MaNan SS - A Delicate Love St...

Por KeerthuWrites

It was the second story which contains every girl's dreams about her love life and her partner...This story i... Mais

Character Sketch
1. First Encounter
2. My Dream In front of My Eyes
3. Destiny Brings You Closer
4. First Touch
5. I Know Everything About You
6. Love At Bud Stage
7. Fragrance Of Love
8. Slowly You'll Get To Know Me
9. It's Time For Some Bitterness
10. Better To Stay Away
11. I Won't Let You Go
12.I Love To Tease You
13. Hidden Feelings
14. Relations
15. Blossoming Love
16. Distances Can Bring Us Closer
17. I'm Back
18. Give Me A Chance
19A. I'm Ready
19B. I'm Ready
20A. Unexpected
20B. Unexpected
21. Surprise
22A. Some Clarifications
22B. Some Clarifications
23A. Some More Clarifications
23B. Some More Clarifications
Pics of 22B
24A. It's My Turn
24B. It's My Turn
24C. It's My Turn
24D. It's My Turn
25. I Love To Love You
27A. Two Became One
27B. Two Became One
27C. Two Became One
27D. Two Became One
28. Time For Romance
29. Masthi
30. Romance All Around
31A. Surprises
31B. Surprises
32. Little Fight
33. Slight Romance
34. We Brought Them Together
35. Happiness
Epilogue
Note

26.Avoid To Get What You Want - Manik's Mantra

11.4K 857 166
Por KeerthuWrites

Manik was seriously packing his bags.She immediately stood up setting her dress and said "Good Morning.."

No response.

"Ma..Manik jii...aap kahi jaa rahe ho..??"She managed to ask.

No response.

She stood in his way when he was moving from his closet to bed where his suitcase is placed.

"Kuch pooch rahi hu aap se..."She asked slowly yet firmly.

"Haa..jaa raha hu...London...kyun..any problem..??"He answered coldly and completed packing his bags.

"London..??par kyun...??How many days..??"She asked immediately.

"Do I need to answer ur every question..??Have u ever answered my questions..??Nahi naa...but still I wanna know one thing.. jo tumne hamari first night pe poochi thi...'aap ne ek baar bhi nahi socha mujh pe kya beethi hai?' Now I too wanna ask the same..Nandu...Have u ever,once,just once,thought about me..mujhpe kya beethi hai...??Wo toh by god's grace,I was the groom...what if I wasn't...?? What if u really married someone else...?? U were always ready to leave me...tum toh ek na ek dhin hasna seekh jaathi,par mera kya..?? kabhi socha tumne..??" He asked with blood shot eyes while Nandini's welled up.

"Manik jii...plzz...I was bounded.."She tried to explain.

"Bounded...??? No...I don't think so...ha mein maantha hu tumne jo bhi kiya apne family ke liye kiya...u did it for u and ur family...but...where am I...??(Slows down) Where do I stand in ur priority list...??"He asked and this time he too had tears in his eyes.

"Manik jii...meri baath suniye..."She said in her little tears.

"Kya sunu mein..??ab sunne ke liye kya hai...??Nothing...because u can never understand my love...Nandu...Do u know what differentiates humans from other living beings..??Because,only we..humans..have the power to express feelings...but u...U never do that na...Fine...even I won't express myself...aaj se..balki abhi se,I stop myself from showing my feelings..chahe wo pyaar ho,ya gussa...I'll hide it in my heart...just like YOU..."He said in anger and tears in his eyes.

She held his hand and said "Plzz Manik jii...itna gussa math rahiye..plzz...I can't take it...plzz..."

"I have to do this...because u have to know how it feels like...when ur loved one hide their love and avoid u..."He said freeing his hand and took the suitcase.

"Manik.."She called at last.

He immediately grabbed her wrist and said "Jii laga kar bolo.."

This shocked Nandini and she understood that how much he wants to avoid her and distant her.Before she could gather herself,Manik went out of the room.She too followed him in hurry wiping her tears.

Nyonika and Raj exchanged looks seeing Manik coming like that,followed by Nandini.

Nyo-Manik beta...??where are u going..??

