Life Is A Bitch So Learn How...

By RoxyUndead

Roxy has been going through tough times ever since she started Middle School. She started her cycle and drama... More

Life Is A Bitch So Learn How To Fuck It

228 3 0
By RoxyUndead

Chapter 1 : " Summer Is Over NOO"

" ROXY DINNER IS READY!" her mother yelled . I can hear her voice from downstairs to my room I imdiatley got out of bed and through my phone softly making sure it didn't bounce off and decide to comit suicide by jumping off my bed. I ran downstairs very quickly, and I jumped down 5 steps. "Ouch! my ankle" I said rubbing it. " Be care ful honey and hurry, before your food gets cold" my mum said placing the delicouse plate on the table. " Mmmm... smells good mum" I said as I licked my lips and glared at my plate like a wolf ready to attack its prey. Yea, wolves are awesome I love wolves they are just awesome cause they are strong and loyal. Anyway, I ate my food very quickly cause I was starving like hell. I haven't ate in 2 hours because of soccer practice. Plus when I came back home I just took out my phine and straight to Instargram. When I was done eating my food I went to the dish washer and washed it and dryed it as usual. I got upstairs and charged my phone cause it was at %25 percent. I always end up using my phone up to %3. Last time it died on me when I was texting my boyfriend, he was really down and my fucking phone died on me. Yea cause my phone loves me that much it decided to die on me on an important situation. Anyway, I got up and went to my closet to get my towel and my hot-neon pink panda bathrobe. Its a cute robe i got at the mall it has this cute little hoodie faced like a panda. I got my stuff and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower to relax. I turned on the shower, i put my hand in to make sure the water is ok. Everyone does that cause no one wants to take a shower in a tub full of freezing cold water. I did what I had to do when "normal" people take showers the usual I washed my body and washed my hair with my favrioet shampoo. I got out of the tub when I was done taking a shower, and I put my towel over my hair like what people do that have long hair, I'm not going to explain cause I suck at explaining. I put my robe over me and warmed myself up. This robe dryed me up so quickly. I went into my room to choose some undies and a bra. When I opened my closet something popped into my head. " SUMMER IS OVER OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT" Ugh it was Augoust 1 and I started middle school next week. I bannged my head on my closets door reapting " Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I heard middle school is the worst of all but especially High School. I mean middle school is when you start dating people but the realationships only last for about a week or one month. But I didn't really worry much cause I nearly even had a chance with my crushes anyway. So why would I worry about that shit, I should be worrying about all the hoes and bitches that are going to be in my classes. Oh wait but im going to that one tech school, maybe there will be less hoes and bitches... YAY! I went back to choosing what I was going to wear that night. I decided to wear my galaxy PJ's cause galaxy clothing prints are awesome. I got into my Pj's and went back into the bathroom brushed my teeth cause I dont want my teeth to look ugly bright yellow thatsnot atractive MHMMHM GIRL! I went to bed got my phone and straight to instragram. " Oh look at this more followers yay" I said with joy as I followed my new followers. In instagram I like to be fair with my followers so I follow back cause who the fuck doesnt want followers! Duuurr. I spent almsot 3 hours in instagram till it was 12 A.M. "SHOT better go to sleep before mum checks on me" I whispered beneath my breath as I place my phone down on my desk and plugged it for it to charge during the night. I grabbed my hair and made it into a bun grabbed my blankets and covered myself as I got myself comftrable. I started to think " I wonder what middle school is going to turn out to be. Will it be even worst than 5th and 6th grade or diffrent than what people say? Might as well find out next week." I said as I closed my eyes slowly falling into deep sleep.

