ᴇᴀʀᴘʜᴏɴᴇs » ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ ғᴛ. ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏ...

By biarosi

「ιn wнιcн yoongι never reмoveѕ нιѕ earpнoneѕ」... More

sEnD hELp
hELp'S hERe
i dARe yOU
cOmiNg oUT oF tHe cLoSEt
tHE pArTY dOnT sTaRT tiLL i wALk iN
... aNd noW i jUsT sit iN siLeNcE
iFoRGoT
wET dReAMs oN a bEAuTifUL niGHtmAre
LeTs gET sTaRtEd
aRe yOU rEAdy fOr tHiS
nO iM nOt
rEMemBeR tHe tiMe
oPeNiNg uP
mY hEaRT iS, mY hEaRt iS
oH mY gOd
tHe sTaRt oF sOmEtHiNg (vERy bAD) nEW
sAsAENg
i gOT yOu liTtLe rUnAWAy
cOMe tHRoUgh
iM fULL oF yOu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
iNtErNAtiOnAL pLaYbOy
bANg bANg bANg
tHeRe aRe tHReE tHinGs tHaT cANt bE hiDdEn: tHE mOoN, tHe sUN aNd tHe tRUtH
dEciSiOnS
kNoCkiN' oN hEAvEN's dOoR
yOu'rE nEVeR oVEr (ePiLogUe)
tAKe mY hAnD wE'LL mAkE iT i sWEaR
yOu aRE tHe mUsiC iN mE (ePiLoGUe)
THanK yOu

cAuSe sOMeBodY sToLe mY cAR rADiO...

4.8K 268 341
By biarosi

Jimin just stares at the whole scene in disbelief as Yoongi immediately sits up, looking at the door.

Fuck.

i knew this was going to be the worst idea ever

And he slaps himself on the face because there was Park Jimin staring at him and his friend with his mouth opened.

Yoongi makes his friend wake up.

"Y-yoongi? What is it?" He rubs his eyes, sitting up slowly.

Jimin still stands at the door, his arms crossed.

I ain't leaving until i get an explining

Wtf is a explining

Idk what rhymes with leaving so explining exists now

He looks at the door and someone is standing there looking pissed. He looks at Yoongi.

"Is he...?" Yoongi nods.

"Okay," and he gets up to talk to the person.

"Hey, I come in peace," and he makes the Star Trek hand sign."My name is Kim Seokjin and you're like Park Jimin right?" Jin smiles, waving his hand.

"Why the fuck were you two cuddling?" Jimin asks, extremely angry and jealous, not even wanting to know how the other knew his name.

"Oh. It's because I've been having nightmares and I wanted to sleep since I don't really like these parties Namjoon throws but I can't really sleep if I'm alone because nightmares, so Yoongi was trying, and when I say trying I mean putting an arm over me, to make the nightmares go away in order for me to sleep. Well, it worked for a while but I guess that I won't be able to sleep anymore since this fucker aka Yoongi woke me up," and Seokjin throws Yoongi an annoying glare after blurting everything out quickly.

I'm actually scared of this shorty

Well he sure looks angry

Jimin is still suspicious about everything.

"Okay... let me say I believe you. Why didn't you just go home to sleep?" Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"Well, to help Namjoon of course. When he throws parties I'm always around to check if he needs help cleaning up the house in the morning or help him recover since he always gets drunk, that reckless bitch," Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"Oh. So you are friends with Namjoon and Yoongi?"

Seokjin nods.

"Yeah... but not really I guess," he shrugs.

"What do yoonmin?"

(A/N: BE SMOOTH LIKE A LIKE A SNAKE)

"Well, Yoongi is my friend but Namjoon is my boyfriend," and he smiles.

"Oh. Oh. Okay. Got it," Jimin smiles, feeling calmer.

Seokjin had a boyfriend. Jimin smiles internally.

"And what do you have to say for yourself?" Jimin asks, turning to Yoongi that had remained quiet throughout the whole conversation.

Yoongi looks at Seokjin with desperate eyes and Seokjin starts laughing.

"Well, he can't really answer you," Seokjin smiles.

"Why?"

"Because he can't really speak," Seokjin says like is the most obvious thing in the world.

"He's mute? I mean..." Jimin turns to Yoongi, "are you mute?"

(A/N: faintly remembers the time when Jungkook was wearing an eye mask and Jimin tried to high-five him)

Seokjin smiles again.

