Dominant

Von Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Domina... Mehr

First and Foremost
Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
❎MUST READ❎
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Guess What?
NEWS!

Chapter Seventy-Three

5.8K 206 2
Von Mo0n_AiRies_011

After filling my monster of a stomach with no other than our favorite dish, I slumped on the chair with a contented sigh.

Now that's life.

After a while, I sat up and brought the plates to the sink.

"Oh ma'am, please let us do it for you" the same middle aged woman exclaimed as she tried to do the dishes for me.

"No it's fine, I'll do it myself" I told her gently but she shook her head in defiance.

"Ma'am, it is our work. We can take it from here" she gently said and I know she won't take no for an answer.

Pouting a little, I give in. "OK" I said as I dried my hand with the hand dryer near the sink.

When I was at the kitchen doorway, I turned back towards her.

"What's your name?" I asked her and she looked at me in disbelief.

"It-it's Janet, ma'am"

Smiling at her "please call me Lex. No need to go all formal here" I told her but again, she shook her head. Such a defiant one, I feel my other side's distaste at this defiant person. But of course, I couldn't dominate her for that. It's a petty reason.

"Ma'am, we are to call our masters here ma'am and sir. We'll be in trouble if we don't" she said.

"Even though your master requested you to call her in her nickname?" I asked and she nodded.

"The mansion has its rules and the Harrison family is strict with rules and regulations. Sorry, ma'am" she said and I nodded in understanding.

I started to walk again but again stopped and turned to her.

"Are you the one that put my things in?" I asked and she nodded uncertainly.

"I had a few help, ma'am" she said with her head bowed low, not looking at me in the eye.

"Do you know where my books are? I couldn't find them" I told her and she was about to speak when someone beat her to it.

"Janet, where are Dan and Sam? They haven't clean the front yard and Zach won't be thrilled to know that" an older woman came in and asked Janet. Her face is so motherly and kind, another version of Nanny.

"N-no Mrs. Poppins. I haven't seen them" Janet answered as she looked between me and Mrs. Poppins. So, this is the lady that Zach said in the note. The one that cooked the beefsteak. Oooh...a friend.

"Hmmm...where could they be? Anyway, is Ms. Riley done eating? Did she like the dish? Zach said to cook beefsteak for her because she likes it very much." She said fondly with a smile.

"I like it Mrs. Poppins. It's perfect. I really love it" I spoke up and only then did she notice me.

She squealed happily as she came and hugged me. "Ohhh...it's so nice to finally meet you. You look so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Zach is so blessed to have you as his fiancé." Mrs. Poppins gushed and I couldn't help but be warmed up with her words.

"Thank you. It's good to meet you too." I smiled at her. She really is similar to Nanny. Motherly and friendly, very warm and I like her so much.

"Have you enjoyed the meal? Zach said you love it and requested me to cook a wealthy amount for you. Oh that boy seems to really love you" she gushed and I blushed.

"Well...it's delicious and well cooked. You really did an amazing job" I complimented her and she chuckled.

"That's what Zach say when he first tasted my cooking." She winked and I giggled.

"Mrs. Poppins, I saw Dan on the garage, washing Sir Zach's Ford Range" Janet spoke up and Mrs. Poppins directed her attention to her.

"Well at least we know he is doing something. How about Sam?" She asked.

"I haven't seen him yet" she murmured turning light pink. Does she like this Sam?

Mrs. Poppins nodded before saying "Janet, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Liz?" She asked and Janet just shook her head and left. I grew tense at her outward disrespect even though it's not directed at me.

"That girl needs to learn" I said with my eyes still directed at where she left.

"She's always like that. Defiant and not thinking of her actions. She had outwardly disrespected a lot of us in the past and a few times with Zach. Zach's been outraged that he nearly beat her to death one time." She said.

"Then why didn't he just fire her?" I asked and Mrs.
Poppins face contorted into a hard look.

"That's because he pitied her. She is the bread winner of her family. Her father Thomas was a great gardener here before who take good care of the front and back yards amazingly and is also a good friend of Zach and Mr. Harrison. He stopped working when we found out his lower body is immobilized in a genetic reason. The Harrisons offered him help but his wife and daughter - Janet, refused because they believe that money shouldn't be given, it should be earned. They didn't find a way so the only way to help them, is hiring Janet in the mansion and earn money." She said distastefully and I couldn't agree more to her.

That Janet girl is a little bit off and I already don't like her. Something's not right and I'm gonna find out what it is.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

203K 8.1K 94
Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... none would come across them. Alexandriell...
21K 542 18
(Enemies to Lovers) His Dream was to take over the Business, and become the most Dangerous Man in the world all while being Rich. He already got a st...
55.6K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
1.8M 52.3K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...