Ma-Mom..wo...London jaa raha hu...Important meeting hai...I'll be back in 15 days...

He answered Nandini's questions there.

Raj-But beta achanak..??

Ma-yeah dad...It's sudden..and it's very important...

Dhruv came out and heard this and sensed something wrong seeing Nandini's face.

D-Bhai...How many days trip..??

Ma-15 days beta...

D-Then take Bhabhi maa too na...I mean...

Ma-Dhruv...I'm going for business meeting...enjoy karne nahi jaa raha hu...

He said with slight anger looking at Nandini.

D-Haa Bhai...I know...what I meant was...Bhabhi maa will get bored na...

Ma-Then ask ur Bhabhi maa to go to college..who stopped...??

Nyo-Relax beta...hyper kyun ho rahe ho..??wo bhi Dhruv par...

Manik took a deep breath and smiled a little.

Ma-Mom..I have to leave..bye...

All this while Nandini stood silently waiting for him to look at her once.

D-Bhai..I'll drop u at airport..

Nan-Mein bhi chalthi hu...

Manik showed his hand to stop and she stopped at the next step itself.

Ma-No need...Dhruv..chalo...

Nandini faked a smile seeing Nyonika and Raj,while Dhruv went to drop Manik.

At the airport,

Manik took his luggage and hugged Dhruv saying "Take care beta..."

"Aap bhi.."He said and hesitatingly asked "Bhai..can I ask u something..??"

Manik just nodded.

D-Bhai...Are u angry with Bhabhi maa..??

Ma-Dhruv...I don't wanna talk about it..

D-But...

Ma-Plz Dhruv...Flight ka time ho gaya hai..Bye...Take care...

He said and left.Disappointed Dhruv headed back to home.

At Malhotra Mansion,

As soon as Dhruv and Manik left,Nyonika went to Nandini and asked "Nandu...Is everything ok between u and Manik..??"

She nodded slightly avoiding eye-contact.Nyonika lifted her head up and looked at her eyes which were shedding tears.Nandini,unable to control,hugged Nyonika tightly.

Nyo-Beta..calm down...relax...kya hua..??Dhekho rothe nahi bacha...plz chup ho jao...

She calmed her down and made her sit on couch.After sometime,Nandini stopped crying and started "Maa..He is angry with me.."

Nyo-wo toh patha chal raha hai...but the question is why is he angry..??

Silence.

Nyo-Ok...No need to tell me..atleast u know the reason na...??

She nodded in a yes.

Nyo-Beta...I know Manik is short-tempered..and I can also say that itna gussaa hone ke peeche ek bada reason hoga...glad u know the reason...so now,stop crying and try to figure out the solution...and don't hesitate to ask any help..ok..for now,I can only say this...

She held her hands and said.Nyonika hugged her and left.Nandini waited for Dhruv to come.

Nan-Dhruv...wo chale gaye kya..??I mean...he went safely na..??

D-Ha Bhabhi maa...I dropped Bhai at airport...Ab toh flight take off bhi ho gaya hoga..

He said looking at the watch and observed that she is worried.

D-Don't worry Bhabhi maa..everything will be fine...He will call once he reach there...ok...

She nodded slightly and left to her room.

The entire day passed like that.She thinking about Manik and talking to his pictures.

Dinner time,

D-Bhabhi maa...feed me na...

He asked cutely while playing in his phone.She smiled a little and started feeding him.

Nan-Dhruv...Manik jii ka call aaya..??

D-Haa...He reached safely...Why..?? Didn't he call u..??

She nodded in a no.

D-Then u call him na...

Nan-Kaat diya tha...

She said slowly.Dhruv tried his level best to cheer her up.

Two days passed like this.Manik is neither calling her nor responding to her calls or messages.She became very dull and no one can see her like this.Nyonika called Manik,sitting beside Nandini.

Ma-Hello Mom.

Nandini'e eyes lit up after listening his voice.

Nyo-Manik...How are u beta..??

Ma-I'm fine Mom..

Nandini signaled Nyonika to ask whether he had his breakfast or not.

Nyo-Had ur breakfast beta...??

