I knew it, It's you [Revising]

Von lspikerspls

We met through facebook, knew each other through chat. Could this be love? Jhobea fanfic. 🌻 Thank you for h... Mehr

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46

45

4.2K 97 14
Von lspikerspls

⚠️ THIS IS THE ENDING! ⚠️

--

JHO's POV

"I'm glad you came." Bea hugged me after she saw me.

"Yeah" I composed myself. I shouldn't let her see me fragile, It will be hard for me...

"How are you? Do you eat on time here?" Bea asked. Bea don't be like that, you're making it too hard for me.

"Yes of course, kelan ka pa dito? Who's with you?" I asked.

"Yesterday lang, I'm with daddy and Jia for the business trip."

"Ohh.. right... Jia and your dad."

"Hey." she touched my cheeks and hugged me. "But I guess I won't be able to join them because you're more important." I didn't say anything. I just embraced her tight savoring this moment.

"Hon?" she called me. "Uhh-mm?" I replied.

"Thank you for coming." she kissed my temple.

I smiled while looking at her, memorizing each and every detail of her.

"Done checking me out hon?" I came back to reality...

"I wasn't checking you though" I defended.

"Then what? Staring? Staring is rude though"

"Neither! You look good in that coat by the way."

"You just admitted it, you even complimented me." she said.

"Did I? I thought I was just complimenting your coat, not you." I jokingly said.

"Blah blah blah. Why can't you just admit it nalang hon. Duh!" naaasar na to, cute.

"Nah, you're too damn conceited."

"Fine fine! C'mon let's grab some ice cream!" she grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers.

I'll let you... because it may be the last for now... I don't know when's the next time. It may take one year or two, or maybe never again.

We sat under the cherry blossom tree... "Bei, can we take a picture?" I handed her my phone.

"Okay!" she placed her free hand on my shoulder... "Smile!" she looked unsatisfied. "Can we take another one but on my phone naman please?" I nodded.

"1-2-3 cheesy!" she was kissing my cheeks when she clicked it. "Alright!"

My phone beeped, a notification saying that Bea tagged me in a photo.

"Enjoying Japan with this lovely girl. I love you fowever honey."

Oh no... she uploaded the one when she was kissing my cheeks, prolly because it's what she has. Baka makita ng daddy niya 'to.

After it, she reached for my hand. Looking at me intently, I can see her eyes longing for me, saying that I should stay and not let go. I looked away... trying to avoid her gaze.

"Hon... Please don't let me go. I'm not even approving that break up though so you're still my girlfriend. Stay with me honey please." she pleaded.

"H-hon... we can't be in this relationship any longer."

"But why? We aren't doing anything bad though."

"I can't take it anymore, hon."

"Hon why? Is it because of that damn wedding?" she asked hoping for the answer

I shook my head. "Hon, I already talked with Jia, I know you've read my e-mail though. We're stopping the wedding. May mahal siyang iba at ganun din ako. We decided to stop it, we'll both talk to our father." she explained.

"As if you can stop them, Bea."

"We can! Trust me. So please, don't give up on me Jhoana, please." her tears started to fall and so am I.

"I wo--" someone is calling me... I took my phone and answer it.

"S-sir Elmer..." I composed myself.

"Jhoana! Are you with my daughter right now?!?" he asked

"Y-yes sir.. he asked me to come over."

"I see... Then break up with her now personally. I sent Jia to where you are. Please be fast. Thank you hija."

I ended the call. Yeah... so I think it's time to let her go now...

"B-bea..." I hugged her.

"Hey what are you going to say awhile ago?" I won't give you up.

"I want to break up with you, so please bei... let me go." I said while crying

"N-no! I won't do that!!! Please bawiin mo yung sinabi mo Jho!" Bea sobbed and hugged me tightly. A tight hug that she might not be able to do again with me.

"Please Bea, let me go." she shook her head while not breaking the hug.

