The Payment (Supernatural Fan...

By TanaMikolon

A girl has grown up with the Winchester's most of her life. One day, Cass uses her as pawn because of that h... More

Holy Fire Ring (1)
Shapeshifters (2)
Paris (3)
Blood (4)
Radio (5)
Our Night Out (6)
The French Mistake Part 1 (7)
Something about a tag
The French Mistake Part 2 (8)
My Heart Will Go On (9)
Don't Come Back (10)
The New God (11)
Crowley (17)
Black Goop (13)
Sorry (14)
New Me (15)
Not Again (16)
New Owner (18)
Charlie Bradbury (19)
What Did I Miss? (20)
Reading is Fundamental Part 1 (21)
Reading is Fundamental Part 2 (22)
Hell (23)
(24)
Time Change (25)
Citizen Fang (26)
No Sammy (27)
The Phone Call (28)
Larp and the Real Girl (30)
Golem (31)
Tampons (32)
Benny! (33)
Sexy Sadness (34)
(35)
Forgiveness (36)

Meet the New Boss (12)

108 8 0
By TanaMikolon

●●Beginning of season 7●●

Dean's POV.●

Storm got down on her knees. "Is this good?" She asked Cas.

Bobby soon followed after her.

"Stop." Cas interrupted. "What's the point if you don't mean it. You fear me. Not love, not respect.. just fear."

At this point, no one knew what to do. So Sammy stepped closer to Cas.

"Cas." He breathed.

"Sam... you have nothing to say to me. You stabbed me in the back." Castiel looked back at the rest of us. "Get up!" He demanded.

Storm stood in anger. She was the only true brace soul that would speak her mind in this position. "Castiel!" She sorta shouted. "Dude, this is you. The Cas I knew wouldn't have killed Balthazar over something so little."

"The Castiel you knew is gone." He seemed robotic at this point.

Storm balled her fist. "What are you gonna do, huh? Gonna kill us? Well, here I am!"

Cas cocked his head and gave a sly smile. "What a brave little ant, you are. You know you're powerless. I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides, once you were my favorite pets... before you turned and bit me."

"I have no idea who you're talking about because I don't recall turning on you!" Storm flailed her arms in the arm. "Who the Hell are you?!"

"I'm God." Cas cocked his head towards Sam. "Not doing so well, are you, Sam?"

Sam gave him a judgy look. "I'm fine." He says as he clears his throat.

"You said you would fix him! You promised!" I semi-shouted as Cas.

"If!" Cas emphasized. "You stood down, which you hardly did." His hard, cold glare was focused on me but soon turned to Sam. "Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back in the pit."

At this point I was desperate. "Cas, this is nuts! You can turn this around, please."

"I hope, for your sake, this is the last you see me." Suddenly Cas was gone.

I turned to Bobby, Storm, and Sam. We all looked at each other with concern. Sam starts to groan and grab his stomach.

"Sam, are you okay?" Storm asked in worry.

Sam turns to Storm. Blood dripping from his nose. He falls to the ground in pain. Storm rushes to his side.

"Sam." She breathed.

Storm's POV.●

We brought Sam back to Bobby's where he laid unconscious. I did my best to avoid Dean. In his spare time, he fixed the car that was partially destroyed. A couple days have passed in the meantime. I took the opportunity to catch up with Bobby. That means telling him my stay in Paris and with an angel. He gave me some pity for Balthazar being killed. Bring that up made me feel sad inside. So I locked myself in a spare room to cry. When I wasn't crying, I was checking up on Sam.

I was in the kitchen getting myself a beer when I could someone shuffle behind me. Turning, I was surprised to see Sam.

"Sam." I happily breathed.

"Hey, Storm." His words were broken.

I began to stutter. "You're... um... You're up."

He nodded. "Yeah. I put on my own socks. Whole nine."

Sam looked great for someone who kinda went to Hell.

"You look great. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.

Sam chuckled a bit. "Yeah. I mean.. My head hurts just a little." He answered, sitting on the table.

I walked over to him. "I'm glad you're okay."

He looked down at me with a sly smile. "Its been a while."

"I know. I've been in Paris the past few months. Cas killed Balthie, so I'm here. Yaaa." I shrugged my shoulders and slightly rose my hands to show my poor excitement.

His big, long arm wrapped around my shoulders. "I'm glad you're back as well. And I'm sure Dean is too."

I leaned in and gave him a gentle hug. "I wouldn't be too sure on that. He's out back working on the car if you want to help him. He could also fill you in."

"Yeah. Maybe I'll go see him."

●●

I stayed in the spare room or at bars. Sam claims he's doing good and I'm not going to argue. Dean is almost done with his car too. Good for Dean. It semi pains my heart to see him at a distance and I know that I shouldn't talk to him, but I want to. I really want to yell and cry and hug him.

Anyways, Sam asked me to help him get something from Crowley. Little did I know that Dean and Bobby were going to help as well. Dean drew a devils trap on the floor as I put together the mix to summon Crowley. I didn't really want to see his face, but I and Sam knew he'd do what I ask since Crowley has this weird longing for me.

