The Bet

By RebeccaLynne96

Callie, Blake, Cole, Drake, and Kane just graduate high school, this will be their hardest summer yet. Promi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter Four

10 0 1
By RebeccaLynne96

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my walk-in closet. I grabbed my dark blue jean skirt and a sky-blue v neck shirt along with a blue matching bra and thong.

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth again. When I finished I put on my clothes and let my curly hair flow unruly down my back. I put on my usual amounts of makeup, grabbed my white sandals and walked downstairs.

My parents and all of the important guys in my life were scattered around the kitchen island, looking over something as I walked in.

"Hey, sis!" Jesse said.

"Why are you just waking up now?" Carter asked looking me over expectantly.

"I couldn't sleep last night," I said and went to see what they were staring at. I glanced at Camden who smirked, and I saw Blake roll his eyes out of the corner of mine.

"Well look at this." My mom said, and I grabbed the paper out of her hands as she gave it to me. It was a cruise ticket stub.

"Oh, who is this for?" I asked.

"You guys! Your dad and I talked it over with everyone's parents, and we decided to do it as a graduation present. We just couldn't hold it in until Friday, we just had to let you guys know," my mom said beaming happily.

"Oh my gosh! This is so awesome!!" I said hugging my mom and dad.

"We think it will be a perfect way to start the summer before you guys go your different ways in the fall," Dad said after letting me go.

"Yes, it will be!" Kane said high-fiving Cole who agreed with him.

"Hey guys, if you want to make the movie you better leave now." My mom said.

"Can we take the Nissan Armada so we can just take one car?" I asked.

"Yeah that's fine, but you're driving." My mom said glaring at my brothers who have both managed to back it into our mailbox.

"I have to make a stop first, so I'll drive separate," Blake said giving me a nervous look. I ignored it and grabbed the keys from mom.

"Let's go boys!" I said, and Camden yelled shotgun. We walked to the car, and the guys piled in.

Kane, Cole, and Drake were sitting in the back row, then my brothers were seated in the middle with Camden up front. I wish he would hold my hand or something. Just letting me know he was just as disappointed that the boys had to come as I was.

When we got to the movies, it wasn't as crowded as expected for a Saturday afternoon. I spotted Blake's truck and parked beside it. I was shocked to see Bianca sitting in the passenger seat of it. I hid my shock and let all the guys pile out of the car.

"Well, well look what the cat dragged in," I said as I got out of the car at the same time Bianca did.

"Can you guys pretend to like each other for like five seconds," Blake said with his hands in his pockets.

"You know you could have told you were going to bring the gang banged football whore," I said crossing my arms and glaring at Blake.

"At least I'm not a tease by only giving head," Bianca said.

"Awe, and yet the boys still call me when they need to get off because every time they try getting off with you, it is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. So while you are as loose as Kim Kardashian, I am practically as tight as a virgin," I said with a smile and walked away.

"I don't see Blake coming back for more," Bianca yelled. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said turning to look at her. My hands were shaking, and I was fuming. I shot a quick glare at Blake for telling her, and then glanced to my guy friends who looked at Blake as if were dead meat.

"Oh please, everyone knows you aren't the quietest person when getting laid and everyone saw you and Blake going into the room together at Cole's Birthday Party," she said. I felt my face go pale, I knew being a screamer was going to come back and bite me in the ass one day.

I didn't respond to her, I couldn't make myself look like an idiot and just keep lying. I hate lying, the only lies I have ever told revolved around Camden, who I couldn't even look at right now, and then when the Blake fiasco happened almost three months ago.

I just turned around and walked up to the ticket counter and paid for my ticket and grabbed my snacks. I really wanted to go home, and not deal with this. I knew I screwed up when I slept with Blake it was a complete moment of weakness.

Flashback Three Months

"Are you really not coming into town this weekend?" I said frustrated.

"No Cal, I can't. We lost our spring game and have to watch films all weekend." Camden said, and I heard a girl's laugh in the background. I tried not to let the laughter effect me, but this is the first time Camden has blown me off for another girl. I understand football comes. First, I get it, but I knew he was lying because my brothers were on their way home.

"Whatever, tell the girl you're with to make sure to cradle the sack if she wants you to come faster," I said and hung up on him. I don't understand why he lied to me. I would much rather him to say 'I made plans than to lie to me.' It makes me feel like he doesn't respect me.

"Awe, why the sad face, Cal?" Cole said as he walked into the room. I quickly shot him a punch in the gut.

"What have I told you about calling me that," I said and glared at him. I was not in the mood, I know it is Cole's birthday, but I have turned down every sexual opportunity these past two weeks preparing for Camden's arrival. We haven't seen each other in over a month because of both our midterms. So I was now pissed because I was just lied to, and because I am going to be sexually frustrated for who knows how long.

"Sorry, why do you always go for the gut?" Cole said after he gained his breath back.

"Because hitting you in the face would hurt me, and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard on your birthday. I am just frustrated." I said pouring myself a shot of brandy.

