Chantel

By queenkimmm

Story of love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 16

26 0 0
By queenkimmm

Chantel's POV
I was laying down while Kiyare was at work and Kj was laying with me. We were watching bubble guppies until I made him get his coloring books and he was coloring. When Kiyare came home he said "hey my loves."

Kj jumped over me into Kiyare's arms. He said "daddy!!!!"

Ki said "hey buddy." Kiyare gave me a kiss. He said "how you feel today?"

I said "I didn't feel too good that's why we've been laying down."

He said "Korey making you eat that nasty shit again?" He has put his phone down next to me.

I nodded, pouting. His phone started going off like someone was calling him. I went to grab it just like any other day but I saw the name. It said Bryson King. I just looked at him than picked it up.

The other caller said on speaker "hey baby I missed you today, I thought we'd do a little more after our appointment like usual.. I missed your dick."

My heart shattered into literally a million and ten pieces. I was so upset, I said "Kj come on baby boy."

Kiyare said "where y'all going?"

I said "just check ya call log."

He looked at his phone and was shook. He said "you just gon leave?"

I said "I think that's the best thing I can do right now, for me and our son."

Kj said "I ready mommy."

Kiyare said "come give daddy a hug."

Kj went and gave him a hug, than grabbed my hand and I grabbed my purse, and keys. I helped Kj into his seat and buckled him in then got in. I was crying in the car and I was hoping Kj wouldn't notice. Kj said "mommy what's wrong?"

I said"nothing baby boy, I'm ok!" I went to a hotel 20 minutes away and bought a room for 1 week.

When we got in and I gave him a little bath and put his pajamas on him. I set him up in the bed and he said "mommy can I call daddy?"

I said "you can try..."

I grabbed my phone and let Kj FaceTime Kiyare. Kj said "mommy I need pwivacy."

I said "ok and moved to the other side of the bed."

I heard Kiyare say "is mommy ok?"

Kj said "she was cwyin but she said she's ok."

Kiyare said "ok well Kj daddy did something really bad, so imma need you to do everything in your power to keep mommy happy."

Kj said "daddy what did you do to my mommy?"

Kiyare said "I did things that I should only do with mommy, with someone else."

Kj said "WHY?!" Kj was crying in anger.

Kiyare said "Kj calm down."

Kj said "no you made mommy cry and I'm not talking to you until you fix it!" Than Kj hung up.

I said "come here big boy."

He came over and hugged me and said "mommy I'm sorry daddy hurt you."

I said "it's not your fault baby I promise."

He said "mommy when is Korey coming?"

I said "not for another couple months baby." He nodded. I said "go to sleep Kj."

He laid on his stomach while I covered him with a blanket than fell asleep. I tried to but I couldn't. I stood up grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. I called Mook, he said "hey lil girl wassup? I'm with my chick."

I said "im at a hotel with Kj, I need to go out do something can you come watch him for like an hour or two?"

He said "where's Kiyare?"

I said "long story but please Mook I really need your help."

He said "ok but I'm bringing Kim, text me the addy."

I said "thank you love you! See you when you get here!" Than I hung up.

I put on a black tank top, ripped jeans, a black pair of socks, and crocs. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and gave Kj a kiss whispering "I love you baby." Than Mook texted me saying he was here so I let him in. He gave me a hug and than I gave Kim a hug and I left. I got in the car and drove to the house Kiyare and I share.

When I got there a car was parked in my spot. I parked than opened the door and went inside. I heard moaning as I was sitting in the kitchen and 5 minutes later I heard him say "this is the last time. My wife found out."

She said "so you're just done with me? After a whole year.. why can't we just take a break for a little than try again."

Everything I heard was breaking my heart even more. Kiyare said "Candace no. I'm done. This was the last time. I got a kid and one on the way, I want to be in their lives."

Candace said "and if you're with me you cant?"

He said "Candace you gotta go."

She said "why?" I heard movement which meant someone was moving.

He said "come on. I don't want this to end badly."

She said "I don't want it to end at all." He walked downstairs and I assumed she followed.

When she came into the light I recognized her; she would come into the bakery all the time and she was one of his patients.. They stopped at the door and she kissed him. He said "that's it. This is over."

When I heard the door close he walked into the kitchen. He said "oh my god Chantel how long have you been there?"

I said "long enough. I'm just gonna get some of our stuff and go."

He grabbed my arm and said  "please stop."

I said "stop touching me, just let me get our stuff so I can go."

He said "do you still love me?"

I said "I'm in love with you but you broke my heart, I don't think I can do this. A whole year? That's how long you haven't been happy with me? With us? You could've just said if you weren't happy, you didn't have to break my heart as well."

I tried to push past him but he said "Baby stop. I love you. You're my wife. Carrying my child."

I said "you cheated on me! You didn't care. You had sex with that bitch in my house! In my bed! Every fucking moan my heart broke a little more and you don't even care. Let me go so I can get me and my child things."

He stood like a brick wall in front of me and said "Chantel stop!"

I tried to walk past him but my stomach got in the way and I felt pain in my stomach as I fell back. I cried and said "Kiyare stop don't touch me! Just let me get our stuff."

He said "baby I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

I said "stop." I got up and got our stuff. When I was walking out.

He said "Chantel. Will you ever forgive me?"

I just looked at him and said "I don't know Kiyare." I left and when I got back to the hotel Kj was running around and Mook was sleep on the couch while Kim chased Kj. I smacked the back of Mook's head and he jumped up.

He said "yo! Wait what happened to ya arm sis?"

I said "I don't think Kiyare and I are going to be anywhere near each other in a long time."

He said "come here." I went into his arms as he hugged me. He said "it'll be all ok."

I said "everything happens for a reason. Tomorrow we going to church, Kj and I. If you'd like to go."

He said "I'll meet y'all there."

I nodded. I said "Kj come on let's go to bed."

When Mook and Kim left Kj jumped into bed and I took my pants off and put on some shorts. Kj moved so he was laying all over me. He said "mommy. I love you."

I said "I love you too bubby now go to sleep."

Next 2 minutes he was knocked. The next morning we woke up at 8am, after we went and got some McDonald's breakfast. Than I took a shower while he sat on the toilet with my phone. I got out and put on my robe and put him in a bath. He cleaned himself though than I took him out and put him in his red polo, black slack pants, black little bow tie, and red dress shoes. I said "bubby go sit and watch tv while mommy gets ready."

I blowdried and straightened my hair than put on a black button up shirt, red skirt, black heels, and a red blazer. I did my makeup then said "you ready bubby?"

He said "yes mommy!" We left and got to church my baby already knows the deal. I'll beat his ass in that church! The service was good and after everyone was coming up to us.

My pastor came over to me and said "Mrs. Jackson, we've missed you!"

I just nodded my head and said "I've missed y'all too."

He said "and where is brother Kiyare?"

I was bout to respond til Kj said "daddy made mommy cry. So now me and mommy are staying someplace else."

I semi smiled and said "that is true."

Pastor Dennis said "come on let's talk. Kj go to the play center."

I nodded and sat next to Pastor. I said "well I just found out that Kiyare has been cheating on me with this girl named Candace for over a year now.."

He said "after the vowels he took in my church, I cannot believe this."

I said "neither could I at first. Than everything started to make sense and so I just left."

He said "well you know the church supports you no matter what!"

We talked for a little while longer than left. Kj said "mommy I missed you." When we got back we changed and took a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.
229 14 12
A story about a girl born with wings and a boy who needs an angel.
13 0 1
A love story plus abnormal vampire pregnancy slice of life between two very unusual couple
11.1K 1.4K 43
An Awkward but Sweet Love Story!