I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy...

By fantasticallymeg_

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A... More

I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy
(1) I'm Not Checking You Out. I'm Looking at You. There's a Difference.
(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me
(4) I Dont Think I Can Get Off
(5) You Blush As Red As A Cherry Tomato Every Time You Lie.
(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!
(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey
(8) Best And Most Amazing Girl Ever: Cassie
(9) Carter Is A Sexy Beast
(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore
(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?
(12) Truth or Dare
(13) Ben and Jerry's
(14) You're a Stranger To Me
(15) Ugly Naked Toddler Pictures On Instagram
(16) 2 AM
(17) Run From The Big Scary Monster
(18) The Cutest Couple Ever
(19) Looking For Me?
(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!
(21) I Dumped Her For Lily!
(22) Jealousy Isnt A Pretty Color On You.
(23) Ordering A Unicorn Onesie Off Of Amazon
(24) Carty-Art and Cassie-Assie
(25) I'm Not A Heartbreaker
(26) Dropping The Ice Cream Cone
(27) His "Possesion"
(28)I've Lived With you For 17 Years
(29) Welcome To Your Tape
(30) Her Knight In Shining Aluminum
(31) You're Just Jealous Of Emma
(32) Sour Fish My Butt
(33) Man Period Probably
(34) THE END
Other Books?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?
We Reached 2k! ❤️
WE REACHED 60K
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (UPDATE)
GUYS GUYS GUYS
ANOTHER UPDATE
Update and future plans!!

(2) This Is Gonna Be a Piece Of Cake

155K 4.7K 2.7K
By fantasticallymeg_

"Hey Cassie!"

"Oh my god!" I panicked, holding my heart.

Gosh dang it Charlie. Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack.

Charlie Davis.

My 'hot and amazing' brother, as people like to call it. Although, I found him rather annoying. People said he was quite attractive but I never really saw it. Something about the way his hazel eyes matched his dirty blonde hair made him an easy girl magnet like some other guys at my school. He might have been a senior, but he still acted like a 5 year old.

"I told you to stop calling me that...and why'd you eat all the bacon?" I pouted.

What? A girl needs to eat. Especially if it's bacon.

"You can eat those Frosted Flakes over there..." He shrugged, smiling and messing up my hair.

"Jerk. Now my hair's messed up." I teased.

"If you fix it now I'll leave you, and you'll have to walk to school again." He smirked. My face flushed at the thought of him leaving me again.

I've known from past experiences, that he really will leave you. Accidentally or purposefully.

"So where's mom? She at work with dad?" I said, stuffing my mouth full of cereal and milk.

"Yeah, they won't be here till midnight."

My mom and dad were both doctors. They work so much, that we barely get to see them. Which is kind of sad because I never really had anyone to talk to for some of my girl problems. I never had the comfort other people can access.

It sucks.

I take a second to swirl my spoon around in the cereal before bringing it up to my mouth.

"I forgot to tell you that Alissa wanted to make out with you again." I teased, rolling my eyes.

Charlie and Alissa got together after Ashton Hills left her. I told Charlie a million times about how bad Alissa really is, but he wouldn't give in. Only because he 'loves' her.

"Shut up." He said, blushing. "Get in the car Cas. We're leaving soon."

_______________________________

"Cas? Come on...Let's go!"

"Ok! Let me just grab my history textbook." I yelped, grabbing my textbook just before Tessa started dragging me to the library.

Tessa had a huge history test coming up. Yesterday I aced it, and apparently she forgot to study. So my reward for getting a full mark on that test, is helping Tessa get a good grade on it too...By studying at our crappy school library.

You see, your library might be your normal everyday library. With the newest releases and cool iMacs and stuff. But in our library, we have the oldest books you can ever find. All ripped up and stained. Some are so ripped up, that there is no cover. We also have the crappiest computers ever. No one dared to even touch them anymore. And the worst part of our school library, is the 300 year old she-demon sitting at the checkout counter. Even the slightest pin drop, and she'll tell you to get out.

"Thank god Mrs. Nelly isn't here today." Tessa smiled, wiggling her eyebrows.

We scurried over to a rickety wooden table with pencil marks all over it. I quickly opened my History textbook and gave it to her.

"What the heck? Is this book written in a different language?!" Tessa groaned, flipping through each of the pages.

