Hope for love in a stone hear...

By KabehHeichou

Akane Jaeger. Eren Jaeger's younger sister. She and Eren always dreamt of joining the S.L. With their mother... More

Hope for love in a stone heart of two
Chapter 1: the walls
Chapter 2: The Camp
Chapter 3: Strengh
Chapter 4: The Trainnes
Chapter 5: Over protective Eren and LEVI?!
Chapter 6: So many things!
Chapter 7: the titan appears again
Chapter 8: Titan Eren?!
Chapter 9: First expedition and Monster
Chapter 10: oh No
Chapter 11: Save me
Chapter 12: Being saved
Chapter 13: Together and Ughhhg
Chapter 14:Leeches and the date
Chapter 15: I proved Eren HA!
Author's Note Pls read
Filler 1
Chapter 17: The Deceased
Chapter 18; Annie
Chapter 19: Memories part 1
Filler 2:
Chapter 20; Memories part 2
Chapter 21 training... WAIT EREN NO! BAD EREN
Chapter 22: A day off? Why not save somebody
Chapter 23: Just a bad dream... Yeah a bad dream that's real
Chapter 24: The Traitors Are Back
Chapter 25; The Beating
Chapter 26: Blind
Filler 3
Chapter 27: I didn't know
Chapter 28: White
Chapter 29: Bye Bye Akane Jaeger
Preview/Authors note please read
Chapter 30 //Final\\
Hello again

Chapter 16: We're back

440 11 1
By KabehHeichou

~Time skip

"THEY'RE BACK!" I heard Hanji say as she rushed towards us and hugged me and Levi. "WTF Hanji?" I asked as her grip tightened around me. "Don't ever... AND I MEAN EVER. Leave for that long!" Hanji said. Levi was the first to pull out of the hug.

"Shitty 4 eyes, we can take care of each other" Levi said and walked away. Well. Practically dragged me away.

"What's wrong Levi?" I asked as we walked to his room. "Eh... Just that thanks to you I have a great idea for tomorrow's practice" he added a smirk at the end. "What is going on in that twisted mind of yours" i raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently people are after you and Eren. So we are gonna do hand to hand combat but in the case of an abduction" he said and tugged on my arm for me to hurry up. "So what does that have to do with me and running quicker?" I raised an eyebrow "i just want you to move quicker" he said as I did so.

We finally got to his room, an he pulled me into a tight hug. His chin rests on my head. "Finally somebody who isn't taller than me. Well at least the girl I love isn't taller than me" he says and his hands go down to my waist.

"Oh Levi you're ways of charming me are... Different." I giggle as I nuzzle my head in his chest. "Hey Akane?" Levi said as I looked up at him "Wh-"

I was cut off by a soft pair of lips pressed against mine. It was a soft passionate kiss.

We pull away our lungs gasping for air. "I love you" he says as he keeps our tight embrace. "I love you more" I say as I quickly peck his lips not letting him be able to say something back.

"I promise I will protect you" Levi said cupping my cheek.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Short chapter cuz idk...

Well I'll be adding more chapters soon hopefully longer so yeah! I just felt like chapter.. I needed to!

~Kabeh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 64 12
Eren x Annie FanFic. When eren discovers the truth about annie he doesn't want to seek revenge he wants to forgive her, for a reason he yet hasn't fi...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
11.6K 320 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
634K 26.2K 43
★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ EREN JAEGER x FEM!READER when a secret love affair happens between you and a boy who just seems to be way too attracted to you. ଘ started...