The Shinigami Creator (Death...

By Wandering_Revenant

I've always enjoyed drawing. I even enjoyed making up my friends. But I never thought that my friends would t... More

Chapter One: School and Home
Chapter Two: Nighttime Visitor
Chapter Three: Show and Tell
Chapter Four: The Puppy
Chapter Five: Final Moments
Chapter Six: All Grown Up
The Unnamed Shinigami
Chapter Seven: Apples
Chapter Nine: The Forgotten Kitten
Chapter Ten: The Shinigami Realm
Chapter Eleven: Letting Them Go
Chapter Twelve: It's Not Over Yet
Chapter Thirteen: Deaths
Chapter Fourteen: Insanity
Chapter Fifteen: Karma
Chapter Sixteen: Getting Out
Chapter Seventeen: Not Sane Yet
Chapter Eighteen: Bring Back a Friend
Chapter Nineteen: Hiding
Chapter Twenty: Saved
Chapter Twenty One: Emotions
Chapter Twenty Two: Figured Out
Chapter Twenty Three: Going Home

Chapter Eight: More Shinigami Means More Friends

6.7K 254 52
By Wandering_Revenant

"Ryoko," Aunt Chie knocked on my door before entering my room. "Hey." I said as I continued to draw. "Why do you always keep it so dark in here?" She asked. "I don't know. I guess I just like it." I said, shrugging.

"Hmm... Well, I'm off. See you tonight." Aunt Chie kissed my forehead before leaving the room. I sighed to myself and leaned back in my chair. "Bored already? She just left the house." Rem said as she appeared behind me. "It's not that. I'm just so tired." I said. "Then, take a nap." She suggested.

"I don't know. I want to check on all the Shinigami downstairs."

"I'll take care of it. Get some rest, Ryoko."

I yawned and turned around in my chair to argue until Rem was directly in my face, nearly making me jump out of my seat. "Rest, Ryoko." She repeated. I sighed in defeat. "Okay, you win. I'll take it easy." I said. I got out of my chair and flopped on my bed. The moment my body landed on that soft mattress, I was out like a light.

I woke up 20 minutes later when I heard commotion going on downstairs. "You're going to wake, Ryoko. Keep it down." I heard Rem say. I yawned before getting out of bed, heading downstairs to see what all the ruckus was about.

"What's going on?" I asked with a small yawn. "Nothing, to be honest. Just watching some TV. By the way, you're aunt's on television right now." Ryuk mentioned. I looked at the TV as I saw my aunt's face on the screen.

"Yes, I've heard about that, too. It just pisses me the hell off." She said. "What is she talking about?" I asked. "They were talking about how many women have been groped on the subway." Calikarcha said. I raised a brow before walking over to the couch, joining them.

"Some even say even women like you enjoy being groped." The man with her said. "Oh, don't out me like that, Takanoka." The aunt chuckled. "Why would women enjoy being groped on the subway? It just sounds gross." I said.

"Maybe some day when you're on the subway, and you start to get groped, you might like it." Ryuk laughed. "Ew! No way!" I said. I went to a different channel and we started to watch a horror movie. I don't know why, but I started to get a little bit of inspiration from the movie.

"I'll be right back." I informed. I got up from the couch and went to my room, grabbing my art supplies. I went back to the living room and spread my supplies out on the coffee table. "What are you doing, Ryoko?" Gook asked. "You'll see." I said, getting to work.

After about an hour of nonstop drawing, I leaned back on the couch, exhausted. "Nice drawings." Calikarcha commented. Thanks." I smiled. "Really impressive. Got a name for them?" Gook asked. I leaned forward, examining each of my drawings.

"Yep. This one with the all jewelry is Armonia Justin Beyondormason. This is Daril Ghiroza, Deridovely, Kinddara Guivelostain, Midora, Nu, Sidoh, and Zellogi." I introduced.

(Pictures of the Shinigami in order)

"You sure did draw a lot of them." Rem commented. "Tell me about it." I said. A tired yawn left my mouth as I stretched. "You're exhausted from drawing?" Gook asked. "She should be. Since she's been drawing for three hours straight." Rem mentioned. 

"Really?" I looked out the window, seeing how dark it's gotten. "Wow. That time flew by fast." I said. "Well, you know what they say: Time flies when you're having fun." Ryuk said. "You have no idea how many times I've heard that phrase," I stood up from the couch and stretched again. 

"Anyway, it's late. I think we should all get some sleep." I suggested. "You said it. Time to hit the hay." Gook said. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done with that, I got changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. 

I fell asleep a few minutes later. 

When morning arrived, I felt someone poking my nose. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Ryuk poking me. "Can I help you, Ryuk?" I asked, sitting up. "Ryoko, we may have a slight problem." He said. "What sort of problem? Did you and Gook get into a fight again and you broke something?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. 

Trust me, stuff like that has happened a lot. One time, Gook and Ryuk got into a huge fight because Gook accused of Ryuk of cheating when they were playing poker. They broke a chair, knocked over a vase, and there was this one time when Ryuk threw Gook so hard to the window, that it cracked. 

I had to lie to my aunt saying a bird got in the house, got out of control, smashed into the window, breaking its own neck. Aunt Chie said that she was glad I didn't get hurt from the bird. "Please don't tell me you broke something." I said. 

"No, nothing's broken. But something did happen." 

"Like what?"

"You've gotta come downstairs and see for yourself."

"Can't you just tell me?"

"Trust me. You're gonna wanna see this."

I sighed and got out of bed, putting on my slippers. I followed Ryuk downstairs and I was definitely in for a surprise. A surprise I wasn't expecting. The kitchen and the living room were filled with Shiniagmi.

And they were all the Shinigami that I had drawn last night. "Oh... My... God..." I said, quietly. "Told ya you were gonna wanna see this." Ryuk said. "I'm not sure what's more crazier; The fact that they're here, the fact that I dreamed about them last night, or the fact I'm totally excited that this happened." I said. 

"So, what are you gonna do now?" Rem asked. "Uh..." I tried to think of something, but my brian wasn't cooperating with me. My eyes were wide with amazement as they were glued to the Shinigami that I made up. 

"Well, Ryoko?" Gook asked. I stayed quiet for a while before answering. "I have no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 145 7
A DeathNote AU where a 17 year old girl Y/N L/N has picked up a killer notebook and became amongst the three Kiras. Her traumatizing past brought her...
493 33 17
You wake up one day with no memories of the last four years, however just as you start trying to recover from all the mixed feelings you started havi...
22.1K 700 17
Fanfiction of what if Light Yagami became a shinigami after he was defeated by Near. You will need to have seen the series Death Note to understand s...
16.5K 1K 24
It's been a year after Kira took his place as God of the New World. Light Yagami took down those that opposed him. Chiharu is a Kira supporter who h...