I got up from the table, leaving Tessa to study, and made my way to different bookshelves. Scanning through each of the books, until one section of books caught my eye.

Yearbooks.

I grabbed one of last year's yearbooks and scanned through the pages. I looked at my ugly yearbook photo and laughed. I distinctly remember that day my mom forced me to wear a bow and a plaid cardigan. My eyes scanned the pages for other people I knew. Tessa...Alissa...

Then there was another face. A very familiar face. A face with green eyes and dark brown hair. Showing off a smirk instead of a smile.

My eyes flickered to the name under his face.

Carter Wayford.

I guess he did go here then...

"Is that Carter Wayford?" Tessa grinned. "God...He still looks hot."

"You know Carter Wayford?" I raised my eyebrows...How does Tessa know him if we haven't seen him around much?

"And you don't know who he is?" Tessa asked, raising an eyebrow too.

"I mean...I saw him yesterday when I was walking home-"

"Cas! He's the school bad boy? The guy that sits behind you in Math? Well...Rarely does he even go to class..." Her eyes widened in shock.

"I'm sorry? I don't understand the huge deal about him...Aren't you supposed to be studying?" I rolled my eyes. Tessa's probably just overreacting about it all.

"Oh my god, who cares about studying! That guy is a total jerk face. He's bad news. I've heard he breaks the law on a daily basis and bangs on a girl the next day." She looked around...I could tell she was getting goosebumps.

"Your just overreacting." I put the yearbook away and made my way back to the table.

"Am I really?"

_____________________________

I walk down the path and streets to go back to my house like usual. Today we had an early dismissal.

And I'm not mad because school is over. Hell yeah I'm happy that it's the weekend. But I'm mad, because it's raining. And Tessa forgot to offer me a ride home.

On the day I need it the most.

I decide to walk home in the rain. Charlie's at soccer practice and mom and dad won't be home till midnight.

Yay life. Notice the sarcasm.

My hair is drenched, so is my book bag, my clothes, and my sneakers. What doesn't help, is when a familiar motorcycle drives into rainwater, splashing it all over me. Soaking me even more.

Mental note: Kill Carter Wayford later.

"Hey loser. You having fun in the rain?" Carter asked.

"I would rather you call me Cassie." I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

He slowed his motorcycle down, to the pace of my walk. Which was obviously really slow.

"Cassie?" He chuckled "Cassie for what? Cassandra?" He grinned.

"No. Cassie for Cassiopeia. Will you leave me alone? Your splashing water all over me..." I muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

"Aw...But princess, it's just so fun to tease. Especially a beautiful girl like you." He smirked.

"Can you just leave me alone?! I will call the freaking cops if I need to!" I rolled my eyes, groaning in frustration.

"I'm sure your the one who needs the company. And I'm sure you don't want to walk all the way home in the rain." He winked, raising his eyebrow.

No. I am not getting on a motorcycle with Carter Wayford.

"No. I am not getting on that. Especially with you. I just met you too. How do I know you're not going to kidnap me?" I cross my arms, glaring at him.

"Scared huh?" He smirked.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not"

"Then prove it. Show me your not scared." His smirk crept on wider.

"Asshole." I rolled my eyes once more before getting on. I wrapped my arms around his waist to keep me stable. "I hate you and I'm only doing this for one thing. To get home faster."

"Who knew a good girl like you would be able to swear...You know, any other girl would die to be in this position." He chuckled.

"Jerk."

"Sweetheart."

"I hate you."

"You love me." He smirked again.

" I just met you...I can't possibly be in love with a guy I just met."

"Hmm, can I bet on that? Or are you too scared again?" He looked back at me. His eyes daring me.

I took time to think. Looking up as if I was thinking hard.

"Why not? After all Cassie Davis, does not fall in love.." I smirked back. I mean, I know I'm not going to fall in love with this idiot.

"Oh...Ok..." He grinned deviously. "In these next 3 months that we have for school, if you show any sign of feelings towards me, you lose."

"That sounds promising...I accept the challenge. What do I get if I win the bet?"

"Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yup." He said, popping the P.

Maybe I can get Alissa back for all the horrible things she's done...And who's better to help other than the school bad boy himself?

I need to win this bet.

"This is gonna be a piece of cake" I grinned.

"We'll see about that Sweetheart." He winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
1.5M 42.3K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
43.2K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...