Separated By Worlds

By TwinTroubles

Virtuanes and London are like two faces of a single coin, both coexist but have never seen each other. A beau... More

Chapter 1 - Donald Duck!

125 14 240
By TwinTroubles

Virtuanes

A beautiful huge Palace. Looks like heaven with all the servants on a running fleet as the time passes. Sun rays enter a room from the window and it's intensity disturbs a quilt bundle on a bed. Wondering what it is?

A servant stands at the door and knocks. "Yes" a girl's voice can be heard from below the quilt bundle.

"You haven't yet woken up Princess" she gets up immediately hearing a voice. She pulls off the quilt opening her eyes wide open with her hair scattered around her face. Her eyes fall on the person standing beside the servant.

"Wo bhai..." she gets interrupted by his cough.

"I'm sorry King Samar actually I slept very late last night so It's just that I couldn't rise early" she speaks in a most apologizing and polite manner.

"No excuses Princess Nidhisha. Early to bed early to rise. I hope I don't have to repeat this again" he looks at her from corner of his eye. She nods her head feeling bad for hurting her brother, the King.

She climbs her horse and looks up to find her brother looking at her from the Balcony. He nods his head and walks in. She strides away from the palace to reach the official training center of the royals "Gurukul"

                                              ****.*******************************

London

"GOOD MORNING!" she chirped as the sleepyhead dug her face deeper into the pillow making her frown "Sally!"

"Shannu, I love you so much" Sally smiled dreamily as Shanaya pulled off the duvet revealing two legs next to her "Ewww, now I know where that awful smell was coming from. I thought Vidyuth changed his perfume" she pouted.

Shanaya giggled as the toes showed movement she went to the beds end and pulled up the duvet "Arjun, I thought I woke you up hours ago for morning jog."

Arjun blinked at her with his boyish grin "I love you too Shannu." He pulled the covers back and slept.

"How dare you keep your stinky feet next to me? You Idiot!" Sally pulled the covers and he pouted "I should be the one complaining do you know that? Vidyuth is so handsome my commando man, aww look at his muscles, his movies are super hit like seriously? Who does that in sleep?"

"I do" she admitted sitting up straight as he sighed "Yeah, she really does" Shanaya scrunched her nose. Arjun got down of bed and stretched his arms "When did you get up?"

Shanaya smiled "Namish texted me asking if I would join him for morning jog." She smiled sheepishly as Arjun's jaw hung open "Like seriously? You went with him on a jog date? Atleast you could have told me once, instead of leaving me here with this Vidyuth freak."

"I did!" she pointed her finger at him "I woke you up at 4 for your gym and you left then I left for the jog."

"You're so silly, why are girls so silly?" he exclaimed as she poked his arm he turned to find Sally staring at the wall extremely thoughtful.

"Hey, I din't meant it like that Sally you know that right? I mean come on fangirling is utterly fine that won't make you similar to other girlish girls, you are unique and better then them."

He nodded as if trying to agree on his own words as Shanaya worried for her.

"Will my future boyfriend be anything like Vidyuth? Handsome and Hot?"

Both Shanaya and Arjun gave her a blank stare as she hopped down of her bed "Neva mind, I'll turn him into an exact copy of Vidyuth" she patted his shoulder and left.

                                *************************************************

Virtuanes

"I'm sure yaara is up to something this time" Rumi walks at the entrance.

"I have to protect her from Jaanu like always" she pouts.

"Help Help" she hears a girls cry and rushes to the lake near Gurukul. She finds a girl drowning. "Oh no" she looks at her and waves her hand in air and the water in the lake forms a circle and the water raises and it brings the girl to the shore dropping her carefully.

"Thank you so much" the girl looks at her with gratitude.

"No problem but when you did not know swimming why did you jump into the lake?" Rumi looks at her confused.

"I was just coming to the Gurukul. At entrance some seniors were there and they closed my eyes and told I have to sing a song in front of many people and as I said I'm scared of the crowd they said to close my eyes and they brought me here and told me to sing. As soon as I started to sing they pushed me" her eyes turn teary as she narrates what happened.

"I'm sure it's his work" she utters.

"Exactly sweetheart" she closes her eyes as she hears a voice. She huffs and walks back to the entrance from there without turning and the girl stands scared looking at the person.

"Jaan" Rumi hugs Nidhi as she jumps off her horse.

"Jaani" She smiles weakly patting her back and they both walk in.

" Where is Jaaku?" she queries as they walk over the huge corridor and pass by section of students who were practicing martial arts.

"She is somewhere" she looks around.

