Part of me (Michaeng story)

By Multi_fan-DOOMED

Son Chaeyoung. A normal Senior in an academy full of fun and at the same time, danger. 3 girls making her lif... More

Intro
1
2
.NOT AN UPDATE.
3
Coming
4
OMO.
5
HBDSC
7
ANNOUNCEMENTS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

6

1.6K 50 20
By Multi_fan-DOOMED

Mark's POV.

"This thing will happen next year. You might kill them this year but son, I suggest wait for the moment."

"Wae?" I asked him.

"You should play along, son. So they won't suspect a thing. Jin and his company are spying Mina and Chaeyoung before you came. There is something in their eyes. They said Chaeyoung looked at Mina like how she looked at you. Looked like Chaeyoung will not fall for my handsome son and will fall for the daughter of a pest."

"Dad she confessed that she's Bisexual. Stop saying that." Is this really my dad?

"Oh is that so? Then my boy, Mina is the same. They accepted that she's Bi. When the two companies knew about it, they asked the Minatozaki technology to send their daughter, Minatozaki Sana, here together with Mina. If Mina and Chaeyoung will see each other, they know that they will fall for each other. Now you need to go with the flow. Even if it hurts. Let them be with each other. Don't disturb the two. But then when they knew about the partnering, break the love between them. Some of your friends from Japan will transfer to your school to help you with this mission."

"The bullies?" I asked him worriedly. Well they bullied me but when they knew that I am the son of the highest mafia group in Asia, they accepted me to the group.

"Yes, my boy. Their fathers helped me for some missions given by the Mid. That 'missions' are the hard ones. This time we'll be arguing with the two highest companies in Asia. Just like our group" Well, Based on their looks, they look like the children of the 'East Mafia' group. The one that my dad is controlling.

"So what do I do? I just need Chaeyoung and Mina to be  lovers? And if Chaeyoung said something to me about the punishments, I should torture the target family?" Then he nodded.

'I think its ok to be hurt by the two. After killing my ex surely she will be mine. Stay strong Mark. Stay strong...'

/~/~/~/

"Oppa, why are you absent the whole week? You made me worried." My baby Chae said. 'She still have feelings for me....'

"Aishh... My Baby Ch-" "Stop saying that from now on." She said with a serious voice. Well maybe I shouldn't get my hopes high...

"Wae? Is there something I should know?"

"After class, let's have a walk. I'll bring someone with me. You need to say something to that person." 'Maybe Mina told her?' I thought.

"Oh... ok." Then I looked back to my phone and texted Jin.

Hawk, I can't drink with
you later.
Sent to Jin Eommanie~

Wae?
-Recieved

Chae wants me to walk
with her and her friend.
Sent-

Ok ok. Tell me if you
want to start your
mission. I can help.
-Recieved

Nae Eomma~ Annyeong~

Sent-

"Oppa, I need to go to my next class now. Byee!" She said.

"Oh ok bye Tiger~ Take care!" Then she left me and walked closer to the figure next to the stairs.

"Oh hi there, Mark!" I turned and saw Jungkook walking towards me. Together with Taehyung and Jimin.

"Well long time no see, mah man!" Then we hugged each other.

"So anything changed? Looks like your names are scary for the lower reputations?"

"Well, we became the baddest boys around here. Because of my cousin Dahyun the Tofu. I actually missed hanging out with some low-class students here. Its fun." Taehyung said. 'Wait... Dahyun... a familiar name....'

"Oh btw, Mark hyung. We're planning to cut class right now. Wanna come?" Jimin smirked. Oh god... here we go again...

"Well what's the reason for me to come with you?"

"Its been a long time since we have done that. 6th grade. And we want to catch up with you. Simple." Taehyung answered.

"Oh btw, sorry guys I'm not coming. I want to see the girl of my dreams right now. She's my classmate this time so, Bye!" Then Jungkook left us dumb-founded. 'Girl of his dreams, huh?'

Jungkook's POV.

"Good Afternoon class. So I want to ask, how's the dance assigned to you going?"
Ms. Rosè said.

Our grouped shared looks. Nervous looks to be exact. Chae and Mina girl looked at me. I looked at Momo and she looks like she's having a mental breakdown. 'Ehh... she planned this.'

•••

'Momo, how's the dance going?' I asked the girl walking right next to me. She looks like she doesn't have a problem.

"Pshh... don't worry about that. Jennie is starting to fall to my deep trap. I will ask her next meeting if she can pass us even if we don't dance. I will also try to convince the 3 others." She sighed with a smile glued to her face.

"You sure? What if Jennie is not the kind of person who doesn't notice your obvious trap? What if she knows what she's doing?" I asked her worriedly. If she is not like that, we're a dead meat. It will also affect Chae and That new Japanese girl.

"We can dance you know. We'll do freestyle. You can recieve messages fast so we can do it." She grinned while looking at me. This girl never change.

"What about the two? How will they get grades?"

"Mina looks like a fast reciever. That Chaeyoung is dumb. So only the three of us will get grades." She smirked. Wow... how selfish....

"Why are you saying that if you were bragging that you're friends with her?" I asked her with an annoyed tone. What if she's playing Chae?

"She's my friend. She's really dumb." She laughed.