"No. He isn't mute. He just can't speak," and he smiles at Jimin.

"It was nice meeting you, but I gotta check on Namjoon and Hoseok and see if they're fine," and he waves, saying goodbye to Jimin.

Jimin and Yoongi are alone.

Inside a room. Alone.

Ya know if i were you i would grab that mysterious man and bang him until i passed out

I aint doing that

I wish i was taehyung to force you to do so

"Well, he seemed nice," Jimin says casually, sitting crossed-legged on the bed, in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately crosses his legs, sitting in front of Jimin.

Yoongi nods. He is.

"Well I didn't really get what that whole you don't speak thing meant but you'll tell me when you feel comfortable. Right? Until then I'll wait. I don't really mind not knowing, it's just you being you," Jimin smiles and takes Yoongi's hand.

Why are you so nice to me, Jimin?

"Oh," Jimin looks at Yoongi's ear.

"You aren't listening to anything, yeah I know, because I can't even hear a faint rhythm in this quiet room, and you still refuse to remove these," and he touches Yoongi's earphones.

"Coming to think of it you didn't even remove them when were inside that closet," and Yoongi blushes a bit.

"You're so weird. I love it," and Jimin giggles.

His giggle im-

sAMe

"I'm sorry if I looked jealous because of Jin. It's because I was jealous. Like, he was cuddling with you and you never cuddled with me." Jimin is honest, stating the obvious.

Yoongi smiles and starts to get near Jimin, Jimin going down on the bed slowly, as if he was trying to move away from the older. To be honest? He only wanted Yoongi to be on top of him.

And in no time, the older hovered over him, his deep eyes on his face.

Jimin lets out a shaky breath.

"Y-yoongi what are you-"

Yoongi presses a small kiss on his lips and quickly lays down next to him.

Jimin is utterly confused, but as soon as Yoongi pulls him to his chest, arms encircled around his waist, he knows what the older was doing.

He is cuddling me.

Jimin smiles and pushes himself further inside Yoongi's embrace.

"Thank you, hyung," and he feels his eyes closing, whilst hearing the older's heartbeat resonate on his ear.

Yoongi presses a small kiss on his cheek.

Goodnight Jiminnie.

*****

"Are you sure that you didn't drink?" Taehyung asks again, worried about Jungkook.

"Yup. Pretty sure. Your hair is beautiful did you know that?" Jungkook plays with the older's hair and lets out a loud giggle.

"Okay. We're definitely leaving," Taehyung grabs Jungkook's wrist, trying to find the way out of that party.

"Why do you wanna leave though?" Jungkook says, his eyelids almost fluttering close.

"What do you even mean, Jungkook? You don't feel well, and it's pretty much obvious that I'm going to help you and for me to do that, we have to leave," Taehyung throws him a confused glare.

"But Hoseok is here," Jungkook mutters and Taehyung completely stops to look at him in the eye.

"And...? Do you like Hoseok?" Taehyung asks, completely jealous.

"No. Of course not." Jungkook says a bit angrily. "But you do. I see the way you look at him. And I'm not going to interrupt your romance. Don't make me feel like I'm a burden again Taehyung. Let me go and you, go party," he almost commands.

"First of all, I don't like Hoseok, where did you even get that from? And second of all, you aren't a burden to me. You'll never be a burden to me. You're my dongsaeng, my best friend. Taking care of you is something I do because I want to, not because I'm obliged to," Taehyung is the one angry now.

Why was his best friend saying those things?

"Please." Jungkook scoffs. "You pity me because I have feelings for you that you'll never return."

Jungkook likes me?

"You don't have to pretend to be nice to me. I can handle my pain and myself alone."

And he runs away the best as he can on his drunk state, going out the front door.

"Jungkook! Wait!" Taehyung screams.

Taehyung is on the porch when he sees it. Bright lights on Jungkook as a car comes at his direction.

*****

A/N: DRAMA😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 463 51
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High to train to be a sorcerer. Where she ca...
83.4K 3.2K 25
❝i'll get you to like him eventually, just wait and see.❞ ⇀ 2018/12/30 - 2019/2/15 ↽
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
156K 8K 94
~Book Trailer in Author's Note~ "So then, what's the cure?" "There is no cure..only medicine to keep me stable." "Do they work? The meds?" "Yes, but...