"Stop talking in puzzles Jaani. Tell me where is she?" Nidhi stops.

"Jazzy Jazzy" the crowd screams and Jazzy who is standing at the center smirks looking at the girl opposite to her. The other girl fumes and charges some ice knives on Jazzy's direction. She blows her nails and waits as the distance between her and the knives decrease she looks around and just when they were a small distance away she shows her palm and the ice cube revert and melt near the other girl and water splashes on her face.

"Ohoho. Poor girl. Your mommy did not tell you to be careful with fire. Awww" she pouts teasing the other girl who was fuming. Jazzy smirks and walks away.

"Will she ever behave like a student here?" Nidhi rolls her eyes and walks to the class. Rumi looks at Jazzy helplessly and walks behind Nidhi followed by Jazzy.

"Astha that's our place" Jazzy stops Astha.

"Is there your name written on it" Kia speaks as she sits on the same place making Jazzy fume.

She holds her index finger and it fires up and Jazzy smirks looking at Kia. She waves her hand across and a wind blows and the fire goes off.

"Huh" Jazzy looks at her finger shocked.

"You are not the only special" Kia blows her nail looking at Jazzy. Jazzy was about to approach her but Nidhi stops her signing no. Jazzy closes her eyes irritated and walks away and Nidhi and Rumi follow her.

"Kia was that the way to behave" Diya sits beside Kia.

"I can't stand them dee" she rolls her eyes.

"Why Kia? They are also like us here to learn. You should not behave that way" Astha spoke.

"Because I hate that chashni kind of behavior of their friend Nidhi. She looks like she is pretending all the time" Kia huffed.

"And it isn't her fault. Being the Princess of the biggest kingdom she has to be that way. We should not judge people like this" Diya smiled at Kia.

"I can't pretend to like her dee. When she stops pretending I will be her best companion until then I cannot change my opinion" she looked forward when the Guru arrived. Diya and Astha nodded their heads in disbelief and looked forward.

"Excuse me Guruji" everyone's attention move to the entrance.

"Not again. Does she have any problem with the time?" Jazzy whispers in Nidhi's ear.

"Shhh. Don't speak like that Jaaku. Everyone have their own life. We should not comment about anyone like that" Nidhi smiles at Jazzy.

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes and Rumi chuckles.

"Yes Mouli. You can enter" the teacher permits her and she walks in and sits beside Astha.

"What today?" Astha whispers in Mouli's ears.

"I just missed my way" she smiles sheepishly.

"Everyday?" Kia bends her head. "I will come with you from tomorrow" she pleads.

"Thats fine concentrate" Diya elbows Kia who nods her head and looks forward.

"Ouch girl easy" screams Jazzy when Mouli and she collide.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" Mouli panicked.

"Can't you see while walking"

"You can also do that if you use your brain" Kia drags Jazzy's attention.

"Ki" Diya drags her back.

"You smart head...."

"Jaaku leave it. It was a mistake" Nidhi interrupts and walks away from there dragging Jazzy and Rumi walks behind them.

"Anything special? Why is your sadu bhai has invited us?" Jazzy walks with Rumi and Nidhi in the evening.

"He is my bhai" Nidhi glares Jazzy.

"Did I say no Nishu. It's just that name suits him more" Jazzy raises her shoulders.

"Jaan, Yara relax" Rumi declares a pause.

"Fine I'm in" Jazzy waved her hands in air.

                                *************************************************

London

"I am a free bird!!" Sally yelled on top of her lungs standing on her seat as they drove off.

"Which species?"

She shook her head ignoring the stupid question "To be specific, I would say Ullu isn't it Sally?" the girl driving to the left of their car yelled and she returned her the biggest fake smile "Awww, ek ullu ko har koi Ullu hi dikhai deta hai meri jaan." (For an owl, everyone else looks like an owl my love.)

The girl who was seated at the back seat giggled "Fiza why don't you just chuck it?" the one driving their car exclaimed and she sulked back on her seat "Whatever Farheen!"

Farheen smiled back at Arjun as he gave way for their car to move ahead "By the way she wasn't saying anything wrong, right Shannu?"

Shanaya leaned back on her car seat trying to muffle her laughter as Sally gave her a deadly glare "I don't mind being an owl, if being normal turns out to be like you Idiots!"

Arjun nodded taking a turn "Good, being normal is anyway boring and here we are!" the car entered the college gates as he drove towards their as usual parking spot there again she was "Perhaps, she's waiting for you a morning hug?" Arjun gave her a toothed grin as she got down of the car and walked past the girls.

