Wrath of the Dragons (Pokemon...

By Deagle117

This takes place after the events of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Cynthia lost her title as Sinnoh league... More

Chapter 1: Nuvema Town
Chapter 2: Test of Strength
Chapter 3: Spring
Chapter 4: The Dragon's Return
Chapter 5: End of the Beginning

Introductions

13.5K 83 82
By Deagle117

(Y/N) (L/N):

Age: 18

(Y/N)'s Background:

(Y/N) is returning back to Unova after hopping from region to region, catching pokemon to create his team to climb his way up to the Unova league. He had been traveling since he was about 16 with his rival and friend Emilia. Feeling a certain attachment to Sinnoh, he made his team have half of its members from it.

Your team: 

Empoleon

Garchomp

Luxray

Tyranitar

Charizard

Gallade

Rival: Emilia Rose

Age: 18

Emilia's Background:

She has also just returned from her travels with (Y/N). During that time she began to develop feelings for him, but she has also set her eyes on the Unova league. Due to her feelings for (Y/N), her team somewhat mirrors his. She will also begin her own journey.

Rival's team:

Sceptile

Dragonite

Raichu

Houndoom

Milotic

Mismagius

Story Background:

(Y/N) and Emilia are returning from their two year journey together, becoming rivals and causing Emilia to realize her own feelings for him.  Professor Juniper has requested their assistance before they head off to take on the eight gyms of Unova and carry on to the league. It just so happens that Cynthia is on the same flight, going to see Professor Juniper as well. So the story of our three heroes begins.

(A/N) - This pokemon from Kanto to Unova. There are no mega-evolutions or z-moves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
322K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
278K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...