The Awesome 6

By VidyagauriJoshi

"They will save me and others and then...defeat you" said the spirit with confidence. "We will see about that... More

Jean & Jenny
Writing a story on new app

The beginning the of nightmare

12 3 0
By VidyagauriJoshi

Note- there will be some words repeated a lot so it might be irritating. You have been warned

This Chapter is delicated to the Picture above

Quote- Only Person who can save you is you...

Jean & Jenny's pov

We are happy to see madam Vida. She is the sweetest person we have ever seen or heard. Dr. Jackson talks a lot about her. She is exactly same as Dr. Jackson told us. We told madam Vida a lot about us and how can she use us and what things we can do like we can change forms like we can look like humans and can become things like suit case from motor cycle. After 2 hours Dr. Jackson told us to go to hibernation mode and wake up only when him or madam Vida come here. Dr.Jackson and madam Vida left Me and Jenny were mind linking each other "Jenny, madam Vida is soo nice to will be an honour to serve her." I mind linked while giving Jenny a small nod. She mind linked back while smiling "You are absolutely right and plus I am getting a feeling that things are going to get interesting while we are with her." With that we laid on our beds and went to hibernation mode.

Vida's POV
I still remember my promise I made with my mom while she was going to die...I was born intelligent and smart I learnt to cook and do chorus from my Mother since she knew she was going to die so I knew what my Mother is talking to me. But at that time I didn't knew that I will never see her again.

Flashback
"Mommy why did you cut your hair and became bald?" I asked innocently I was only 7 at that time. Mom chuckled at my question and said "Sunshine come here and sit next to me I wanna talk to you about something." I obediently sat next to her. She was laying on hospital bed. Then she said in calm tone yet I knew she was about to cry "Sunshine I am going somewhere from where I can't return. While I am gone you have to take care of your father even if he stops talking to you or if you feel like world is falling apart never leave your father's side I know he will come around and talk to you just be patient and be happy and be yourself. Just don't give up on your father, ok? Promise me this." I saw tears coming from her eyes. I wiped away her tears with my small hands "I promise Mommy I will never leave my Father's side." After we made that promise my mother hugged me and kissed my forehead "good girl." After that I never saw my mother I waited for her 2 years in hope that she will come back but she didn't. When was 10 years old I knew my mother is dead. So I started to move on like everyone dose except my father he kept himself locked up for 2 years after mother's death and after that he joined the lab which he is working for and after that I also joined the lab with him after graduation. I kept my promise to my mother and never left his side I did everything and balanced my life from college, school to making food and doing chorus.

Flashback end

While I was looking back at past I suddenly felt someone pat my shoulder and I flinched. I looked back and saw my father's worried face "are you ok?". I shook my head a bit and give him best smile I could "don't worry father I am ok." He gave me small smile and nodded at my response then we both started walking. We walked and then the lab we are working came in the view but I wanted to ask a question "father,can I ask you something?" After I asked him that he stopped his track and looked at me and gave sweetest smile "of course ask away princess." I felt like weight is been lifted off from my chest when he talked I took long breath and asked "Father, why did you created the second lab?" When I asked that I saw his cheeks became pink colour I knew he was blushing but then his face became serious "I can't talk about it princess you will think I am crazy and I don't expect you to believe me if you want to then you will get answer of your question when you go home you go to my room you will find a diary in the drawer of my study table you will find all the answers there." He answered while wispering so no one only I heard what he said. I nodded and gave him thumbs up.

     When we entered the lab suddenly an Idea came in my mind of how we can touch Xinus1995. I told my father that we can make a bracelet for touching Xinus1995 so we will not get shock or any type of currunt from it. With that he instantly allowed me to make the bracelet. That bracelet will have symptoms of rubber but will not have complete rubber in it. So now I was making a bracelet for Xinus1996

    After 2-3 days of struggle I was finally able to make the bracelet. I didn't made it at lab I made it at home. Making bracelet was not hard but making of rubber symptoms was hard. But I made it and I entered the lab and showed dad the bracelet I made. "Nice bracelet Vida now let's try Xinus1995" my father said encouragingly. "Yes let's do it" I said excitedly while putting the bracelet on. I took deep breath to calm my nerves and went towards sample of Xinus1995. Yes we have two Xinus1995. One is sample and second is bigger than sample and is original. I stood in front of sample Xinus1995 and my hand made it's way towards it. I carefully touched Xinus1995 and closed my eyes tightly and prepared myself for shock but I felt nothing after that I realised that the bracelet is working and I grinned. I gently picked up the sample and showed my father. He was grinning ear to ear while gave me thumbs up and said "good job princess and I am giving you the Xinus1995 sample as another gift." I was shook and look at my father, I thought my jaw is going to hit on the ground. I asked while stuttering "r-really?" "Yes" My father replied nodding his head happily. Vida puts the sample rubber's carrybag, wraps it and puts in her jackets poket. Then stood next to the original Xinus1995 "now let's try original..." he said nervously. I nodded nervously and made my way towards the original. I touched original and closed my eyes tightly again but nothing happened I opened my eyes and picked up original Xinus1995 and showed to father with victorious grin "We did it father!!" I exclaimed and jumped happily.