"Bea." I called her. "Hmmm?" she can't even say a word now, she is really crying so hard.

"You know I love you from the bottom of my heart... I won't stop loving you Bei, even though we're afar from each other and not be able to see each other, one thing is for sure Bei, you made me the happiest." I kissed her temple. "Palagi mong itatak sa puso't isip mo na ikaw at ikaw lang ang mamahalin ko, hanggang sa huli." I kissed her nose.

"Why are you saying those? You aren't going anywhere! I'm not letting you go!" she said between her sobs.

"Shhhhh" I placed my finger on her lips telling her to shut her mouth. It's not helping, it's just making it harder for me to leave.

I could see Jia from afar, watching us. I have no time left...

"Hon, you have to be the one to leave me because I'm too weak that I don't have the strength to let you go. Please hon, leave me... let me go." I kissed her passionately and full of love while our tears continuously falling from our eyes.

"Hon why are you doing this? What's the problem? We can solve it pa naman diba?"

"No... we can't. This is for the better Bei. It's for the better."

"I'm leaving. Ate Jia is waiting for you." I said and gave her a peck on the lips... but she grabbed me onto her and kissed me, after a while, I broke the kiss. We needed to breathe.

For the last time, I hugged her. "I don't know how long you could keep me and I'm not begging you to keep holding on either, but just allow me to love you." Bea said and I nodded.

"I love you, Bea, always. And I'm sorry."

"I love you most, Jhoana. I'm sorry but I really can't let you go."

"Haha Bei, you could, soon... Advance happy 2 months of love hon. No goodbyes, just see you soon!"

"Jhoana, I'm hurting... I can't stand this."

"Bei, that's why ate Jia is there for you. Sige na tama na, baka magbago pa isip ko niyan eh. Kulit mo!" I pinched her nose and smiled, but inside I'm really dying.

"One last kiss?" she pouted and I laughed.

"You're such a dork." And I kissed her, passionately, for the last time.

--

"Bea" Jia called me out. "Let's go." she said.

"Wait. I want to see her, for the last time." I said and tears started to fall again.

"Bea, stop hurting yourself." she wiped my tears.

"As if I can stop it, my heart beats only for her but she left me now... she broke up with me." I said between my sobs.

"Hush now, Bea." Jia hugged me. "I want to forget this pain... but how?!?!" I said.

"Soon Bea, in time." Jia tried to comfort me... "Juju, do you have your car with you?" I asked...

"Yes Bei, why? Ikaw ba? I'll drive you to our hotel." she said... "No, I have my car. Bye Ju!" I bade goodbye to Jia and walked fast to my car, I'm going to drown myself. It's been a while vodka.

"Bei! Wait! Where are you going?!" Jia shouted and I just ignored her.

"Just go back to the hotel Ju!" I winked at her.

I drove fast... excited to drown myself, I could see Jia following me.

"Uh-huh, tigas talaga ng ulo mo Juju!" I don't care if I'm over-speeding...

Phew! Malayo na si Jia sakin. Di na ako masusundan nun!

*BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!*

Shit. My sight was a blur, I feel my head aching and I'm feeling dizzy. The surrounding is spinning and I don't know what's happening...

"Bea!!!!!" I could see Jia and she is screaming my name while the policemen were trying to stop her from coming for me.

"Jhoana..." and everything went black.

THE END.

A/N: Sorry if lame. I suck at doing this. Epilogue after this chapter and we're really done with this story! :> (Oo may epilogue kahit walang prologue. K)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

190K 5.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
84K 3.2K 36
There is a new case reported at ABSCBN headquarters. It was unusual yet very alarming. What is the case all about? Will they be able to solve the mys...
214K 3.6K 33
Paano kung ang matagal mo ng hinahanap ay makita mong muli? Paano kung ang mahal mo ay bumalik? This is Just a Fanfic of Alyssa Valdez and denden Laz...
236K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...