I light the match and drop it into the bowl. In a matter of a second, Crowley was poofed into the middle of the Devils Trap. He was holding a bottle and a glass of alcohol.

"No! No! No!" Crowley shouted in a rough manner.

Bobby crossed his arms and walked closer to Crowley. "Don't act so surprised."

"My new boss is going to kill me for even talking to you lot.

I scoffed. "You're lucky we're not stabbing you in your scuzzy face."

"Storm, wait." Sam stopped me. "What new boss?"

"Castiel, you giraffe," Crowley said to Sam, but looked me up and down. "He's everybody's boss. What do you think he's gonna do when he finds out we've been conspiring? You do want to conspire, don't you?"

"No, we just want you to stand there and look pretty." I shot back at him.

Crowley gave a shrug. "Listening."

Dean cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest. "We need a spell. To bind Death."

"Bind? Enslave Death? You having a laugh?"

I have to admit that it was a crazy idea, but it's the only one that we got.

"A spells a spell." Sam chimed in.

"You really believe you can handle that kind of horsepower? You're delusional!" Crowley shouted.

I crept closer to Crowley, thinking that my charm will persuade him. "His the only play left, Crowley. He has the power to take Cas down."

Crowley looked at me and soften his words. "They'll both mash us like peas. So why should I help on a suicide mission?"

Once again, Crowley had a good point.

Bobby uncrossed his arms and stepped next to me. Crowley's rough gaze turned to him.

"Do you really want Cas running the universe?"

●●

Crowley soon agreed to help, but it would take him some time. I scratched the paint, so he could leave. Before he left Crowley gave me a wink and vanished.

I was scared when he winked at me. Last time I talked with Crowley he had me tied to a platform, but then he released me, so I guess that's a plus.

Later that same day there was a knock at my bedroom door, though their no one there. But when I shut it and turned around, Crowley was in my room. I did not scream or run. I stood there staring at him. He handed me an envelope and said it's what he promised.

Sure enough, when I opened it, there was a spell to bind Death inside. The old paper read that the boys and I needed an 'act of God crystallized forever'. We didn't have that, so Dean, Sam, Bobby and I went to go get a crystallized lighting bolt which was about nine hours away.

Getting to the house, we quickly got in. The couple that lived there tried to protect their home but obviously failed. Dean tied them both to a chair and we quickly got it work.

After all the ingredients were in the bowl and a match was lite, Bobby spoke some Latin. The house began to shake and rattle.

"What the Hell!" I huffed.

Dean looked down at me. "Hello? Death?"

Sure enough, he showed. And Death was mad but could do nothing because he was bounded. To sum up some things, well there's not much, to sum up. We binded Death and then Cas showed. You could tell Death didn't really like Cas. Dean ordered Death to kill Cas, but Cas released Death. Suddenly Cas was gone and Death sat down to eat food.

I'm surprised Death is really skinny because he eats a lot of food.

●●

The few of us, along with the owners of the house still tied up, watched Death eat food.

Dean went to go say something, but Death chewed him out.

"I'm not here to tie your shoe every time you trip, Dean. Clean up your mess."

In a way Death kinda sounded like a father figure. He was there, but just enough to give a hint in what to do.

I licked my lips as Death walked out of the room and left.

●●

I was outside, throwing rocks at an old, dumpy car. One after another they hit the glass window of the passenger's side.

I still couldn't believe that I've been back in South Dakota for a while now and Dean still hasn't said much to me. My heart wanted to be back in Paris with Balthie. Oh, how it ached.

"Hey."

A voice behind me snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, Sam."

"I don't want to rush you, but Cas showed up and we need to go to that lab, like now." He explained.

I nodded. "Yeah, okay. Just one moment."

●●

We all hopped into the Impala and drove. At the lab, Sam and I went to look for stuff we needed while Bobby and Dean set up.

"Sam," I said, breaking the silence. "What is like? I mean, leaving with the wall down."

Sam looked down at me in surprise. "Well, Storm..." He wasn't sure how to answer. "It was Hell. I felt and saw pain and suffering. I feel that now."

I touched his arm. "I'm sorry."

We got to the little room where Cas sent us to get blood for the spell to open the doors of Purgatory.

I was looking around, trying to find the blood when Sam started to freak.

"No, you're not real. None of this real. He was muttering to himself.

"Sam, Sam are you okay?" I asked, getting closer to him.

Sam pushed me away. "Get away!"

"Sam, it's me... Storm."

"No, no, none of this is real. Lucifer is the cage and so am I."

"Sam, what are you talking about? You're here. You're not in the cage anymore. You don't have to worry." I stood up and got closer to Sam once more to try and calm him.

Sam shook his head. "I have to go. I have to go. I can't take this!"

Sam pushed me away from him, knocking me down. I somehow manage to hit my head and something hard, knocking me unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.1K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...
11.5K 410 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
5.8K 67 22
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
42.9K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...