    While we were enjoying our victorious moment the bust open and Dr.Malum walked in with sly smirk "well well what do we have here...?" He said while looking at original Xinus1995 in Vida hands and his smile grew wider and said "looks like Vida has managed to hold Xinus1995" Vida saw the look in Dr.Malum's eyes it was sinister and evil. She slowly started to back away from him. Her father also realised the changes in Dr.Malum's behaviour he quickly pressed the button which was in his ring.

Jean & Jenny POV

        We woke up from hibernation mode we both said at same time because Dr.Jackson must have pressed emergency button "Emergency mode activated save madam Vida." We tracked where madam Vida is and ran with full speed towards the place where she is.

Vida's Pov

      I was scared something was not right that's when I heard my father scream when I looked back my eyes widened. I saw my father was held down by two robot each one hold one arm but their quality was not as good as Jean & Jenny. As I was going towards my father Dr.Malum stopped me. "Vida be a good girl and give me Xinus1995" He said with venom in his voice. He thought I will give him but like hell that will happen in his dreams "I will not give you Xinus1995 Dr.Malum" I answered bravely and hide it behind my back. My father looked at me like a proud father. But then Dr. Malum chuckled evilly and smirked at me "Alright you want hard way...? Alright hard way it is!! Robot!!! Kill Vida and give me Xinus1995!!!" For the first time I was scared the robot looked at me his eyes turn red and shined. I know he was going to throw lazerbeam. I panicked and so did my father "Princess watch out!!" He screamed. while the robot threw the lasers at. I ducked and the laser beam hit the curtains which were behind me and that's how curtains got in fire. The fire started to spread rapidly almost whole lab was on fire the alarms started beeping. As I started moving towards my father the curtain fall off and made a boundary between me and father."father!!" I screamed as I tried to cross the line. On the other end father struggled to get free from robots grip but it no good "Let me go!!! You piece of steel!!! Run Vida, get away!!!" . I felt someone hold my wrist tight which held Xinus1995. I looked up and saw Dr.Malum looked at me with rage "Give me that!!!" He snached Xinus1995 from my hand. As soon as he held Xinus1995 he screamed in pain and agony. I tried to take it from his hands but he didn't let me take it like a stubborn child even if he was in pain. He surprisingly held Xinus1995 for at least 10 seconds after that he finally gave in and dropped Xinus1995 and fell on the ground and fainted. When Xinus1995 hit on the ground I knew shit is about to go down. The whole lab stated to shake like earthquake was happening.

        As I started to go towards my father again I was lifted off from the ground in princess style. I looked up and saw Jean he looked at me with concern then I looked next to him and saw Jenny looking concerned as well "sorry we are late" said Jenny. I felt relieved "it's good to see you both please save my father." I said while pointing at my father who was still held by robots since they didn't got any other orders from Dr.Malum who is in unconscious state. Jean looked at Jenny and called her name "Jenny..." as if to tell her go save her father. She nodded her head and started moving towards the fire border between us and my father.

Jenny's Pov:

        As I started moving towards the fire border Dr . Jackson communicated to me by mind communication it's a facility in us we can communicate with Dr . Jackson and Madam Vida with minds. "Don't, don't waste your time on saving me go get Vida out of this lab before it collapse or explode." He said in mind link. I started to mind link back "But--" he cut off my sentance "don't worry about me I will be fine take care of Vida for me. I order you to take Vida away from this place!!!" With that he cut off the mind link I looked at him on the other side of fire border he had determined look on his face and gave me encouraging look. I looked around the lab the whole place was on fire the alarms were beeping, So I know Dr . Jackson is right. I gave sigh with sadness. I felt useless for not saving him. After that I turned my back towards Dr. Jackson and made my way towards Jean and Madam Vida. Jean was still holding Madam Vida.

Vida's Pov

        Jenny came back without saving father. She gave me sad look and then looked at Jean who was still holding me. "Jenny why didn't you saved my father? I asked but she didn't answered but kept on looking at Jean as if having mind Communication.  I knew they were having one. After that Jean gave Jenny a small nod and Jean's hold on me tighten. "Wha--?" Before I could question Jean he turned his back my father and started running with full speed towards exit and Jenny following us.

        After we reached safe distance from lab Jean gently put me down. We all looked towards the lab to see it blew off, with my father... my legs got weak and I fell on the ground while seeing the destruction. I felt like crying because I knew it is the beginning of the nightmare.

        ⬆As Dr. Jeremy Jackson  (Vida's father)

    ⬆ As Dr. Klark Malum (Dr. Jackson's friend or should we say ex friend and is Villein)

Author note:

  Hey guys sorry for slow update but it will always be slow, sorry and yes if you see and grammar mistake or spell mistake don't worry I will be edited them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
43.4K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
122K 454 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
42.2K 701 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...