A Man With Sins [ Doctor Who ]

De GalleonGalaxy

Caramillia Jonicale, the last female Timelord among existence. After reaching Earth in a status bubble that k... Mais

CyberShip - Introduction
Through The Time Rift - The Library
Through The Time Rift - You're Lying
Idiotic Duo - What's In The Sky?
Idiotic Duo - Milo
Idiotic Duo - Timelord?
Inside The Box - Awkwardness
Joelara - Questions
Joelara - The Thirty Foot Drop
Joelara - Explosions and Regeneration
Ginger? - Wake Up
Army Of Ghosts - They're Everywhere
Doomsday - The Day Rose Tyler Died
Super Nova - Goodbyes and Hellos?
Robot Santa? - Who, What? When!
Robot Santa? - Wooden Stabbing
Robot Santa? - Giant Spiders and a Kiss
Robot Santa? - Merry Christmas
1890s - Awaken
1890s - Raxacoricofallapatorians
1890s - Captivity, Torture, and Removal
Do You Love Me?
Thank You!
SEQUEL COMING SOON?
IN AND THROUGH THE BODY - THE SEQUEL

1890s - Blonde Woman and Old London

4.5K 148 94
De GalleonGalaxy

Listen up, so I didn't like the last two chapters I posted so I deleted them completely and have come up with an awesome, cute, cool idea for the Doctor and Cara's first date! Eventually I will bring Martha into it as well as drama so I hope you enjoy! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON THIS! <3

Also, important thing.

My first language is not English, my first language is French. Grammar with English is very hard, it is difficult. Words sound the same, and are spelled differently. Words are spelled the same but can be used in past or present tense like Read and Read.

The reason I am pointing this out, is because some of you are constantly calling me out on the smallest of grammar issues when its either capitalization, spelling, sentence order. 

You guys have to actually cut me some slack because if you constantly call me out on every little thing I'm not going to want to even attempt to write. I know that I have grammar issues, I understand somethings are spelled wrong. Right now my priority is to write a story for you guys to enjoy and love and understand. After this book is finished, I'll start revamping and fixing grammar issues.

The chapters that I post are typed and posted on the same day so  I can get everything out to you guys as fast as I can.

My first language is French not English and I would appreciate it if you guys cut me a bit of slack with my grammar...When I finish this book I will edit it to perfection if it pleases you.

___________________________________________________________ ____________________

"So where even are we, old man?" 

Teasing the Doctor as I followed after him down the TARDIS stairs, I played with the hemming of my shorts as it rubbed against the stitches, which were almost ready to fall out. "I have no idea, set the TARDIS on random, we could be anywhere in existence, time." With a smile on his face as we reached the doors the Doctor looked at me with soft brown eyes. "If you don't want to be with me, Cara. Don't be afraid to tell me, okay?" With worry in his voice, I knew why he was telling me this.

He didn't want me to force emotions, feelings, or anything like that with him and I. The Doctor wanted it to be natural , something true. A true love. Nodding my head, I pushed a short piece of the Doctor's hair away from his face, tugging it a bit so that it'd stand up straight with the rest of his mess. "Doctor I promise you if I don't want to attempt this with you I'll tell you." Staring at him with soft eyes, I gave him a smile. "Now, where the hell are we old man?" A smile played on the Doctor's cheeks now.

Grabbing the handles with both hands the Doctor pulled the doors inwards and exposed our new surroundings. Sunlight bled into the TARDIS, but it wasn't very bright seeing the sky was mainly covered in thick, grey clouds. 

Instantly my nose picked up the smell of rain, dirt, cow poop, and summer grass. What a wonderful mixture of smells. "Oh this is lovely!" Chirping from beside me, the Doctor stepped forward out of the TARDIS as people were walking in front of us around the city we'd landed in. Well..the somewhat city. People were riding in horse and buggies, ladies were dressed in tight corsets and men wore their best suits. 

That's when I realised I really needed to change my clothes. "Are we in the 1890's?" I questioned softly as few gave the Doctor and I strange looks as the walked by. "Because if so we both need a costume change." Looking at me, the Doctor must've realised how right I was because his smile fell softly. We were wearing clothes from the 21st century, we looked like we were in fact in the wrong time.

"Right, yes. 1890's specifically 1897...Most definitely need to change. Come on!"

Grabbing my hand while running, the Doctor dragged be back to the TARDIS with a laugh, though I was dreading the change of clothes. I didn't like dresses at all, and I sure as hell did not like the idea of a corset tightening around my ribs until they break.

[A Few Moments Later...]

Who knew that heels were so complicated to walk in?

Stepping down the stairs towards the console after twenty minutes of the TARDIS having to help me into my clothing, I looked up at the Doctor with a grunt. The corset I wore pushed my chest up nearly to my chin, the dress was tight, heavy, wooly, thick. It was the most uncomfortable thing I'd ever worn. "Do I look dumb?" Tilting the tiny hat I'd found around on the op of my head where my hair was dangling over my shoulders, I tried to remain balanced in the heeled boots I wore.

The Doctor was standing at the console with an old timey suit which probably felt a lot better than this dress that went all the way down past the tip of my toes. "You look..beautiful actually." Smiling softly with his eyes slightly wide, I rolled my hues at him. "I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress."

"You haven't and this will probably be the only time you ever do. I don't enjoy dresses." Tugging at the top with a grunt, I shifted my chest around in  hopes to make myself comfortable in such a tight outfit. "Are you ready? You look great." Reaching and tucking his tie more into his suit Doctor took a deep breath and nodded his head.

