Deja vu

By _TrillQueen

have you ever had a moment in your life and it's like you've already lived that moment? yea me too that's cal... More

Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15
SNEAK PEAK
update
16.
candy land.
17.
18.
19.

12.

1.9K 159 32
By _TrillQueen

Deja
  Zuri's small hands gripped onto my cheeks as I made funny faces making her burst into a fit of laughter.

"hey mamas" I tickled her chubby little stomach and kissed her nose.

My mom walked into the living room with a few walmart bags in her hands, I stood to help her but she waved me off letting me know she had it.

"Aw I remember this little cutie pie hey baby doll" my mom came over and lifted Zuri out of my arms.

Zuri gave a confused look as she stared my mom in her face the look soon went away when she spotted my moms dangling gold earring yanking it she tried to stuff it in her mouth.

"oh no ma'am those do not belong in your mouth" I chuckled as my mom removed her chubby little hand.

"since when have you become a babysitter?" She shifted her feet and eyed me.

I shrugged and took a seat on the couch,"helping out my boyfriend"

"boyfriend hmmm" she hummed taking a seat beside me.

I sighed "no mom not now"

not never

She held up her hands in surrender "fine fine,where's Spud?"

I sent him and Jas to the store over thirty minutes ago to get some snacks and their still not back.

"went to the store with Jas, my boyfriends sister"

"oh lord, that poor baby is being corrupted my spuds stupid idiotic ways Jesus take the wheel here grab baby doll Ima get started on dinner" I grabbed Zuri and handed her, her bottle only to have her look at it as a foreign object.

Sighing I held the bottle for her me and her uncle/dad whatever you wanna call him are going to have a talk —— he spoils her way too much.

"what's for dinner shorty?"I yelled out.

"not Italian, I want chicken so I'm making fried chicken,macaroni, rice and gravy and cornbread"

"mother baybe, it's not Sunday and why macaroni? I hate it"I frowned.

Spud told me a while back that my black card was revoked since I didn't like macaroni, or Kool aid or cabbage —— yup the list continues.

"well I want it so if you don't oh the fuck well" she smiled and went into the kitchen shaking my head I looked down at Zuri to see her slowly falling asleep, taking the bottle out of her mouth I sat it on the table.

A knock on the door sounded through out the condo, I laid Zuri down on the palette I made on the corner of the couch I made sure her body was secured with the couch pillows.

I opened the door and came face to face with a sad Storm.

He quickly pulled me into a hug and held me for what seemed like forever, and I let him wrapping my arms around him I whispered in his ear some inspirational words telling him to let god do his work.

__________

"mom do not question him tonight! please I'm begging you,he's really sad and he does not need to be questioned right now" I whispered yelled to my mom as we stood alone in the kitchen.

She smiled "I won't do it tonight I understand he's hurting right now so for today I'll fill his belly and give him some comforting words but in a couple of weeks BAM! He's getting it, go set the table for our guest"

Huffing I marched over to our small but comfortable dinning room that my mother spent months decorating and set the table.

I helped my mom bring all the food into the dinning room and sat the food in different spots.

"come eat" I said leaning against the wall in the living room.

Spud and Storm sat on the chair watching some show that Jas forced them to watch, this little girl had them wrapped around her fingers.

They all stood and headed towards the dinning room,before storm could get to far I grabbed him and brought his body towards mines.

"you okay?"

He stayed quiet for awhile as if he was unsure of the answer he was about to say.

"no but I will be, we'll talk later come on" he kissed my lips and lead me into the dinning room with his hand on my lower back.

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight as my mom geeked over my damn boyfriend.

"your skin is just so beautiful" she smiled.

He chuckled "thank you"

"aye mama" spud called out as he fixed his fifth plate, fat ass.

"yes little boy"

"this food bussing" he spoke with his mouth full I frowned in distaste and smacked his arm.

"close your mouth boy"

He bucked at me as if I was suppose to be scared, that's funny.

Zuri started to cry from the living room letting me know her nap was over, standing up I went to get her.

Storm stopped me "I'll get her"

I shook my head denying his offer I wanted to hold her, I was having a little baby fever just a little.

"hey mamas" I cooed as I rocked her in my arms her crying stopped as soon as I picked her up,she pouted her lips as she stared at me with her big chocolate eyes.

Sitting on the couch I got comfortable before feeding her the left over milk in her bottle.

"still having that baby fever huh?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"yup just a little"

Storm smirked as he sat beside us wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"mhm well you can enjoy Zuri"

I bit my lip as I started to think, for awhile i wondered what me and storms baby would look like— if we made it that far. Would it be a boy or a girl? will the baby have his pretty hair and gorgeous eyes? my intelligence?.

"one day" he whispered in my ear before going back into the dinning room.

I hated that he was so good at reading my mind.

Standing I walked back into the dinning room with Zuri still drinking her milk, sitting down I sat her up in my lap.

"spud your washing dishes tonight"my mom said with a warning look.

He smacked his teeth "mama look I have a um appointment"

I smirked.

"Spud what kind of a appointment?! and at eight O'clock at night!!"

yea, pussy appointment nigga can't keep that Polly Wolly in his pants to save his life.

"study date is what I meant and would you look at the time I'm running late, later" he looked at his watch and stood up.

"Bye spuddy" Jasmine waved he ran back over to her and kissed her cheek.