I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I know i suck and im sorry if there are any typos. Im like new to this so bear with me lads. ~ RU

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2: " Middle School FUCKING SUCKS"

*RING RING* *BUZZ BUZZ* My phone made a lot of racket when It was on alarm. It would have that old phone ring and it buzzed really load on my table because it would vibrate so it makes this huge sound especially with the alarm sound. I face palmed my face as I got my phone " 6 fucking 45 in the morning UGH... why did I choose to get yp at this time" I got up streched a bit and layed in bed a little bit again. Haha cause every single lazy teenager does that, unless your a weirdo and doesn't like getting 5 min extra sleep. I got up once again got my robe and my towel took a 20 min shower got out brushed my teeth and choose my clothing. Today I decided to wear my ripped jeans with some galaxy vans and a taco cat shirt with a printed wolf sweater. I went to my counter or table where my mirror was and put on mascera and eyeliner. I decided to do my hair simple by just brushing it and curling the blond dyed ends of my brunette hair. I smiled at my mirror as my dimple s peaked on each side " Hi there sexy lady. You look smooking hot today RAWR" I laughed at myself still wondering why da fuq i was single. Just kidding im a freak who the fuck would want this freak haha. I got up grabbed my back-pack and palced my phone into my front pocket. I went downstairs quetly to get myself a warm cup of milk and a bannana. When i was done with my "break-fest" I got my keys for the house and opened the door to feel the cold breeze hit my face. Oh how I regret getting out of the house. I walked to school cause it was near by my home. Really near by. When I got near the school It was pretty jammed. There was loads of cars everywhere dropping of their children and also kids waling from home and arraving at school just like me! It was chaos! It looked like one direction was inside the school doing meet and greet. All the cars beeping at each other teenagers about to get ran over by inpatient drivers. Cheezes!! Good thing I didn't get ran over or anything. When I got inside the schools gates I was automaticly a Middle Schooler. I was fresh meat to so that sucked.... I was a young inoccent girl in 7th grade. Just kidding not that inoccent haha. I walked around looking for any familiar faces. I looked around cute boys , ugly people , hoes , bitches , all sorts of people. Nerds , emos , and weirdos. " Huh this seems legit I might end up finding a girl as crazy as me" I thought to myself as i bumped into the group of kids i would hangout wiith at elemenary. " HEEY WAZ UP!!" i shouted throwing my hands in the air and running towars them like all the girls do when they see their best-friend at the mall. " Hey gurl Roxy!!" my friend david said as he hugged me strong and tight. "Oh god don't kill me yet. I haven't done nothing retarded so far.... Haha" I said joking around. My jokes are weak sometimes but I don't care some people find them stupid and they laugh at them. My friends say " Your stupid but in a funny in good way". David laughed at my retarded joke " Oh Roxy you never change do you?" " Of course not David I'm never going to turn into a bitch. Just watch till half of your friends ignore you through out the year." * RING RING* " All students report to your first period class" "Oh shit first period class guess I have to say bye to you guys I got P.E." " Awww ok bye roxy" "Bye!" I said with exitment. I don't know why I was exited I might bump into an ashole. Ok so P.E was in the GYM i sort of freaked out for a second cause I didn't know where the gym was and there was a lot of steage people around me so I had a heart attack for a while till I found one of my old classmates " Oh hey Jerome you got P.E too?" " Yea, I'm in that tech school, So all the tech kids have P.E for first period." Wow that must suck for us I thought to myself. " Are you in the new tech school to?" Jerome asked me looking up at me. I was a pretty tall gir to let you guys know. I was like 5'2 or 5'4. A lot of people would ask me if I wanted to work as a model or if I was a model. HELL TO THE NO I'm not a model and I will never be a model. " Yea I'm in that tech school I got accepted, but don't we have to go to a bus for it to take us to that one other bulding because our campus is still under construction?" " Oh yea don't worry about that yet our P.E. teacher will let us know what the tech kids will do." " Alright thanks Jerome. "

" ANYONE WHO HAS MRS.VENTURA ON THERE SCHEDULE AS THEIRE FIRST PERIOD CLASS OVER HERE LINE UP" I grabbed my schedule and look to see if her name was in it, and apparently she was. I went and joined other kids I didn't know and lined up in a straight line. This teacher sure sounded strict to me.