"Fizah, take it as an ultimatum if you don't stop this girl fight of yours, I would stop talking to you" Farheen warned closing the car doors as the other girl leaned to their car.

"What are you grinning at?" Fiza frowned at her "I'm your future Lisa darling, the future President of this college you better show some respect."

Lisa gave her a fake smile as she turned and left "I wish she doesn't become the president or she'll make our life a walking hell."

"Well being her biological sister I would still vote for her opponent Lis" Farheen stated "Not because I hate her or something but because she's become utterly stupid after entering the college and I don't want people to hate her more."

"Now I know why she lacks the sense" Farheen stared at her puzzled "The almighty put both of your sense into you then how the hell will she have it?" Farheen chuckled as they started walking "I'm damn serious Fari, you have all the calmness and good in you while she has all the annoyance and badness in her."

"Shut up Lis, the roads have ears."

"Who cares, I'm saying the truth anyway."

Shanaya rushed to Sally's side "Look whose here, our most awaited Diva!" a girl exclaimed walking to her all decked up and looking like a barbie.

"Good morning Aishlee" Sally blinked at her with a humble smile and whispered to Shanaya "I can't bare this much of makeup and fancy so early in the morning, swap please!"

Shanaya paused "Aish!" Ashlee turned to her "You heard about the new sale at some new shop in the mall?"

"The 50% one?" Shanaya nodded as Sally left them behind "Ash's so dumb, dumber then you I can't believe that there can be people even dumber then you."

Sally shrugged her shoulders pausing as Fiza continued "I was wondering if you've started giving dumbness classes? I have a friend who would love to join it."

"Don't tell me that friend of yours is you" Sally widened her eyes at Fiza "I know being lonely does such things, poor baby you've started making imaginary friends haven't you?"

"Hands up!" they turned around "Before you burn down the whole college with your rage, Sally lectures at room no. 205 and Fiza, princi's been memorizing you since morning guess you'll have him in your fan list forever."

Fiza blushed at his comment and went away as Sally stared at her unbelievably "What do you have in you that every girl falls for? Memorizing! Like seriously Karan?"

Karan chuckled snaking his arm around her neck as they resumed walking "You can't help it, once a hero always a hero."

"Eeew, you and hero? You don't even have perfume sense" she held onto her nose "Yeah yeah, only Mr. Vidyuth has all the sense in this world doesn't he?"

Sally blushed "By the way" he whispered next to her ear bringing her attention "It's deo not PERFUME!" he emphasized on the last word so loudly that she almost felt deafened for the next few seconds.

"You!" they chased all the way upstairs to their classroom, unknown of someone noticing their friendly behavior and assuming it to be something else.

                           *************************************************

Virtuanes

"But why is she decked up like this" Jazzy gave a confused look to Nidhi who was wearing the ornaments.

"Who knows?" Rumi looks equally confused.

"I don't understand this Sad......." she stops as Samar passes her.

"Sadgun Sampann looks should have some reason na?" Jazzy turns to Rumi who was controlling her laugh.

"Sarvagunn Sampann" his cold voice jerks her again. She smiles sheepishly at Rumi who was controlling her laugh.

"He he"

"What's that he he" he turns to her.

"He he is he he" Jazzy starts sweating.

Nidhi signs at Rumi that today she cannot escape and let us disappear. When Samar was looking at Jazzy and she was lost in his eyes, Rumi and Nidhi sneaked out of the room.

"Wo wo" she gulps scared.

"Hun?" he bends his head.

"He he" she giggles nervous again.

"Ahhh what the....?" he waves his hand frustrated and storms out of the room.

"He he" Rumi imitates and a pillow flies in her direction.

"This is Princess Nidhisha" Samar introduces as Nidhi walks to him. She smiles at the guests.

"They are here with a proposal for you Princess" Samar's voice makes Nidhi's expression change but she composes herself and smiles at the guests.

"You can show the palace to Prince Neil" Samar insists Nidhi. She smiles at him and walks. Neil stands and straightens his suit and follows her. With confusion in her heart she walks lost in the corridors.

Jazzy and Rumi observes her facial expressions which looks changed.

"Nishu are you fine" Jazzy closes her eyes.

"I am Jaaku" she speaks low in her mind closing her eyes. She hits a small table on the way and stumbles. Neil approaches her.

"Are you okay?" his cold voice jerks her and she smiles weakly at him and walks further. As they walk they maintain a good amount of distance.

"I don't think this marriage is gonna work" Rumi looks at them.

