Same But Different - GirlxGir...

By illyna16

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Chapter Sixty Three

2.3K 158 24
By illyna16

Few Hours Earlier

"What if you are right? What if Sasha has been dead all this time?" Yuri asked as they were getting closer to the hospital.

"Okay first of all, when have I ever been right about anything? I have enough women in my life to tell me I'm literally wrong all the time." Jason smirked and tried his best to keep the conversation at a minimal freak out pace.

"What if the purpose that Sasha came in to my life was for me to help her go to the other side peacefully? Maybe we got this all wrong, it's not Sasha that had a purpose, maybe it was me who had a purpose" Yuri muttered again trying fix a puzzle that barely made any sense.

"Yuri . .you couldn't have known" Jason stuttered.

"I should have! These past two years, Sasha had done nothing but take care of me when I should have taken care of her" Yuri cried out. Life has not always been nice to her, probably because she was so mean to the world. But having Sasha by her side, she knew she finally found her place. She had finally found her person. But now it might be too late. Losing her twice was just not fair.

"You did, you loved her with everything you had"

"It's certainly not enough! She's gone." Yuri sniffled. "You wouldn't understand how this feels"

"I know I wouldn't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through. But she loved you too Yuri and she would do anything to come back to you if she could" Jason assured her and at the moment, she wanted to hold onto those words more than anything and have a little faith. Miracles happen all the time, right?

"How close are we to the hospital?" She wiped away her tears and asked.

"We're almost there"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Okay the plan is to find her address so that we can go and find out what happened to her" Jason stated the plan for the fifth time after getting out the car. They were finally at the hospital with no clue what was waiting ahead of them.

"What if she's dead? What if this isn't Sasha?" Yuri murmured.

"We will find out what happened to her, okay? Just be positive" Jason gave her a quick hug as they made their way to the reception area.

"Excuse me" Jason asked the woman at the reception.

"Hello"

"We would like to ask some questions about Louisa, umm Louisa Morgan?" He looked at her straight in the eye and smiled, hoping his signature move might benefit them. He smirked at her blushed face while she looked through her records.

Much to his surprise, she replied "Oh you're in luck, visiting hours just started, she's in room number 7, make your way through the corridor, turn left and room's right next to the vending machine"

"Oh" Yuri looked at Jason with a glimpse of hope in eyes.

"She's here? For two years?" Jason whispered clearly not wanting the reception woman to find out they were not here as visitors.

"Let's go? Let's find out!" Yuri held Jason's hand while walking through the corridor. She realized in that moment, what a major role he plays in her life. Even though he had hurt her before, she realized that at the end of the day he has done more for her than any other man has ever done. Sometimes it's easier to forgive those who've wronged you and make yourself the bigger person. At the end of the day who knows, the wronged one will hold your hand at the hardest of times. People can really surprise you.

Walking up to the door, Yuri watched a middle aged man in tears. They were happy tears. Her eyes made way to the girl lying on the bed. She had brunette hair tied up like a ponytail. She had green eyes and rosy cheeks. These were features she had seen before. She had touched before. She had kissed before.

It was Sasha in the flesh. It really was her! She watched Jason stutter but all she could say was "That's her"

Yuri watched Sasha's father ask if they were her friends. Friends? They were more than friends to Sasha.

But then came the moment she dreaded. All it took was one look and these words. ""No, I have no idea who they are"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How is it that every time something goes right, something ends up going wrong. Like really wrong!" Yuri buried her face in her palms. Sasha was alive! And this time she wasn't a voice in her mind. She was a voice is staying at the room in front of her. She has been sitting at the waiting area for hours. How could she face Sasha, when she doesn't remember her?

It was a good thing, she and Jason excused themselves and walked away before she did something stupid in front of Sasha.

"Okay so let me summarize this very quick. Sasha had dreams about her past, her memories brought her back from the coma. Meanwhile during those two years, she found a safe haven and that is you. You both fell in love but now that she's back, she is not Sasha, she is Louisa and as far as she knows, for the past two years all what she did was sleep" Jason stated the obvious.

"Two years! How can she just forget me?" Yuri cried.

"Sure, make this about you. I'm hurt too, the bitch doesn't remember me at all. I'm pretty sure I annoyed her the most. I mean, who forgets Jason Haynes?" Jason shrugged.

"Do you really think, making jokes right now is a good idea Jason?" Yuri glared at him.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But hey, look at the bright side, you both don't need a portal anymore"

"Yeah but what's the use of that if she doesn't remember me?"