Ma-Haa Mom...I'm going to office..I'll call u later..

He said in hurry.

Nyo-Beta...Nandu se baath karo na...

He took a deep breath and said "Mom..I'm getting late..bye.." and cut the call.Nandini looked at her with a sad face and Nyonika just stroke her hair and left unable to do anything else.

Next morning,

Mukthi and gang opened the door of Nandini's room with a bang and woke her up.She was sleeping hugging Manik's shirt.

Muk-yeh kya haal banaa ke rakha tumne...??

She asked ruffling Nandini's hair.Mukthi hugged her tightly when she hasn't answered.

Muk-Share it with us Nandu..what's going on in ur mind..??And Bhai...how he became so furious all of a sudden..??what happened..??

Nan-patha nahi..

She said while having her little tears.

Muk-really...?? U don't know..??

Silence.

Muk-Nandu...listen to me...Every person in this world has the right to know what their life partner feel about them..Manik is not the only person who wants hear ur feelings...U r his soulmate...and he have to know what u feel for him...U feel very happy when he says he loves u right..??(She nods)Then doesn't Manik deserve that happiness...?? Izhaar karne se pyaar badthaa hai..kam nahi hothe Nandu...Yeh heart hai,dustbin nahi..jisme sab kuch chupake rakna padega...Open ur heart Nandu..He is ur husband...Now all ur worries are cleared na...Then what's the problem...??

Nan-But how...??

She asked slowly and Mukthi smiled a little.

Muk-Nandu...pyaar jathaana simple hai...just give words to ur feelings...poetry ki zaroorat nahi...just represent ur love in ur eyes...yeh pictures ke saath,shirts ke saath baatein karna chod dhe...whatever u wanna say,say it directly looking into his eyes...express urself...jo pyaar tumne ab tak dhabaa ke rakha hai na,,wo nikaalo...and keep it in front of him..and thu dhekhnaa...uss ke baadh wo tumhara haath bhi chodne ka khyal bhi nahi aane dhega...

Nan-But Mukthi...

Nav-Arey..but ki bachi...U r expressing to ur husband...not to ur neighbour...

A-Haa Nandu...lady devdas banne se pehle kuch karo...

They boosted her up and then she smiled a little wiping her tears.They had a group hug and Nandini went downstairs where Nyonika and Dhruv are present.

Nyonika felt relieved seeing Nandini smiling a little.

Nyo-Thank God u smiled...I was so worried..and Dhruv suggested me about ur friends..Thank u beta..

She thanked her friends.Dhruv winked at Aliya and she smiled shyfully.

Nan-Maa..Dhruv..I need ur help...

She said and Nyonika smiled assuringly.

PRECAP:

Nandini was sleeping placing her head on Manik's chest and he was stroking her hair.

Nan-Ek baath poochu...??

Ma-Hmm..

Nan-What should I call u..??Manik or Manik jii..??

Manik smiled a little and said "I just wanna hear my name from u...Call me whatever u r comfortable with...But still..I like to listen Manik.."

Nan-But kal u only said na..'jii laga kar bolo'

She mimicked his angry tone cutely.

Ma-Wo..toh..gusse mein...

Nan-But...Amms bhi...

Ma-Phir se Amms...(He looked at her tapping his head) Itna sab kuch hone ke baadh bhi first Amms..??(He asked showing their adult condition)

Nandini blushed and said "But..elders ko aise acha nahi lagthe hai na..I mean they feel like I'm disrespecting u.."

Ma-Ok..we'll do one thing...U call me Manik at our home...and manage with Manik jii when ur relatives are there...waise most of the time we'll be in our bedroom only na..

He said and winked.She hit his chest and hugged him.He pecked her forehead and slept in each others arms.

Ignore mistakes...

Bye...

#tujokahe😍😚😢

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

224K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
74.7K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...
126K 9.5K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...
2.1M 127K 77
DARE TO COPY IT.... AND SEE WHAT I DO... BEAWARE...!! Copyright © 2015 MaNanlicious_Angel STORY IS PRIVATE AFTER ~CHAPTER 6~ Follow me to Read...