As he held his arm out for me to take, I gladly wrapped my fingers around his forearm and walked from the TARDIS at his side. My eyes scanned around the lovely scene in front of us. Brick builds reached towards the skies, children ran around and played in puddles of water, splashing mud onto their trousers. "We're in old London, Blimey. Forgot how beautiful this place used to be.." The Doctor trailed on as he looked around the small town we had landed in.

With a gentle pull of my hand the Doctor and I began to walk the streets of old London with smiles on our faces. Looking up at him softly as we walked across the dirt pathway, I couldn't help but feel a weird sensation of nervousness inside my stomach.

All my life I had shut out anything to do with love for another person. After my mother died, and then soon after my brother and father as well due to the Time War, everything I knew of love, I had dismantled and stuffed away in the depths of my mental state. Love was a dangerous thing, and to dip your foot into it was like putting a noose around your neck. 

Never had I been with anyone in all 900 years of my life. I always kept to myself,never accepted any love invitations, never went on dates. What ever this was blossoming with the Doctor and I was something completely new to me and it was a tad bit frightening as well as...fun. "You're staring at me." The Doctor spoke, snapping me out of my rather depressing thoughts.

Jerking my head to look forward, I cleared my throat. "Sorry, was just thinking."

"Of?"

Shrugging my shoulder I gave him a smile. "Nothing in particular." Taking a soft breath, I looked around again, watching stray dogs eat scraps of food from peoples hands. "Is this a date?" I questioned randomly as the thought came to my mind. Snapping my head to look at him I gave him a gentle smile. "Because if it is a date I like it so far." With a blush shedding on his cheeks, the Doctor chuckled.

"Yes, Cara, this can be our first date."

Our walking continued as my hand stayed wrapped around the Doctor's arm. We talked about things even I wasn't expecting. He told me of his family, how he had once been a grandfather, had kids of his own back on Gallifrey. It made my hearts ache, to know he lost all that.

I told him all about how I lost my mother, then my brother and father. He had his feeling of sympathy for me as I did him, but I begged him not to sympathize something that couldn't have been prevented. With a little bit of silence between us as we walked, we took our time to gaze at the houses we passed by. That's when I saw a woman who I had seen half an hour ago at the other end of town.

Her hair was blonde, tied up on the back of her head. She was a tall, but then figure with a rather rude look on her face. Giving her  long glance, I turned my head and looked forward. "Do you think they have a pub open around here?" I questioned out of curiosity, and the Doctor raised a brow. "Not that I drink or want to, but pubs have food and honestly I am starving.." 

"Well London has plenty of pubs I'm sure." The Doctor called out with a shrug. "But how are we going to pay? We don't have any money." He laughed, and I shrugged my shoulders. 

My eyes scanned around for any loose change someone might have dropped, but there wasn't anything visible on the dirt covered ground. "Maybe a man will buy me a meal since I look good, yeah? Isn't that what humans do? I'll just flip my hair or something." Giving it a good thought, it sounded like a good idea until I saw the look on the Doctor's face. Raising a brow at him, I gave his arm a squeeze. "What's that look for?" I laughed.

Shrugging his shoulders, the Doctor gave me a smile. "Nothing! Sorry, just thinking on how you're my date for the day and you're going to try and impress a human just for food purposes. I find it slightly hilarious." Laughing at my idea, I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder. That's when once again my eyes caught sight of that same woman. There was no doubt about it this time, she was following us, but why? "Oh, I forgot to give you this." The Doctor called out as he reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a mental wand.

Handing it over to me I took it with my brows raised as I admired the metal work, the decoration of a vine wrapped around the wand, and a grin covered my face. "My own sonic?" The Doctor nodded his head and pulled a soft smile. "It's beautiful!" We stopped in our tracks as we walked, and I admired my new toy. 

Its coating was silver with a silver vine wrapping around it all the way up to the top, two little fexible bars wrapped around the bulb at the end of it, and as I pushed the button on the side they snapped open, the sonic buzzing a beautiful tune as the bulb on the end lit up a beautiful green shade. "The TARDIS thought it was time she gave you one, so we don't always have to share." Chuckling softly, the Doctor ran a hand through his messy hair as I tossed the sonic up and flipped it in my palm.

"Well I'm very thankful, you know. This one looks a lot better than yours."  I teased, sticking my tongue out playfully making the Doctor roll his eyes. As I put the sonic between the belt strap of my dress and my hip, I looked up at him with a smile, before staring over his shoulder as that blonde headed woman stood there, staring at the both of us with her green eyes full of some kind of emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on. My hand reached out and took the Doctor's as I cleared my throat. "Lets go see if we can get some money, I'll sell..this is I have to." I laughed, pulling off a golden ring I'd had for many years now. "I'm starving."

The Doctor raised a brow at my sudden want to get inside somewhere, his eyes studying mine as I laced my fingers with his and tried to stop staring at the woman who was following us. "You alright CJ?" 

Nodding my head I started to pull him along with me. "Yeah! I just really want something to eat so we can walk around a bit more and uh..enjoy our first date." Blushing lightly, my eyes caught site of a blacksmiths shop and that's where I began to tug the Doctor towards. "Now come on! Before the pubs fill up and we can't get any food." Smiling softly, I led the Doctor on as he muttered about how the TARDIS had plenty of food while I glancing back over my shoulder at the strange woman with a shiver running up my spine.

Why was she following the Doctor and I around?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

639K 28.1K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...
179K 4.3K 18
The Gemstone was sent to Earth when Gallifrey was falling. Her love, the Doctor, sent her to the 20th century to wait for him to return, though he di...
2K 46 21
Stranded alone after the Last Great Time War. Alone with the grief and guilt. One hundred years alone on Earth, forced to become like everyone else...
15.5K 156 24
Time is running out for the universe. The Great War is reaching new heights of violence and bloodshed. The Time Lords are now so corrupt that they ar...