Dominant

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Domina... More

First and Foremost
Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Seventy
❎MUST READ❎
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Guess What?
NEWS!

Chapter Sixty-Nine

6.6K 213 4
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Bursting through the door of Zach's house, I didn't waste anytime and rushed to his huge plush gray couch.

"Ah" I sighed as the soft comfortable fluffy couch hit my back. At least I won't have to be cautious into feeling a pointy point in this couch, unlike the hospital bed. My rib aches so much!

"Aren't you the territorial one? I half expected you to inspect every inch of the unknown territory" Zach commented as his guards came in with the things we used in the hospital.

Waving my hand lazily and dismissively at him "I have a lifetime to do that. And besides, it won't be long"

Suddenly, a bulb lighted in my head. "Wait a minute, how'd you know I am a territorial one?" I asked him suspiciously.

Giving me a lazy smirk, he walked to another couch and plopped down with a carefree stance. "I have my connections" he grinned that made my heart skip a beat.

Ohhh noo! Don't start with craziness, heart.

"Oh my god! Am I bethroted with a stalker?! 911!" I faked surprised with a playful panicking voice. Also with my acting panicked. *winks*

He chuckled. "Is it that bad to want to know about my soon-to-be wife?" He asked and I don't know why the hell I blushed.

Hiding my face with my hands, he chuckled at my embarrassment. Is this guy pleased with people's embarrassment or something?

"And who are these connections?" I asked, my voice muffled in my hands. I don't have to worry if he understood or not because I'm sure his senses are sharper than mine.

"Hmmm, how about...it's a secret?" He asked and I shoot him a glare.

"No secret-secret with me, young man. I demand to know" I faked in motherly voice and he laughed.

Gosh his laugh is so sexy! I can listen to it all time-whoa! Slow down there sister! No need to get addicted to his laugh.

"You might turn into a blowfish in anger if you knew" he said, flashing me a lopsided smirk which, my crazy heart people skipped a beat again. Haay, should I get this treated?

"Nope! I wanna know. And besides, I'm too good looking to turn into a blowfish" I joked and he laughed again. Oh my god, I think I'm really going to get addicted to his laugh.

More like to HIM.

My inner voice voiced out and I feel my cheeks heating again but luckily, I was able to stop it from turning beet-red and embarrass myself to Zach before he could finish laughing.

God, I love his playful side. Who knew he has a side this amazing?

"I only have one connection" he confessed and I gave him a raised eyebrow. He grinned at me while continuing "The others are my observations"

Folding my arms on the couch's arm, I rested my chin on it. "And? I need to know everything. Start with your connection" I said.

Scrutinizing me for a minute, he started "My connection is Jaken" my jaw dropped at the mention of my brother's name.

Damn that John Jaken Riley!

"What did he tell you?" I asked and he frowned for a moment.

"He said that you don't want anyone to go in your room and that they'll be dead if they do. And that I'm the very first one that you let in and you tolerated me. Except for your close friends of course." He looked at me as if to figure out if what he gathered is a fact or not.

"Seems to be that that jackass found something better to do than putting me in trouble" I commented and he gave me a look. "But nonetheless what he said is true. I don't even let the band get inside always, just once but they made a mess so..." I admitted with a shrug.

"He also said that you don't want anyone touching what is yours, and that they'll have a broken bone if they ever did." He said with a chuckle. "You're too ruthless to be a dominant female" he said.

"Have you met any dominant females before?" I accidentally blurt out and oddly, something doesn't fit well in my stomach with my question...an instinct.

He tensed but it's hardly noticeable for he hid it so well. I gave him a look.

"No...but I heard about one" he said but he seems to avoid my eyes.

"And who is that?" I asked. I couldn't even hide the quite acussation in my voice.

His eyes looked at mine as if sensing that I know he is lying. "I don't know her name. I was only told of what she is. And she is not you, which is good" he said and this time, I know he is telling the truth. But that nagging feeling is still there.

Shrugging, I leaned back on the couch. "So...is that all what he told you? How about your observations?" I asked him that seems to ease his tension.

"When...I avoided you for I don't even want to know how long, I kind of reviewed the CCTV footages of the whole school, even the parking lots and the street a few meters from the school. I found out the footage where you came to the school the first time. You just jumped out of the car, which I figured is your mother's and just landed perfectly. You were annoyed as you took a quick survey of your surrounding before you burst through the door." He said with a far off look in his face as if reviving the memory. I chuckled as I remember that time.

"Inside the school, all gaped on you but you didn't mind them as you just stroll through the school like a queen, owning it in your way. Then you entered the principal's office and when you emerged, you walk while looking at your surroundings. Not memorizing or exploring, just staking claim at a territory you once were" he said in amazent and my heart accelerated its beating.

God! He knows all that?

AN: Long chapter? Oh my god I thought I won't be able to write today! Thank God I did. I was busy the whole day so...yeah.

Anyway, be observative guys. Think like a dominant because I feel a twist coming.

Damn! Why did I say that? Now there's no excitement. Anyways, just a heads up. Thanks for reading this far guys! 😃😃 Love ya'll.

-❤MA_011

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
20.7K 742 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
98.6K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
2M 36.5K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...