๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By WHORECHATA805

โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ... More

๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐Ž๐๐„

38.7K 900 211
By WHORECHATA805

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ ONE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ BACK HOME
i see your bun is baking very well in the oven.

𝚂𝟷 : 𝙴𝙿𝟸

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      WIND BLEW THROUGH THE BRUNETTE'S curls, the moonlight lit the path leading towards her home. A small smile coated her rosie lips as she eyed her childhood home. She quickly paid the taxi driver before grabbing her bags making her way up the concrete steps.

Placing the bags on the ground, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She waited patiently until she heard the door beginning to unlock.

The door swung open revealing a familiar mop of curls with her light purple scrubs still on from her previous shift. The older woman gasped covering her lips with the back of her hand.

"Luna."

"Hi Mom." Her eldest daughter grinned as the two pulled each other into hug. Melissa couldn't believe her daughter was back home.

Once the two pulled away Melissa took a chance to take in her appearance, she has changed over the last eight months. Her dark brown hair was no longer passed her waist, it was now at her shoulder bones with a much lighter brown.

Her skin wasn't as pale when she left, she was now more sun kissed. Her eyes drifted towards the large belly where her daughter's hand rested.

"They're getting so big." Melissa breathed out placing her hand in her daughter's swollen stomach.

She puffed out a breath, nodding as she released a small laugh. "Pregnancy is very interesting."

"Boy or girl?" Luna looked at her mother with a small grin seeing her eyes twinkle with hope. "It's a girl."

She covered her mouth in shock, tears brimming her eyes, pulling her daughter into a hug once more. Luna chuckled patting her mother's back.

"Mom." The woman hummed. "Can I come in? It's kind of cold."

"Right." Melissa chuckled before bringing her in as she helped with her bags. Luna's eyes drifted around the familiar home, it didn't change at all from the last few months. Even though it wasn't a long time to leave Luna did miss her home very much.

"Are you thirsty? Hungry?" Melissa asked as the two made their way towards the kitchen.

"Water, please." She replied taking a seat at the dinning table. Melissa nodded grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge before giving it to her.

Luna's eyebrows furrowed when she suddenly remembered about her sibling. "Where's Scott?"

"He's out on a date." Melissa grinned taking a seat from across her daughter. Luna raised her eyebrows in shock.

"My little brother out on a date? Didn't know that was possible." Luna jokingly said taking a sip of the cold water.

Her mother chuckled before nodding. "I know."

Melissa looked at her daughter watching her take in her home, it was long eight months without her daughter, and she didn't want her to leave again.

"Have you talked to him? About the baby?" Melissa asked making Luna snap her head towards her mother, she released a sigh before looking down at her hands.

She shook her head softly, a frown replacing the small smile on her face. "I can't come to do it. He left me before I even had the chance to tell him."

Melissa looked at her daughter with a sympathy look before intertwining their fingers, "Honey, it's been eight months since you last seen him, have you even tried to call him?"

She nodded, "He changed his number. Left without a trace."

A tear slipped down her cheek making her quickly wipe it away. She straightened up her posture before looking at her mouth with a small grin.

"So, what's happen while I've been gone?"

The had spent hours talking about how their life had been over the past few months. Melissa talked about Scott and Stiles with all the trouble they had been making Luna laugh.

She had talked about her time in New Orleans where she enjoyed her time with her newly made friends that had taken very well care of during her pregnancy. They were a bit unsure on letting her come back home especially since she was close to birth but she wanted to be with her family.

The family completely understood and told her if she was ever to need them, they would be there in a heartbeat. She was already apart of their family.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA DIDN'T EXACTLY KNOW WHAT TIME SHE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP all she remembered was her mother had helped her to her bed after the jet lag had gotten to her. Scott had arrived very late that night, Melissa had fallen asleep not long after Luna so he didn't know his older sister was back home.

She threw the covers off her body just as her stomach began to growl, placing her hand on her stomach. "We're both thinking the same thing."

Sliding her feet in her slippers she quietly walked down the stairs making her way into the kitchen. She pulled open the fridge door eyeing her morning choices. Pulling out a strawberry ice cream container, she eyed it before placing it down on the kitchen table. Then moving to grab leftover pizza.

As she heated up the pizza, she took a spoonful of ice cream shoving it in her mouth watching the food in the microwave spin around.

Scott crept down the stairs carefully to not be heard by the intruder he thought was rummaging through their fridge. He paused peering through the frame only to see a familiar mop of waves eyeing the microwave with a spoon hanging from her mouth.

The beeping from the microwave made her release a small 'yay' as her smile grew from ear to ear. She swung open the microwave grabbing onto the plate.

"Luna?"

She peeked from behind the microwave door to see her younger brother with a shock look over his face. A smile made its way onto her face as she placed the plate on the table.

"Hello, little brother."

The two met half way pulling each other into a hug, Scott careful to not hurt her stomach in anyway. "You're here."

Luna released a small giggle before nodding, "I'm back."

The two pulled away making his eyes drift towards her stomach, "How are they?"

Luna grinned placing a hand over stomach, "She is doing good, been having a soccer match in there."

His eyes drifted off towards the tub of strawberry ice cream and leftover pizza making Luna follow his daze, she released a small chuckle. "I know it's not a healthy breakfast but it's what she wants."

"It actually looks . . . good." Scott commented making her grin before gripping onto his arm and pulling him towards her breakfast. She handed him a slice of pizza which he gladly accepted, "So, how was your date last night?"

He looked a bit shock at her words making her nod, "Mom told me when I noticed you weren't home last night."

"Oh." He nodded before his eyes shifting towards the pizza, he released a sigh before shaking his head. "I messed up."

Luna paused from taking a bite from her ice cream quickly setting down the spoonful, she sent her brother a sympathetic gaze. "What happened?"

Scott cringed at the memory from last night, leaving Allison in the middle of the party as he was struggling with his first full moon. "I kind of accidentally left her at the party."

She sighed letting her head drop at her brother's word, he frowned. "I didn't mean to, I swear."

"Well, I'll tell you this. If she really likes you, she'll give you another chance." Scott's head perked up from her words, hope swirling through his puppy dog eyes. "Really?"

She nodded taking a bite from her pepperoni pizza, "I know so. Plus, we're McCalls. We're too goddamn beautiful to be rejected."

The two bursted into a fit of laughter at the eldest McCall's words, Scott cleaned his hands from the pizza residue before leaning back in his seat. "So tell me about New Orleans, how is it over there? Did you like it?"

A smile instantly plastered over Luna's lips at the words of the place she grew to love and call another home, "It's beautiful over there, the food, the scenery, what's not to like?" She chuckled looking at her brother, "One day I'm gonna have take you with me. Stiles too. God know, that kid would love it over there."

"I would like th—"

"Uh— Hell yeah!" Luna's head snapped over to the entry of the hall where a familiar sarcastic boy stood, "Stiles!"

A laugh instantly exited the girl's mouth as she carefully ran towards the teenager boy, his smile widen as he pulled her in his arms. "I've missed you."

"Missed you too." He grinned once they had pulled away, his gaze shifting towards her stomach, eyes widening a bit. "I see your bun is baking very well in the oven."

She rolled her eyes at his words, mocking out a laughter. "Haha, very funny kid." She pulled onto his arm towards the kitchen table sliding him a piece of of pizza which he gladly accepted.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

- AUTHOR'S NOTE -

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚🌙 * ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

• And we're back. The entire book is being edited once more.

•  I hope you guys enjoy the updated version.

🦢☁️♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
235K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
17.4K 766 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
5.3K 212 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...