" Ok this is what we will do everyone will be lined up in Alphabetical order." The teacher said glaring at everyone " Understood? ok."

Then she began calling names putting us in a straight like in alphabetical order and i don't know why she needed to do that. Almost felt like fucking for ever to me. When she was done she asked and talked about the school year and how the tech students will end up staying with her for the whole year. Great you better not be a bitch with me then. Then an old man with a british accent asked everyone to sit in the bleachers. He talked about the P.E. Uniform and how lockers work and everything. He also talked about how girls and boys have separated locker rooms, he pointed to both of the rooms. "Hmmm cant wait to get naked in front of girls i don't know at all" The man kept on talking and talking the other 5 teachers had a turn to talk as well but he talked the most through out the whole period till the warning bell rang.

Mrs.Ventura then took over and talked to all the tech kids how we where getting out first and go straight to the parking lot to meet up with the bus drivers and the principle of this small tech school. When the bell rang once again everyone took off. All the tech kids went straight to the parking lots and the regular kids went to their second period. It was jammed and packed once again there was chaos. I didn't really know anyone there so I would bump or crash on to people awkwardly saying " Sorry"

Well when that was fixed every group of kid or block also know as class for us was in their own bus.( there where 3 bus )

So it went all well through out the day. As always in every class we got to meet people and in each class we got a new group. We had only 3 classes because we had to subjects combined together

For example :Science & Art / Social Studies & Language Arts

and we where all tech. We had laptops and soon we where about to get out very own iPads. Awesome right? Anyway Lunch was awkward i didn't really know anyone but I was happy though because my best friend signed for it to and she got accepted, but it sucked because I didn't have her in my class. When school was over the bus came to pick us up again, i had to sit next to a stranger. I was glad school was over for today because when i got home i was exhausted. I went straight to eating dinner and doing H.W. and back into Instagram n took a shower brushed my teeth and fell asleep ver quickly. This day was very tough, it was very sunny outside and fresh inside the classrooms. I met a couple of new people, and guess what I had a crush again his name was Gadiel. Cute name right? Yea i thought so to. Anyway, I think i might get used to this tech school its pretty awesome because less HW and you get to socialize and get into groups and do projects all day long. I wonder what tomorrow will bring me.

I hope you guys are enjoying this even though nearly any people are reading this but anyway ill try to add more to this story and Ill try my best!

~ RU

Chapter 3: " Curled Brunnete"

" UGH! Do we have to do P.E. Its freezing cold outside!" My teeth where chattering and my body was trembling a lot. I could nearly even put on my shirt! My skin is very sensitive and I get cold so easily it takes time for me to warm up witch sucks cause I can probably die if I go to the snow and shit you know. Anyway I had to get me top and my jeans off in front of this strange girls I nearly even knew so it was awkward for us I guess... When I was done i got out of the locker rooms and DAMN IT WAS FUCKING COLD OUTSIDE!! I just wanted to go back in the locker room and stay in there and do P.E. In there instead. But we couldn't cause the boys cant get inside and we might be able to trip on the benches. Huh... This sucked we had to run for the first day of P.E. But I'm glad we had to do that running exercise inside of the gym because i would of been pale white if we ran outside.

" Your really fast and good at this how are you still up here?"

The curly brunette said gasping and breathing heavily.

" Im a runner and Im quick. Plus i can run for miles and miles. Im not going to give up till you give up."

" Haha you don't like losing do you"

" Ok everyone back outside to line up. Girls good job." Mrs.Ventura announce as all the group of girls went to line up outside the girls locker room and the boys to the boys locker room.

" So you don't like to lose right?" The girl with curly hair asked me once again.

" Haha not really but I just like being first in running. But yea you can say I am very competitive." I said looking straight into her eyes. I can see some blush on her face. Why is she blushing? Hmmm. She has beautiful eyes though.

" So whats your name?" She asked still blushing a bit.

" My names Roxy and you?"

