Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 36

1.2K 84 6
By haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

It was study week for the students of Collegium Magicus. The first big exam was coming up in less than a month, and as the students of one of the most prestigious school in Veridia, they wouldn't want to screw up that title.

To give ample time for the angels and demons to study, Mr. Im had decided to stop their patrol schedule for a while. It was supposed to be Jaehi and V's turn, but it was postponed until the exam ended. Obviously, the girl was really glad since she was avoiding him more than before.

Apart from the exam, the talent competition will also be held in a few days time. So they were practicing harder than usual. It wasn't easy to divide their times to study and practice, but the Virtues and Sins managed to kill it perfectly.

The relationship of each couple was becoming more and more stronger and closer, except Jaehi and V. It wasn't that he wasn't trying, but she kept avoiding him. She didn't even go to practice anymore. The angel gave up in contacting her and they ended up practicing their respective parts by themselves.

Class 2-A2
0930 hours

Hyerin yawned again. She rubbed her eyes as she looked forward to the teacher, trying to govern her sleepiness. Looking around, she saw all her other four friends were concentrating and taking notes. Well, we're the top students anyway, what to expect, she thought to herself.

After a few minutes, she began to lose her concentration. She gazed out of the window, her mind wandering elsewhere. Before she realized it, she had fall asleep. In class. With the teacher at the front, teaching.

However, the teacher didn't bother to wake her up or give her detention. Choi Hyerin sleeping in class is a more than common occurence. Despite she always does that, her grades are very praisable, just like her other friends. It had long been a question mark for the teachers on how she managed to pull those A+.

At the same time, the students of Class 3-A1 had just finished their PE class and had to walk pass through the 2nd Year classes to go to the changing room. Rapmon was left behind a little by his other four friends since he was on his phone, reading notes. When he looked up, he saw a few familiar figures in a class. He smiled. It was the maknae line and three of the demons.

"Class 2-A1... I guess she's in 2-A2 then," he mumbled to himself. When he walked by 2-A2, he quickly took a few glances, searching for that certain someone. He let out a soft laugh when he saw her, sleeping peacefully beside Saejin on her desk.

"Yah, who are you peeking at?" Jin wrapped his arm around his shoulder, grinning widely. Rapmon rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who keeps smiling when he sees Saejin," he scoffed, earning a headlock from the brown haired boy. Suga, J-Hope and Hyunsoo just smiled, since they were also in the same boat as the two of them when they saw their so-called love interests.

"Is she sleeping?" J-Hope asked Rapmon when they arrived at the changing room. He nodded, stating it was a normal thing.

"My squad," Suga muttered proudly.

"You need to stop sleeping in class though. You even sleep at the dorm, when are you gonna study?" Hyunsoo laughed at him. The blondie shrugged and flashed his gummy smile. Deep down, they knew the angels will passed any exams with excellent grades, just like the demons.

School library
0015 hours

Hyerin sneaked out of her dorm quietly since everyone was already fast asleep. She knew Jaehi was probably still awake, but she didn't want to bother her much. In her sling bag, there were a few books and stationeries for her to study.

Landing soundlessly on the balcony of the library, she used her hairpin to unlock the back door as usual. Little did she know, Rapmon was leaning against a tree, eyeing her for a while already. He stiffled a grin when he realized how oblivious she was to the surrounding. How can she be an assassin, he thought to himself.

He followed her inside, still without her realizing. When she finally put down her bag on her favourite table only he fake coughed, startling her.

"The heck?!" She shouted. He laughed at her shocked expression.

"Not my fault you're too oblivious. I was following you since you got out of your dorm," he admitted. She let out a dramatic gasp.

"Stalker detected,"

"What... No, I'm not!" He retorted, causing her to laugh. She hit his shoulder lightly.

"Joking. Why are you here anyway?" She asked before her eyes trailed to the books in his hand. She blinked as he grinned innocently.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yeah, I wanted to join your study session tonight," he said casually. The demon laughed softly and shrugged.

"Sure, whatever suits you," so that night, the two spent their time studying together, and also chatting and gossiping a few bits about their friends and random stuffs. Hyerin was amazed by how clever the angel is. She had long acknowledged the Seven Heavenly Virtues as the top students apart from them demons, but she never knew Rapmon is this smart.

"So you use this long-ass formula to count this, and you'll get the answer," he underlined his workings on her notebook. When he looked up, she was staring at him, jaw agaped. He tilted his head.

"What?"

"Are you Einstein?"

"What are you talking about?" He burst into laughter at her awed expression. She snapped out of it and rolled her eyes.

"It's because you are talking about Maths like... Like Einstein, yeah," she crossed her arms. He was still laughing from her answer.

"No, I'm not. I just happened to master it a bit," he smiled, being humble. She smirked.

"Very down to Earth I see..."

"What to expect? I'm not Jin hyung," they grinned, remembering how that one boy is so full of confidence. She stretched and closed her books.

"I guess I studied enough for tonight," she mumbled and put her books aside. The boy suddenly got up from his seat and walked off to one of the shelf, taking a book from it. When he went back to his seat, the girl took a peek at the title.

"Huh? 'Urban Legends'?"

"I saw this book next to Jungkook's bed last week. Seems interesting," he flipped through the pages. As soon as she saw what kind of book it was, she turned her head away immediately. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you turning your head away?"

"There're pictures of ghosts," she replied quickly, still not looking at the book. He smiled playfully and began to read one of the page loudly so that she could hear it.

"How to call this demon? Just use a candle and sit alone in a dark room-"

"Stop it! Oh my fucking god..." She covered her ears and groaned. He roared in laughter when he noticed her face began to lose its colours. He snapped the book shut.

"You're a demon yourself. What to be afraid of?"

"I'm a beautiful and well-mannered demon!"

"Boasting I see,"

"A demon gotta do what a demon do," she stuck her tongue out. His smile began to turn into a teasing one again.

"You know, I've heard stories about this library before. It was about a-"

"GODDAMNIT KIM NAMJOON!" She shouted in annoyance. He almost fell back because of laughing too hard.

"Heavens, you're worse than Hoseok," he wiped his tears off. She grumbled to herself while packing her stuffs into her bag and walked off, leaving him behind.

"Yah, where're you going?"

"Dorm," she answered coldly. The angel sprang to his feet and trailed behind her. The walk back to their dorm was silent. The girl was still salty and the boy just felt the need to let the silence linger more. Eventually, he broke it.

"Sorry, I just wanna have fun teasing you," he grinned sheepishly. She sighed and smiled.

"I'm not mad, don't worry,"

"You've been quiet though,"

"I was just... Thinking about the legends..." Her voice trailed off as she faced away, hiding her blushing face. He laughed softly.

"Scaredy cat much?"

"Am not! I'm just-" she didn't finish her sentence when he just simply hugged her shoulder and pulled her close to him. She was speechless.

"I'm here, and those aren't real. So no need to be scared," his voice was so near to her. She looked down to the her feet, her already red face turned redder. Even so, she didn't budge away from his warm hug.

"I'm okay now..." She muttered slowly, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 78 3
In a world where the living, the dead, and the afterlife converge, malevolent spirits relentlessly seek freedom by possessing unsuspecting souls. Nia...
17.5K 1.6K 53
"I think it's okay for us to start living." ***** In a fanfiction universe full of cliches, absurd plot-procee...
3K 370 19
where a girl accidentally texts a wrong number (COMPLETED AND EDITING) Cover made by @sleepingtae07
63.9K 2.9K 15
Lee Jiyoung discovers a group called BTS and one of the members rang a bell to her, and suddenly she recalls a boy from her past, whose name she hasn...