miracles | jjk

By kkisama

"do you believe in miracles?" "uh... i guess not." "why is that?" "i guess i've never seen one happen." ©kkis... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
epilogue
yikes!
uhh
sequel!!

6K 209 21
By kkisama

"hello, we are the kim family!"

"this is my daughter adena ." my mom says introducing me.

"hello hello! come on in." said the nice lady at the door.

" my son is his room, why don't you go call him down. dinner is going to start soon." the lady says.

i followed the direction the lady gave me, going up the staircase. guessing that's where his room is, I knocked on a door that had light coming from underneath it.

"come in."

I opened the door and saw the brown haired boy lying down on his bed on his phone.

"oh... sorry. the lady downstairs told me to call you down." i say sheepishly.

"that lady is my mom." he laughs.

"well come on then." he says going out the door and walking down the stair.

i slowly follow behind him.

my head hurts again.

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
27K 924 16
Dare to dare him. Jungkook is known to do any dare that comes his way. There is no limit to what Jungkook can and can't do, he does whatever he wants...
63.5K 2.8K 18
highest rank: #79 in historical fiction one princess, who happens to be lesbian. one love, who happens to be poor. one queen, the princess' mother, w...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...