"Is remembering really that important?" Jason made a good point. But all those memories meant the world to Yuri. It was important for her that Sasha remembered them as well. She really hoped that Sasha did.

"I don't really know" Yuri replied honestly. "But I do want to know Louisa" Maybe it wasn't Sasha anymore. Sasha was just a name Yuri gave Louisa.

"Yeah me too. I've always wondered about her story" Jason muttered quietly. It was always a mystery.

"She tried to commit suicide. Sasha tried to commit suicide" Yuri kept repeating that in head and finally out loud. Why how where who? She had many questions she wanted answers for. She had many reasons to give Sasha as to why she would have waited without hurting herself.

"It was Louisa, and we don't know her story. Sasha was strong because she didn't have any memory from her past that could affect her" Sometimes even though Jason may seem like the stupidest man on earth, he really does make sense occasionally.

"You're right. But I just hope there is some part of her that remembers me"

- - - - - - - - -

Four hours passed by like four minutes. Sitting on the bench, Yuri felt empty. She missed Sasha but only if Sasha knew her. When did it come down to this? Her attention drifted at the crowd of people that may their way to Sasha's door.

"What's .. what's happening?" She rubbed her eyes and asked Jason.

"I'm guessing those are the reporters" Jason answered while typing on his phone.

"But she just woke up, she isn't ready to talk to them"

"I know, but do you really think they care about that?" He was in a long conversation with Belle, updating her on what was going on. She was advised not to come over but show her concern over texts according Yuri's instructions.

"Well I'm not sitting here and taking this!" Sudden rage took over Yuri's body and she proceeded towards the army of men and women with their microphones and camera's.

"Yuri!" Jason yelled after her but it was too late.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?" Answered one of the ladies.

"Don't you think you are disrespecting the Morgan's family by gathering out here like a bunch of insects?" She folded her arms. Her anger hadn't died down in fact it kept rising. She knew she had to protect Louisa's family. She had to protect her.

"We are here to see if Louisa Morgan is doing okay" This time one of the male reporters replied.

"She is fine, send her a card next time. Cause right now, you all need to get out of here before I make an official complaint. She just woke up, her father waited two years for this, don't you think they would want to spend time together? Don't you think she would want to get rest and regain her strength before she faces your horrible questions about her suicide? And worst of all, none of you are going to write what she says, you all are just going to fabricate your own stories to get more people to read the lies, making her even more upset than she already is" Her anger burst down but it needed to be heard.

"JUST GO! Don't stare at me. GO!" She pointed her finger at the exit and surprisingly everyone left except for Jason who was overly impressed by her attitude.

"Whoa badass Ms. Williams" Jason hugged her to make sure she was doing okay. "I'm gonna go, get us something to eat grumpy cat" He replied knowing Yuri hadn't had anything to eat all day.

"No, we're gonna go"

"Alright, do you want Chinese take-out?"

"No, I mean let's go home" Yuri finally said.

"What? Why?"

"Let her settle in first. I can't talk to her while she is here in the hospital or take away her time with her father" After much thought, Yuri thought it was best to leave her alone for the time being. Everything has a timing and if she rushed it, it might not work out.

"But .. but . . I want to watch you flirt with her" Jason whined.

"I can't do that, she doesn't know who I am. And right now she probably thinks everyone is forced to being nice to her. She tried to suicide, Jason" Yuri sighed at the thought. "I don't know why, I really want to understand why. All this time, she tried to understand my life. I let her in during my darkest time of my life but I never knew what her life was like. Heck, she didn't know. But now she does even though she doesn't remember me, that's okay. I just need to win her over. And to do that, I have to go back home and give her time. It may take years, or month or weeks, I'll wait for her until she settles in and then probably introduce myself" It sounded ridiculous but so was the past two years of her life and those were the best years of her life.

"Do you think Sasha .. I mean Louisa had a girlfriend before? She may have suicided because of another girl?" Jason's curiosity just might kill him one day.

"Even if there is someone else, I'm ready for that too. I've dealt with all sorts of competition now. She is mine. I love her. Why else would she have found me while being in a coma? All I know is that, I don't think we went through all that just to drift apart in the end. I can't imagine my life without her, Jason. Let's just give her some time, in the meantime maybe you could teach me a few things on how to ask a girl out." Yuri smiled in the end hoping for the best. Because without hope, life is nothing.

Author's Note,

Don't go yet, there's more. Two Chapters this time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.3K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
105K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...
693 120 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...