" Im Alex. Im a gamer and Im very sarcastic. So bear with me alright?"

" Haha ok. I think I can get used to that. So are you in the tech school?"

" Yes I am are you?"

" Hell yea! Its awesome so far I hope it doesn't get really boring through out the year."

"Awesome! whats your first block?"

" Science and Art"

" OMG ME TOO!!"

So our conversation just kept on going on and on till we went into the classroom. Sad thing was i didn't have her in any of my groups but I knew sooner or later I was. She is an awesome person to hang out with all day long. We can just talk non-stop.

Please comment and tell me if I should keep going idk!! If you guys like it or not :( ? ~ RU

OKAY!! So this story is ssooo long somill jjst jump right into 8th grade cause i need to like kinda finish what i left behind and all that yeaa.... Anyway ill try to summarazie what happened when Roxy survived her 7th grade :P

" Year Of Depression"

Fuck i feel so bad. What the hell did I do! I love him why did i let him go. After all this stuff and crap we went through! He probably hates me now! I am such a bitch i never even deserved him in the first place. Does fuckiing girls that wanted him should of taken him! I don't deserve him ugh.! It's all over now... I need to give the news to Alex when school starts.... Fuck i wonder how he is doing though... Is he fine? Ugh keep your mind straight Roxy he hates you now nothing is going to work... just accept it. I said to myself, rolling over to my right side and holding on to my pillow tears streaming down my face. I stared at my epmty wall. "Fuck it.." I broke down and started to scream and cry inside of my pillow. I cried and cried, regreting what i have done. Why did i break up in the first place. I just had little feelings for one guy and i let this happen. But it was for the good of him and me. I cant make him happy i dont deserve him. He needs someone better than me. Im just to broken to have a realationship. I stopped for a while and started to think " He probably talked to one of does fucking hoes that wanted him so badly. Or His little "bestfriend" Barbara." I cried all night it was 1 am and i blacked out. Days past so quickly and it was time for school. Great I will have to see him.

I got ready brushed my teeth, brushe my hair changed outfit same shit. I arrived at the school i saw my friends and alex. I gave her the news, she took it suprisengly and asked why i did so. 

" I dont know alex its just... i guess i lost feelings for him during the summer. I started to gain feelings for someone else. I failed on him and i didnt deserve him anyway"

" Are you sure? I mean you loved him so much you guys would always be together everywhere you went."

" Yea im sure.... It was for the best"

"Ok Roxy. Hopefully you did the correct thing"

Wrong shit is what she is saying. My ex Max ( not his real name but i couldnt think of another haha) walked into the campus. Oh how fucking adorable and cute he looked like. Like fucking always. Wait what the fuck am I doing! Im not suppose to like him. I broke up with him. But... he is irresistable, to fucking cute to stop thinking about.

" Roxy are you ok?"

"Yea yea i alright. Just thinking"

" Yea sure thinking"

The bell rang we had to go to our first period. Mine was band, I love band its really fun and the band teacher is funny and cool. All we did in that class that day was meet each other and sign some papers choose our instrument and bam time for second period. But for us tech students was connections and blocks. I dont know if i explained it long time ago but I am in a new tech school. The kids that joined that new school are basicaly beta testers. And the classes are way diffrent. Its two subjects together. And 8th graders had P.E and Science , American History and Language Arts , Algebra 1 , Algebra. And we work in groups. I had connections first. and guess what i ended up sitting same table my ex was. It was ackward but at the same time i enjoyed it because.... i couldnt stop staring at him, Not like stalking way but. Its to hard to explain what i felt about him. Anyway. On my other classes i ended up being mostly on all of his groups.  I can tell he didnt like it becaue you can tell by the way he acted. I know him very well.... 

It was time to go back home and i ended up finding out that someone has a crush on my ex. And since i still have feeligns for him. I kinda got a bit jealouse but. What can I do he hates me and I ruined and broke his heart. I cant do anything but try to avoid them both get together. Well atleast thats what i said... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
294K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
47.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...