Swap With Me

By chrishaighUK

Emily is 22 and won't take any shit - feisty some say. But there's a secret side to Emily that gets her fired... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five. Jess swaps with Emily
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven. Emily is put to bed
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine. Computer hacker
Chapter Eleven. Scott sleeps with Emily
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen. Lessons in love
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen. Boston Thursday
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen. Boston Friday
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen. Dream
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One. Emily and Jessica.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three. Scott can't wait
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five. E&J swap to be with Scott
Chapter Twenty-Six. The End
Chapter Twenty-Seven. Note.

Chapter Ten

1.1K 55 2
By chrishaighUK

CHAPTER TEN 

Emily phoned Jessica. 'I've just spoken to Scott . . .'

'Didn't I say at the pub, you need it bad, Em. What did he say?'

'I'm to take a taxi to St Katharine's Dock to meet him.'

'Oh, I've been there. It's a marina near the Tower of London. Smart boats.'

'Hope I'm doing the right thing.' She paused. 'After he treated me badly . . .'

'Darling. Listen. You like him. Now you got to teach him to make love to you properly.'

'I THINK I like him.'

'Yeah, but sex is important. I seem to recall he couldn't satisfy you the first time?'

'Hmm, yup, at his flat.'

'Exactly. Show this man where your clit is.'

'I'm trying to be serious, Jess.'

'You've got to give it a go. If you don't try, you'll never know.'

'So you think I'm doing the right thing?'

'You have to spend time with him, find out if he's the one. At first, everyone puts up a front, you know, at the beginning of a relationship . . .'

'Like an act, showing their best side.'

'Yeah. We all do it, including you and me. The thing is, it takes time to know a person. Sometimes it turns out the man you didn't like to start with, is the man you fall in love with. And that could be Scott.

'Personality. Sense of humour. Yup, I know all that.' said Emily. 'Sex is important too, right?'

'I can't imagine a love affair without sex, great sex.'

'Nor me, Jess, and that's another thing which I'm not sure about. He hasn't blown my lights out yet.' 

'If it were me,' said Jessica, 'I would be gagging for it. In fact I am gagging for it. Haven't done sex for a while.'

Emily wanted to ask Jessica a question, too personal to take lightly. She wondered if Jess would be offended. Emily took a deep breath to give her the courage to ask.

'Jess. A question.' Emily hesitated. 'Have you ever done it with another girl?'

'Wow, where did that come from?'

'Been meaning to ask that for some time.'

'When I was twelve I romped around once with another girl the same age, on her bed. Just two of us girls finding out what it was like to press lips together.'

Emily said nothing. Jessica was the bold one and would say something.

Jess said, 'is this why you're all mixed up over Scott?'

'Maybe.'

'You want to try it with me?' Jessica's question hung in the air. 

'Can we?'

'Could be weird.'

-O-

Scott waited at St Katharine's Dock for Emily to arrive. He had told her to get a taxi straight away to meet him because he had something to show her. It hadn't occurred to Scott to go over to Emily's flat, on her territory, in her comfort zone. The automatic response had been come to me, show me how much you care, how much you want me. Was this a selfish response, he wondered? Was he subconsciously controlling her?

There were a few other people at the dock tending to their boats, cleaning and polishing, and spending time on their decks with friends. It was late afternoon and the weather wasn't looking too good. Dark clouds were on the horizon in the west. He knew most of the weather and winds came from there, and Scott estimated half an hour before the first drops of rain. 

He saw the black taxi drive into the approach road to the marina. Scott had to admit he felt nervous, a delayed reaction to the confident instructions he had given Emily. He estimated a 50/50 chance that she would put on the specific clothes he had told her to wear. He still didn't believe what he had said, especially as he was trying to reignite the relationship. And yet Scott had directed her, instructed her, and she hadn't said no. In fact, Emily had said yes to every item he demanded. Now Scott was beginning to have doubts. Had he gone too far, had he blown it?

Emily looked ravishing in a long raincoat, fawn colour, collar turned up and belt in a knot round her waist . They kissed lightly and he paid the driver. 

'What are you going to show me?' Her voice had an air of expectation to it, and her blue eyes fixed on him, waiting for an answer.

They kissed again, just lips moving over each other. Scott felt his heat, his reaction to her soft closeness. Her scent, her perfume, the way Emily held his hand tightly, contributed to the slow expansion of his manhood.

'I have the keys to Andrew's boat. Want to show you round. Come.' He took her soft sports bag which he guessed contained her overnight things and the other item he told her to bring. Scott couldn't quite believe this was happening. After one week of ignoring his phone calls and text messages, she had walked right back into his life. He felt lucky. He felt aroused.

He lead Emily by the hand down to the quay. Already, boat owners were packing up, pulling canvas hoods over exposed decks, to get ready for the rain. 

'Be careful Emily, hold onto the rail,' said Scott, as he guided her over the aluminium gangplank, and down into the well of the boat.

'Oooh this looks nice,' she said, looking around the inside cabin. 

The modern sitting area contained a built in, half circular, sofa on the right and a satellite TV screen on the left. Beyond that, a kitchen galley and dining area followed by a bathroom. 

'Drink?' Scott pulled out a bottle of white from the fridge, and put two glasses on the table. He couldn't resist her any longer and pulled her into his arms. They French kissed.

Emily broke the embrace. 'We should talk.' 

