Mystery ~pretty little liars~

By realynn123

What if there was a sixth liar? Meet Olivia (liv) marin. Half sister of Hanna. Join her in the crazy journey... More

ONE
THE JENNA THING
TO KILL A MOCKING GIRL
REALITY BITES ME
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOMECOMING
THE HOMECOMING HANGOVER
PLEASE, DO TALK ABOUT ME WHEN IM GONE
THE PERFECT STORM
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE
MOMENTS LATER
SALT MEET WOUND
KNOW YOUR FRENEMIES
CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR
Update

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?

1.4K 30 0
By realynn123

"hey liv, we have to meet the girls." she said from behind my door. " you don't have to, you know," she added, probably feeling bad for me.

"Yeah, let me change," I told her. I haven't left my bedroom that night. I tried calling mike, but he won't pick up, and Hannah and Ashley are still trying to figure out what happened. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. I am wearing a pair of light jean shorts, a plum-colored sweater, and black sandals.

"How bad did your mom bust you for wreaking seans car?" Emily asked Hannah.

" you did what? Are you okay? What happened with you and sean?" I asked as I can feel tears come to my eyes.

"umm, I'm fine," she answered, looking at me confused. " and I did not wreck it; I damaged it," Hannah replied. " and everyone's mature about it," she added.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench, and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles." aria told us, changing the subject.

"art tiles?" I asked, confused.

"messages, pictures, memories of Alison," Emily explained to me.

"oh, like a little headstone," Hannah said, causing me to roll my eyes. " I have had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore," Hannah added with the bracelet in her hands.

" I don't want it," aria said, and I nodded my head in agreement.

" look at us. Bunch of babies." spencer said, taking the bracelet away from Hannah. " there's nothing that 'A' can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself," spencer added.

" Are you sure it's her?" me and Hannah asked at the same time.

"him, her-- doesn't make any difference." spencer said, taking out her laptop to which we each have confused looks.

"what are you doing?" Emily asked what we were all thinking.

" I'm going to block all messages from people that I don't know-- ims, texts, e-mails, everything. Screw 'A'." spencer answered.

" hey, han, do you think you can do mine for me. I have to go," I said, speaking up.

' sure. Where are you going," she asked, confused.

" I have something to take care of," I said, turning around. Right before I walked away, a hand grabbed me.

" This isn't going to end well," aria said, making the girls look at us with concern in their eyes.

" I have to try," I told her as my voice cracked a little. She nodded her head and let go. I need to find noel and make him tell mike the truth. It's only been a couple of hours, and it hurts, everything hurts, hurts to breath, talk, be happy. I just need him.

" noel," I said, finding him against some girl's locker.

" liv marin, what can I do for you today," he said. I wanted to do this calmly, but just seeing me made me so mad. I pulled my hand back and threw a punch straight to his jaw, making him stumble to the ground. " what the hell?" noel scream causing a crowed.

"Everyone just lets you go. I just let you go. you say stuff and do stuff without thinking about the consequence of others, and I'm tired of it." I yelled as Mr. Fitz came up to me.

" why do you care? Never did before," he said, spitting blood out of his mouth.

"your right, I didn't until what you said effected me," I told him as tears came to my eyes.

"oh, this is about the picture. Come on, liv, you know you wanted me," he said, laughing. I was so mad. I punched him again and again and again until Mr. fritz pulled me off.

"let go of me," I said as tears ran down my face. I walked over to him and bent down to the ground. " look at me," I told him. He didn't look, so I grabbed his face and made him. " you're going to tell mike the truth, and if everything is not fixed by the end of this week, I swear noel I will hurt you again, " I told him calmly.

" liv, let me take you to the office," Mr. Fritz said.

" no, thank you. I can find it myself." I said, leaving the scene. After almost an hour in the stupid principal's office, he decided I will serve detention for the rest of the year.

" Hey guys," I said, approaching my friends in the cafeteria.

" We heard what happened. are you okay? What were you thinking?" spencer asked.

" I will explain everything later," I told them. She was going to reply until Hannah's phone went off. We all stared at each other.

" go ahead, answer it. We know who it cant be from." aria said as Hannah just stared at us.

" Hannah," Emily said, trying to get something out of her.

"it's my dad," Hannah said, looking happy. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. This week is just not my week, and I thought as I opened my locker and something feel out. A letter?

" dear liv,

when you find this, I hope you understand. You had to leave me, and I wasn't well. Your farther will take great care of you. He has a daughter around your age. I think her name is Hannah. Your a brave little girl that deserves the world. I hope you are loved by many. When you read this, I'm not sure if I'm going to be alive or not, but if I am, please contact me. My name is Shelley Jones; I live in a small town in Georgia.

love always, mom."

" now a great time to ask them what they know -A"

What? No, this can't be true. I snapped my head up, looking around, trying to find the sight of anybody who could have put this in my locker. I can't do this right now. I slammed my locker shut and ran out to my car; by now, I can feel the tears come down my face. How could they lie to me? When I got home, I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I woke up a couple of hours later, and I was heading downstairs a little bit happier than before until I saw him—all of them.

"liv, sweetie, it is so nice to see you," my dad said.

"How could you? How could all of you? I trusted you!" I yelled, mad as ever.

"what are you talking about?" Hannah asked.

"Shelley jones. Does it ring a bell, huh? Who even is that other lady? I hated myself thinking I couldn't be loved because the two most important people that were supposed to love me didn't, but now I know. She didn't love me because I wasn't hers to love, and you, you're just a pathetic excuse for a father. I hate you!" I told them with tears running down my face. I couldn't be here any longer, so I ran, I ran all they to mikes.

"liv?" Ella said, opening the door. I couldn't even get anything out because I broke down. I fell to my knees and cried harder than I have cried before. She quickly wrapped her arms around me. I could hear everyone coming to the door asking what's wrong, but just kept crying until mike picked me up and carried me inside where I soon fell asleep in the arms I feel the safest in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 384 21
**Sequel to Falling Back in Love** **A Haleb Story** About three years ago, Caleb and Hanna got married. After they got married, their first child wa...
862K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...
17.5K 435 13
Cassandra Elise Adams was always in her sisters shadow. Similar to the Hastings, but ten times worse. The Adams family was perfect in Rosewood's eyes...
407 16 5
Lilith Valentina is the sixth liar of the group.she was closest with Allison they were best friends.lilith is what you would call the extreme tomboy...