"Rgh.... I hate this. I'll teach them my dance. Do what ever you can if you won't come tommorow." Then I ran away from her. 'Why is she so freakin selfish?! She doesn't care to others! I'm sure Ms. Jennie is not dumb to notice that Momo forces her to fall for her trap...."  I thought.

°°°

"Next is the fifth group! Momo, Jungkook, Chaeyoung and Mina!" Ms. Rosè exclaimed. She winked at Chae when she said her name. Well cuz of their name.

"You ready?" I asked Chae who is very nervous. Well we practiced alot. Surely she can do it. She nodded and I was about to say something when Mina placed herself between us.

"I almost forgot my place. Sorry." Then she made a peace sign with her fingers.

The music started and we gave our best. I am so happy that they learned it quickly. Momo practiced with us. Glad she changed her mind.

"Very nice!" -JS

"Wohooo!!"-L

"Very good my twin"-R

"Good work grp. 5!"-JN

All of our classmates applaused because of our dance. I'm so grateful because I made the dance but with the help of the girls.

"So Momo, She avoided your obvious trap." I whispered to her. She then glared at me.

Chaeyoung's POV.

"So we hope that we will see a great performance next meeting. Good bye class." Ms. Lisa said. 'Aish... what a tiring day.'

"Good bye Ms. Lisa." We all said in chorus. If you're thinking why only Ms. Lisa, the others are outside to have snacks.

"Baby-Tiger, I'll just go to the bathroom. I'll wait for you outside." Mina left. Its only me and the other teachers came in.

"Oh having so damn many assignments? We can help." Ms. Rosè said. Glad my fangirl mode is not on.

"Uhh Thanks but no thanks, Ms. I can surely finish this later." I smiled at their direction. I can't believe I can meet my idols in this horrible school.

"Hey, Chae. You close with Mark Tuan?" I heard facepalm sounds after Jennie said it. 'What is she a stalker??'

"Uhh yeah, Jennie. Wae?" I looked at her confused.

"Woah. I didn't know you we're close with Chae."-L

"I said to her that she can call me Jennie."-JN

"Well she called me Strawberry princess after giving the topic. She even winked at me."-CY

"Psh... what a flirt hahaha..."-JS

"Nevermind them. I asked that because of... ehh. Nothing. Btw Mina's outside waiting for you." I turned and saw a figure waiting at the doorway with earphones on. What a nice view I have here...'What am I thinking?!!'

I bowed at them and bid my goodbye. I was about to scare Mina when she looked at me. Few inches away from my face.

'Control. Your. Fucking. Self. You Damn Elf.' I said to my self. We both snapped out and made some space. I smiled at her and we walked along the peaceful corridors. Its like 4 or 5 pm right now. We got a good view to look at.

"We got awkward there for just a liitle bit." We laughed softly at her statement. I looked at her and saw a perfect face. Rays of light touching her face, hair that is beautifully tucked at her ears, her brown eyes glistening with joy.... I gotta admit. I admire her face. Everything in it.

"Is there a dirt on my face?" I returned to my normal self after hearing her. I literally blushed, reason to hide my face from the beauty beside me. I heard her giggling because of my sudden action.

"You can look at my face all day, Chaengie~" She said with a little bit of aegyo. Which melted my heart like a butter in a microwave.

"Ok... ha..haha." I awkwardly said. I was shocked when I felt someone's arm around my neck.
.

.

.

.

Turns out to be Mina. I looked at her and I saw her face being red as a tomato. Which also happened to me. We walked like that up until we saw Mark in the gate pillar.

Mina's POV.

"Oh hi there Baby Chae and... Mina right?" Mark said. If this guy only knew what's our pose last time, he'll be mad as fudge.

"Yeah I'm Mina." I said to him with a little bit of ice.

"Well shall we go?" Chaeyoung asked to both of us when we were giving each other an intense glare. Coming from our fiery eyes.

We walked in silence. Me on the left side and Mark on the right side. Leaving Chaeyoung in the middle. Then suddenly Mark broke the silence over our walk.

"Well Baby Chae, what are we gonna talk about?" He said while giving her a flirty look. 'Disgusting...'
.

.

.

.

.

.

"About how you broke my heart and Mina's heart."

○●○●○●○

(A.N: Tadaaaa~~ update for all of you mah lovely and beautiful penguins. So btw. I'll be making some announcements maybe next week or later this week. So I'll be enrolling again /iyk na c acoe../ Just to be early and never be the same enrolling month with mah sis.....so wala lang share ko lang.

•••
So for those Armies who are not coming to the BTS concert....Lets start to cry.

《《《《T R A N S L A T I O N》》》》
/nakakalerkey ver./
Para sa mga sundalong hindi makakadalo sa pagdating ng mga kalalakihan na minsa'y dahilan kung bakit tayo pinapadala sa mental o ang BTS.....Mag-iyakan na tayo.
▪▪▪

And imma ask... when will they fly to another country again? The reason will be revealed after the announcements so yeh.

So btw belated happy birthday to our dongsaeng, CHAEYOUNGIE... love you...

Thanks for supporting my book. Sorry for the tyoos ans grammatical mistakes and iyehhh. LOVE YOU💕💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
23.5K 799 17
Michaeng feat. 2yeon, Dahmo, Satzu & Jihyoxreader ---------------------------------------------------- The story takes place on a grand party, where...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
21.8K 806 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...