Scott poured the wine and followed her over to the sofa. 'Sorry for last weekend, at my flat. I went too far.' He sat and put his arm around her shoulder. She kept on her raincoat.

'You were too hard on me, Scott. You smacked me, too . . . I don't know.' She searched for words. 

'Was I too rough?'

She considered this. 'A little.' She looked at the glass in her hand. 'I felt abandoned, alone, sore. I'm not certain if I'm cut out for this.' Her eyes looked at Scott and pleaded.

'I respect you, Emily, always will.' He brought his hand up to the back of her neck and lightly pulled her blond hair. 'The thing is, I like to control.' He paused. 'I need to back off, don't I?'

The wine helped her relax, he could see that. Scott wanted to get into the mind of this beautiful woman, to understand her, to help her get what she wanted. Only, he wasn't sure what Emily wanted.

She said, 'the first time in your flat, I took control, but it didn't work, did it? And anyway, I'm not so sure I want that.'

Scott remembered the way he had lost his libido, and he couldn't continue, in spite of Emily surrendering herself on the sofa table.

'What do I want?' Emily repeated. 'I want you to learn how to satisfy me . . . how to eat my sex.'

He recognised the shyness, as her face went pink. But he hadn't been told before that he didn't know how to give a woman oral sex. That was a concern thought Scott. 'Can you give me a lesson?'

She nodded. 'If you want your control, you need to make me come lots. Lots and lots.' Her half smile radiated a confidence, a statement which said, look after me and I will let you do what you want.

Scott became completely aroused, uncomfortable in his jeans. He started to ache for her.

-O-

Emily couldn't bring her feelings into any sensible order. The wine slowed her thinking and her body began to take charge, a type of basic need, a hunger, a longing which threatened to consume her. The seduction of his hand on the back of her neck, stroking below the collar of her raincoat, lightly pulling at her hair. She screamed internally for more and fought to remain in control of her language; otherwise she would say things to shock; to explain graphically how she felt. Emily knew she was losing the battle to talk. 

The rain came down hard, the cabin darkened, as Scott's words became lost in the distractions in her mind. He had told her what to wear. Emily still couldn't believe she had complied so easily, willingly, to say yes, yes, yes. On the phone he had said, take your stockings and suspenders out of your wardrobe and place them on the bed; now pack a top and jeans, bra and panties, and overnight things. These instructions had been obeyed. She jolted at the request to then pack her vibrat0r, how did he guess, no matter, she packed it. With her heart misfiring, she had heard his last command, and dressed only in her stockings and suspenders, and put on her raincoat. No panties. Just the raincoat.

Emily felt the dampness. It had been there in the taxi, and later when he kissed her, and sitting here now, trying to talk, concentration gone. She had never been so turned on. She gave up the fight and gave in to lust. 

Scott must have recognised the unspoken signal. He guided her to the bedroom. The round bed, moulded into the built-in half-circular shape of the wall. Soft. Emily listened to his orders, to drop the coat, to lie down, to submit to the rope around her wrists. Even if she wanted to halt the sex, she had no strength, no willingness to change anything. The blindfold took her into a darkness which heightened her senses; allowed her to fall into the fantasy world that Scott murmured to her; the belief that it was real.

Above the noise of the rain, Emily could hear the urgency of Scott's voice, 'part your legs,' he said. 

'Not quick enough,' he said.

'You've been naughty,' he said.

He half turned her over and punished her.

'Take this,' he said.

The vibrat0r hummed inside her sex, withdrawn too quickly.

'Suck,' he said.

The plastic in her mouth.

'Now suck me,' he said.

Emily resisted, it was too soon for her. Had he forgotten to get her fully aroused, she thought, to make her come first?

'Naughty again,' he said.

The spanking hurt, too rough. Her call to stop took time to enter Scott's brain. She began to feel abused, not aroused. He made her do things she didn't want to do, as if he had gone out of control. Still tied, Emily took his scenarios, murmured into a scene of sexual domination, as he came quickly. 

He untied the blindfold and the rope as Emily wondered why he had not helped her to 0rgasm. She didn't want to anyway, not after this.

'Let's go and eat,' he said. He dragged her off the bed and told Emily to put her raincoat back on. Nothing else to wear, not needed, he said.

They stepped onto the quay, still raining, and ran to Zizzis restaurant 100 yards away. Emily wasn't hungry but ordered a pasta anyway. She hid the shock of what had happened on the boat, hid the feeling of dried sperm against the inside of her leg; the unsexy nakedness under her raincoat, still worn inside the hot restaurant. She drank a whole glass of water and excused herself to go to the Ladies.

She strode to the back of the restaurant, through the kitchen, knowing there must be a back door, and out into a yard of dustbins and parked cars. Finding her way round to the quay, Emily quickly walked to the boat, which was still unlocked, retrieved her bag and belongings, except for the vibrat0r. She couldn't bear to take that home. Instead, Emily rammed it into the back of the vegetable tray in the fridge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 21.4K 42
Jade had a plan. Undergrad then grad school and then criminal law. Nothing was going to mess that up. Not even one weekend to let her hair down befor...
91.8K 2K 30
Jessica is a sweet university girl with a promising future but miserable luck in her love life. After her last breakup, she keeps looking for a guy w...
177 19 17
Amelia Nicholes is a medical intern who is very dedicated to her profession. She is preparing for her first day, when she meets a handsome stranger i...
99.8K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...