I dare you to reject me

By secretsofawakening

More

I dare you to reject me

123 2 1
By secretsofawakening

I wrinkled my nose while looking at the house. Jake was there, along with Carter and Tyler; thus being my three brothers. Clasic assholes, loved them to death, but still, they annoyed the life out of me sometimes. Seriously, big time. Big, fatt butt heads they were. One as all.

Making my way out from my car and walked the few steps that separated me from the house; the rocks making crushing sounds under my converses. When I finally reached the front door; i knocked three times before taking a step back. Hearing heavy foot steps wander down the stairs and in to my direction, i sucked in a breath and let it go just in time to see one of my three blonde brothers. 

"Ty, missed me much?" I asked with a grin on my lips while I scanned his face. He'd become taller and stronger while i'd been gone, his jawline more drawn and his eyes...well, they were pretty dang blue; much like our fathers. A grin cracked his face and the familiar dimpled formed in the corner of his lips. 

"Of course I missed you, sis" He grinned like the fool he was down at me and wrapped his hands around me in a tight hug. I let out a huff of breath and wrapped my hands around his neck when he pulled me up from the ground and in to the house. A carefree laugh escaped my lips while I closed my eyes in joy. Not that I would let him see though. So I let my vibrant green eyes snap open and I pushed myself away from the big hulk. 

"Where is Carter and Jake?" I asked while looking around the hallway and to what I could see of the livingroom. Nothing had really changed. The hallway had a doormat who said welcome when you came in through the front door and goodbye when you walked out. It was a cream color on the walls and the shoe rack was of a dark almost black wood. It also was a small table there with a mirror over it. The livingroom had two sofas and a few chairs, plus a dining table for when we had guests over, this in the same colors as out in the hallway.

"Out and about" Was the simple answer I got from Tyler. I rolled my eyes and huffed, crossing my arms over my chest while looking up at him with a small death glare. "Kidding" He almost yelled, throwing his arms up in the air definsively. "Everyone is outside, we're having bon-fire to mark the end of a weekend" Tyler said with a grin on his face and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. On the way out, I let my bag fall to the floor by the stairs and just shock my head.

Outside was a big area of just gras and further back; threes. The woods where me and my brother grew up in and played around in, where I got lost and Jake didn't find me before late that night. I had so many good memories from here, just this place, and it was amazing to be back and to see it all again. Tyler pulled me down to the fire and I saw everyone sitting on the logs around it, making a smirk form on my lips.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Jake yelled while jumping up and ran over to me, wrapping me in to a tight hug. I wheezed and tried to pull back, something that seemed impossible at the moment. 

"Let your sister breath, Jake" A soft voice came from behind me and with that, I was slowly released and I turned around to look at her. Brown curls was reaching her shoulders, a pair of warm chocolate colored eyes was meeting my gaze and a warm smile was on her lips. I walked over and hugged her tightly.

"Hi, mom" I whispered while burrowing my face in to the crock of her neck, just like when I was smaller. Sucking in the familiar scent made me relax and forget everything bad happening in my life. As if nothing could hurt me when It was like this. 

"Hello, Katie. You finally found your way home, I see?" She asked down in my hair, a faint smile forming on my lips. My mom was the best. She was caring and nice and even if someone brushed her the wrong way, she seemed to never let it get to her. Sadly, I hadn't gotten her calm nature, but instead my hot tempered dad's. But still...when she got mad though, you really didn't want to be on the wrong side.

"Yeah" Was my simple answer as I pulled back and looked slightly up at her. 

"Good" She responsed and gave me a warm smile before wrapping a hand around my waist and guided me toward the fire. "Then you can start school tomorrow" She added and I let out a groan. Of course I was...

After everything that happened between us and the neightbour pack, we'd become a pack of only us. Me, Jake, Carter, Tyler, mom and dad. Jake's mate; Olive lived in the pack next to ours and that was the way that we got to live on our own on a peace of land that my dad bought of them. I'll explain it later to you, ok? It's kind of complicated...

Out over the night i got to know that yet another pack had moved just next to us, and the teenagers in that pack, along with Shadow Raven also went to the school that me and my brothers went to. Or well....the school my brothers had gone to and I would be starting tomorrow. Also while I'd been gone, there had been some disagreement between the packs because of the new packs hot headed alpha. 

Of course it was. Stupid alphas with their stupid pissing contests. 

****

So here is another werewolf story, that I hope you people will love just as much as I do!! This chapter is just to get started though, and the next ones will be longer! 

Hope you enjoy!!

Please, vote, add and comment!!!

Continue Reading