"bye jassy, see you later chocolate drop" he tickled Zuris stomach causing her to mug him since he knocked down her bottle in the process.

"spud pick it up before she fights you"

I grabbed the bottle out of his hand once he picked it up.

"bye ugly, later storm" he ran out of my reach before I could hit him.

My mom sighed "let me go wash these dishes, you want some ice cream baby girl?" she asked Jas who nodded with a smile in return.

"I'll wash the dishes for you Ms.Jones" storm said standing and collecting the dishes.

She smiled, my mom nodded in approval she hated to clean but liked for her house to be clean so he got some brownie points for helping her out.

"I like him" she whispered in my ear as she grabbed Zuri and walked away.

I smirked, shit me too.

_________

Storm

"Deja, I have to go" she tightened her grip on me.

"no" her head was buried in my chest so her words came out muffled.

I sighed dragging her along with me to my front door so I could unlock it, her mom wanted to keep the girls for the night so after a lot of begging and pleading I let her keep them.

"Deja, once I walk into this house I'm not coming back out so let me walk you back home or your waking by yourself" I warned as I stuck the key into the lock.

She smiled up at me, her blue braces shinning.

"I'm staying with you surprise!!"

I simply shook my head and opened the door, letting her enter first.

"I'm going to take a shower make yourself at home" I mumbled.

My jacket fell off of my body and onto my floor the rest of my clothes soon followed, I threw my clothes in the hamper and cut on the shower.

Stepping in I let the water hit my hair so I could wash it. As I was in the midst of washing it I felt little hands wrap around my waist.

"Deja" I sighed.

She stepped in front of me and ran her fingers through my hair massaging my scalp.

"yes baby?"

"I thought I left you in the living room"

She smirked.

"you did, but I got lonely" her lips met mines.

"get out" I mumbled against her lips.

"I just wanna be in your presence we don't have to do anything"

and we didn't do anything, she helped me wash my hair and we took turns under the water to wash our bodies.

I oiled my body with coconut oil after showering, with a little bit of baby oil —— gotta keep my skin soft.

"that's why you always smell like a baby" Deja looked over her shoulder at me as I put the oil back on the dresser.

"yup, helps keep my skin soft you should try it" I teased.

"your always rubbing on me so I would take it that my skin is soft thank you very much"

I smirked not having a come back since she was right.

I cut off the lights and handed her the remote, she brought me a fire stick a while ago and I still didn't know how to work it so I'd let her handle it.

"lets watch.. freedom writers ou or hardball"

"freedom writers, you always cry when we watch hardball" we watch the movie all the time but yet she always cries when G baby dies.

"you can't tell me that movie is not sad! when G baby gets shot is like damn but when you see that flashback of him hitting that home run!! the tears just come out"

I shook my head bringing her body into mines rubbing on her thighs and her bare butt, she didn't have on any bottoms since she hated sleeping with them on.

"if you say so" I mumbled.

While she watched the movie I stared at her, I never thought I would luck up and get with her this is my baby, that day I saw her in the mall it was damn near love at first sight—— like I saw her in my dreams before I even met her, yea something like Deja vu.

I clenched my eyes tightly as I started to think about my parents but mainly my mom, they said she went into shock which was a sign that she was starting to wake up its a good thing—— but I still worried about her, even after receiving the news I wasn't allowed to see her, I had to physically see her to make sure she was okay— doctors have a way at twisting the truth.

I didn't even notice I was crying until Deja looked up at me with a look of confusion.

"hey you okay?" She wiped my tears away.

"what if my moms doesn't make it? they said just because she made a little movement it's still a slight chance she won't make it, my pops doesn't have much longer to live I can't lose both of my parents I already lost my brother— in two months it'll make a year and two months since my brother died and in four months Zuri will be one, she was born on my brothers birthday if he was alive today he'd be twenty four"

I licked my lips, and clenched my eyes trying to stop the burning sensation that came with my tears that wouldn't stop falling.

Instead of telling me what anybody else would say which is,"I understand" she let me know that she didn't understand but she would still be by my side and she wasn't going nowhere, she let me know to have faith and let the lord do his job because he will never let me down.

"Have faith, it's going to be okay and from what you told me your mother is a strong woman and she will pull through, and although your brother isn't here physically to see you grow he still sees you, and I know he's proud of his little brother for stepping up and taking responsibility for taking care of his family and for raising his little girl as your own, all at the age of seventeen you're so strong and I am so proud of you don't give up now and remember I promised you I wasn't going anywhere so I'm always going to be here for you"

She linked our pinky fingers and kissed them.

That night I cried myself to sleep right in her arms,and she allowed me — crying shows that you as a human have emotions and I wasn't afraid to show them.

_________

hiyaaaa. -say it back don't be rude.

next chapter you'll read about a little more Spud & Abby get some insight on their relationship.

vote & comment

sorta kinda edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.7K 52
"You remember me, don't you?" "Sorry, I've never seen you before in my life" * NEEDS EDITING *
162 4 26
It consumes you. Makes you forget how to be human. Forget how to tell time. Forget how to talk. Forget how to breathe. It's easy to see if you know w...
103 19 15
Have you ever believed in supernatural creatures and or activity? Fallen for somebody you know you shouldn't and discover something about them that w...
425 6 20
Everyone's had a dream before. Maybe it was one you didn't want to wake up from or maybe it was so weird, you just wanted to wake up. Either way, ima...