"Oh geez, did someone cancel on the princess?" Cole said and poured us both a shot.

"Yes, and I have been preparing for this hook-up for so long, that I have turned everyone down, and now I need a release and no one at this party is good at giving me that," I said taking that shot and pouring another.

"Slow down Callie, you know you can't handle your liquor that well," Cole said taking his shot.

"Well, my options are getting drunk, or a bad lay. I am going with option number one." I said taking that shot and walking away. I stepped onto the dance floor and seen Blake. He was staring at me as if I was the only girl in the room. He must have been looking for me.

"Where have you been?" Blake said, with his strong beer breath that nearly knocked me over.

"In the kitchen taking shots with Cole for his birthday."

"Well, let's go to the guest bedroom. We need to talk," he said and grabbed my arm. I felt those three shots kick in all at once. My head started swaying and got super heavy.

"Hey Blake, why haven't we ever done it?" I said as we walked into the room.

"Because we made a pact." He said sitting me on the bed. He touched my leg, by accident, but because that was the closest interaction I have had in almost two weeks, I felt a little spark.

"How about we break the pact, but keep it a secret," I said looking at him with a pouty face that always worked on everyone.

"Calliopi, you know that can't happen." He said sitting beside and putting his hand on my in the most non-sexual possible, but it still turned me on.

"Please, I just need a release, and no one at this party is good at doing that. Girls always come back for more with you, so you must be good in the sack." I said and started flirting with him. I was drunk, and I knew it. I should probably stop, but Blake slid his hands up my leg, and I was a hot mess.

"Swear not to tell anyone," Blake said really close to me, but his beer breath caught me off guard.

"Swear, but no kissing and no foreplay. That all makes it mean more than what this is." I said and took my dress off.

"You have your nïpples pierced?" Blake said. I forgot I couldn't wear a bra with this dress.

"Yes, I have had them done since I was sixteen. Don't make a big deal. Just get undressed and grab a condom from the drawer. I need this." I said and watched as he undressed. He was rock hard but wasn't as big as I was expecting him to be.

"Do you like dirty talk?' he asked.

"No, so don't even try."

"Will you, dirty talk to me?"

"No, because again that will create too much meaning and intimacy into this. This is literally just sex." I said, and Blake crawled on top of me.

"Well, then we might be here all night."

"That's fine, just put in it so we can both get what we want," I said and as soon as he did it took my break away. I guess I wasn't as wet as I hoped.

Current Day

I woke the next morning completely mortified of what I had done. I left Cole's house before anyone woke up and drove home. Blake and I didn't talk for almost three days, until we finally knew we had to act like it didn't happen before the group figured out something was up.

"Cal, wait! Is it true?" Camden said as he yanked my arm as I was getting ready to walk into the theatre.

"Yes, and I regret it more than anything." I said not even able to look at him. I was completely ashamed.

"Why would you do that to me?" He said and I finally looked into his sad eyes. I didn't realize until that exact moment that Camden was the reason I slept with Blake that night. I did it to get even with him for lying to me.

"Because you lied to me." I said and walked away. I was so stunned by the realization I didn't even know what to do. I put my friendship with everyone in my life at risk, because I wanted to get at Camden for lying to me about being with another girl, when I know he was with them all the time. Why was that time so different?

"Well, graduation will be fun." Drake said as he sat down beside me, and Jesse sat down on the other side.

"What does that mean?" I asked after coming out of my thoughts.

"You'll see." Cole said with a smirk, and then the movie started. I was so consumed by the movie all the thoughts left my mind.

"That was seriously the best movie ever!" I said as we walked out of the theatre.

"It really was. I mean people come back form Iraq all the time and they seem fine, but it really is all an act." Kane said, I nodded and walked toward the restroom as Carter asked where Camden was.

I opened the door and ran smack dab into Camden with Bianca right on his heels. My face went white, and I didn't even move. I am pretty sure I stopped breathing. He just hooked up with the person I hate most.

"Oh, look guys I found him. He pounded the same thing everyone else has pounded. Good to know he likes sloppy seconds." I said after gaining my composure, and just walked towards the car forgetting about the bathroom.

"So you skipped out on an awesome move to go sleep with a high school chick?" Jesse said and gave him a high five. The boys were all following me to the car, and Jesse just isn't the most quiet talker.

"Yeah, I remember why they call her head queen." Camden said, and I could tell he was smiling. I literally felt my heart being ripped out with that one statement. I don't know why but it literally dropped from my chest and hit the floor.

"Someone else needs to drive." I said giving the keys to Carter. My whole body was shaking as I got into the front seat. Everyone quickly got in my car, and Blake drove Bianca home.

As we pulled into the drive way everything started to move in slow motion. I hopped out of the car as fast as I could. I ran into the house and up to my room. I quickly changed my clothes into some running shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed my headphones and slid on some tennis shoes. I turned my headphones on as loud as they could go and went outside. I ignored the tears that started falling down my face as my feet hit the pavement. I don't think I have been this betrayed in my life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 672 116
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
538K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
207K 2.6K 76
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္