a smile.

"What did you do?" He asks with a slightly nervous chuckle, hoping she didn't do anything too extravagant.

She leads him into the kitchen and grabs the cake out of the fridge, sitting it on the counter. "I just made an extra cake that we can eat is all, I figured we only really get cake on our birthdays so why not have two?"

He smiles at her "Thank you Y/N this means a lot to me, you've really made this birthday a special one."

"But wait there's more!" She says before scurrying off to her room to grab the wrapped box containing Spencer's gift. "Here, this is for you. I hope you like it!" she says, handing him the wrapped box.

"Y/N you didn't have to get me anything!" Spencer says surprised, smiling brightly at her as he holds the little box in his hands. He opens it and inside the box is a hand made friendship bracelet that she had made for him.

"I made myself a matching one, Happy Birthday Spencer!" she says with a smile, pulling out her own bracelet to show him.

"Thank you Y/N I love it!" He says, putting it on his wrist after taking it out of the box, smiling when he sees her put hers on too.

"I'm glad you love it Spencer Reid, I hope I made this birthday a special one." she says, walking over to hug him tightly with a smile.

He hugs her back and smiles at her "You've made this the most special birthday I've had, hands down. Thank you so much Y/N."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.9K 1K 66
Just when things are looking up for you and Spencer, things take a turn for the worst. There is good shining through the bad, and you make the most o...
18.8K 551 28
♕𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
72K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...