"How do you know everything before only yaara?" Jazzy asks placing her elbow on Rumi's shoulder. Her gaze moves to Samar who was glaring her. Her smile fades and she removes her hand and sits straight. He nods his head in disbelief.

"So what you like?" he asks as he scans the room with his eyes. She gives him a sweet smile and signs him to sit on a chair.

"I like reading Prince Neil" he smiles at her.

"That's actually a good hobby for a Princess" She smiles back at him politely. "So anything else?" he asks as he stands up to leave. She just nods her head and he walks out.

"Oye hoye Nishu Prince and all ha? Finally your Prince came to take you" Jazzy teases entering the room. Rumi and she looks at each other as they don't get any reply. They walk near her and find her in tears staring outside the window.

"Hey Jaan what's wrong?" Rumi places her hand on Nidhi's shoulder.

"I don't know Jaani. I feel we just don't match each other. He is very cold and I'm very poised and...."

"You will get married to him only" Samar interrupts her. Three of them jerk and look back at him.

"Just give her a chance to decide. It's her life Samar" Jazzy crosses her arms approaching him.

"It's between me and my sister" he rolls his eyes.

"Woow today you realized you have a sister also?" Jazzy mocks him.

"I said stay out of it" he warns her.

"I will not" she stands stiff.

"Jaaku.." Nidhi stops her.

"Princess Jazzy. She is Princess Jazzy. I have told you many a times Princess Nidhisha address her in a proper way. Otherwise some people get confused whether they are Princess or some ordinary human beings who interfere in everything" Samar gave a look to Jazzy and walks out from there.

"Haaaw. How dare he spoke to me in that tone?" Jazzy fumes.

"Jaaku please relax. His highness is right. I should not have any problem. Emotions connections are not in our destiny. We have to live this pretending life only" Nidhi sat on her bed.

"Finally you agreed it" Jazzy walks out and Rumi gives a helpless look and follows Jazzy.

Nidhi looks at the star studded sky. "Wish I could live a life. A normal life where you don't need to pretend and enjoy the life at it's fullest. Can I even have this wish" she closes her eye and her face gleams with the moon light.

                               *********************************************

London

Sally twirls around in the corridor as Arjun and Shanaya approach her "Not again?" Shanaya walks to her and she smiles sheepishly.

"Why do you even enter the classroom?" Arjun exclaimed trying to hold on his smile and she points a finger at him "I concluded something today."

A women perhaps the lecturer walks out of the classroom, giving her a stern look she turns and leaves "She doesn't like me."

Arjun burst out into laughter making her frown "I'm dead serious Arjun, all I did was sat on my seat and watched her bore the classroom. You know I bared her stupid voice for an hour and still she thinks I wasn't paying attention. How could she ask me such an stupid question?"

"What did she ask?" Shanaya queried "Who was the president of USA?"

"And what did you answer?" Arjun asked curiously.

"Donald duck." Shanaya stared at her in disbelief as Arjun sat on the floor trying to control his laughter, Karan joined him "I was so wanting to laugh at that name but then she was deadly at that time would have kicked me out too."

"What the hell? She didn't kick me out, I came out because she couldn't take the fact that I am good in general knowledge- "

"Donald Trump" Shanaya crossed her arms over her chest and gave Sally a petulant look. Sally's jaw hung open as her mouth failed to form words someone interrupted.

"When the hell did that dude change his surname?"

Sally's eyes shone brightly as she walked to him emotionally and hugged him tight "You're my man, thats exactly what I was wondering."

Karan and Arjun cocked their head to the left trying to see her expression as they exclaimed together "Are you crying?"

Shanaya shook her head "Karthik, Sally are you guys done?" they nodded separating from each other. "You know I'll give you an ice cream party for this, I love you Karth!"

Arjun and Karan wiped their fake tears "What about us?"

Sally turned to them and smiled widely "Go ask your Donald trump."

                               **************************************************

"It's high time we bring them together" Mallika smirks looking at a magical crystal ball in front of her. "I know how will it happen. They can't escape this for sure" she spoke after a pause. "Now I see a bright future for us my love. I see a bright powerful future. It's time we will be united finally and will have the ultimate power" she laughs evilly.

"I think I have to break this soon. I'm worried. I don't want to do it so soon. But the cunning witch will play her game and I can't help till the right time comes" A cold voice hiding beneath the dark night whispered.

Thank you so much for reading and hope you continue further too. Do hit the star and vote if you liked, don't forget to drop down your lovely views in the comment section. 

Written by @Sally_Blr & @nidz_055  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...