Trouble In Love (BajanCanadia...

kitty67197

Skylar, She is 18 years old when she meets mitch for the first time, but when she turns 19, old drama appears... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanks
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
THANKS/SORRY
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 6

460 14 0
kitty67197

Skylar's P.O.V

my face gose blank as Jason says he loved me I knew Mitch liked me as well . the looks he gave me told it all, I sat on Jason's lap and we buckled in. I fell asleep in his arms and he woke me up when we got to the parking lot. when we got in the mall I mean into Clare's, everyone went different ways. I looked around in the shop a bought some nerd glasses a few gloves and hats and some makeup. I saw Jason and Mitch getting mad at each other and I just turned a different way. I found Adam at the game store and we chatted about all of the different games. he ended up getting GTA5. I walked over and found Jerome, Ian and Quintin pigging out on some pizza. I walked over and grabbed a slice. all! that's left to do was find Ty I searched around and found him at the pet store looking at dogs "hey" I said, he jumped and laughed. he was playing with baby pugs he smiled. I left him alone and went to find Mitch I found him in a clothing store and he took me to the change room he locked the door and pressed his lips to mine we sat their for a while then I got a text from Adam saying where are you guys!! we went back to the cars and I said "we got lost in old navy sorry guys!" Jason and I went into the car and he pulled me onto him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.9K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
48K 1.3K 27
(Warning: Super cringe-worthy) Skylar and her best friend Becca, live in California. When Skylar gets kicked out of her house, and Becca won't answer...
34.7K 973 17
Mitch is a new guy in school. Alledgedly one of the most irrestible guy in his new school. One night, 4 of his new friends created a game. The first...
1.1K 30 19
Katrina Rose Aceti, the younger sister to JeromeASF, moves to LA from Canada with her BFF, Boxy, for the summer. While at the TC house for the summer...