Eastside Love

Oleh ArianaEllise_

Aaliyah Jay aka AJ was well known around town as the biggest kingpins daughter she aint never needed nor want... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
IMPORTANT INFO ‼️
Chapter 9
Update !!
Chapter 10
Update !
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

6.7K 179 18
Oleh ArianaEllise_

Aj Pov;
I couldn't believe who i seen standing in my face right now .

"Mugga.?" I asked holding back tears

Mugga aka Dave East was my firstlove we used to sneak around in high school and my parents never knew about him . When we graduated he just disappeared. My heart completely broke that night.

"Aaliyah .?!, i aint know you was big bosses daughter " he said shocked
"Well now you do , i dont even wanna go anymore tell my daddy i said fuck the connect and fuck YOU" i yelled at him . You dont know understand how hurt i am I wanted to run and kiss all over him but the other part wanted to beat tf outta him for leaving.

"Aaliyah baby listen to me please" he said grabbing my arm. I looked at with no emotion "Let me go Dave fr we dont have shit to talk about ok you left then so leave again " i walked into my room removing me heels and taking off my jewelry.

"Aj go talk to that man let him explain his self.! You so stubborn you dont listen .! TALK TO HIM NOW .!" Shay fussed at me . I sighed and told her to bring him back here so we could talk . I need to know why he left me. I heard the door close so i knew he was in here.

"Talk"
"Look Aj I honestly never meant to hurt I promise you that , i just wanted what was better for you i was in the game and had alot of niggas hating on  nigga trynna get at my head and I ain't wanna put you in any type of danger if i did i would never forgive myself AaliyahJay i love you with all my heart. These past years aint been the same a nigga been fuckin and duckin any type of girl i told myself i would never fall in love again but when i seen you that all changed i missed you so much baby." He said standing in between my legs.

I let a tear slip and i looked away from him because i knew if i looked at him it would hurt more than I already am . He lifted my head and we stared into each others eyes and i felt his soft lips press against mine. He slowly kissed down my body til he reached my treasure.

He looked up at me for permission and i gave it to him . Lets just say that we made love like it was our last .

Mugga's Pov;
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed i turned over to see Aj laying there lookin as beautiful as she did when i last seen her . I missed her like crazy man and i never meant to hurt her like that. When i seen her that shit fucked me up to see her cry . I watched as she slept peacefully.

"Why you watchin me sleep creepy ass" she said with her eyes still closed
"Cause you fine asf " i said rubbin her cheek "thanks ugly" she said as she got up stretching . She was fully naked and she grabbed her silk robe and stared at me.

"What baby" i said smirking "dont be calling me baby , you aint off the hook  for leaving me nigga .! Plus i gotta get to work . " she said pickin out and outfit that she was gonna wear today . " you know we got alot to talk about and i need to tell you something too" i said rubbing my face with a sigh

"What.?" She said raising a brow "i got a daughter AJ " i looked at her to see her reaction and surprisingly she didnt seem upset . "Awnnn i wanna see her , you tell me the story about her and the babymama later" i showed her a pic of me and Dani.

"Shes so dope Dave omgggg" she squeals i laughed at her and shook my head "Thanks , you can meet her today if you want i gotta pick her up and i can get you for lunch " i said "Okay thats fine" she said .

Aaliyah was in the shower so i gathered my stuff and left my number and note on her bed next to her clothes. I had to stop by the house and shower and head to the trap.

(Oufit of the day)

I headed to my office and these niggas was in there as usual . "Wassup lame asses" i greeted them "Oh no walk out and come back in honey because thats not how you greet your mans " Los said acting like a ghetto girl poppin some gum "Man i fear you are really gay bruh" i laughed shaking my head

"So how was the ballers ball .?" Tre asked "i aint go ... yall know how i said i use to be in love with this girl but i had to leave her .? Well big bosses daughter AaliyahJay happens to be her" they looked at me shocked just like i was.

" Nigga you lyin " Tre said "Bruh on my mama im not we ended up having sex and didnt go we was both in our feelings at the time" i kicked my feet up on my desk and leaned back in my chair. " So are yall gone get back together.?" Los asked "To be honest i dont even know she still pissed at me but i told her about Dani ."

"How she take it" Los asked " Shes took it well im taking them for lunch later on" i said lookin at my watch .

"Oh shit .! I needa pick up Dani" i got up and rushed to the car i had to pick Dani up from Ms. Susans house thats Tre Granny . I pulled up and knocked on her door.

"Heyyyy David hold on i gotta go get her bags " she said walking to the back room . I walked into the living and seen Trina , Tre's hoe ass cousin that wont hop off my mf dick . She was holdin Dani talkin to her and shit.

"Im gonna be your new mommy babygirl , your daddy is playin right now" i heard her whisper to her see that bitch is crazy wtf. "Gimme my daughter delusional ass bitch" i spat she walked over and handed her to me while trying to rub on me.

" why you always so mean to me baby lighten up" she smiled at me "first dont call me baby *pushin her head* two i gotta a girl so nah you cant play mommy to my daughter " fake smiling at her .

Ms.Susan finally came downstairs with Dani's stuff and we headed out i checked the time and it was almost AJ's break so I decided to head over there early.

I walked in to see her doing someones makeup so i took her picture.

"Oh hey Dave your early" she smiled going back to what she was doing. I sat down as Dani was on the floor playing with AJ's pack of face brushes . "Dani no dont put that in yo mouth baby girl" i said as i picked her off the ground. 

"Im ready now Mugga " AJ said . She grabbed her purse and we headed to this soul food place called Uncle Earl's as we seated Dani whined and reached for AJ.

I smiled at the 2 most important girls in my life interacting. We just chilled and talked about our day . We headed to Aaliyahs house to watch some movies and talk .

She took Dani to her room because she had fell asleep in the car. AJ came back with no makeup and she honestly looks way more beautiful than with it on . She blushed as i stared at her.

"So are you gonna tell me about Dani and her mom.?" She asked sitting down next to me grabbing my phone. " Well when i left , i had been depressed about me leaving you i ended up fuckin anything walkin.. i met Dani's mom at the strip club my usual fuck and duck but i slipped up. Her mom died giving birth to her. I will never regret having Danielle." I said smiling .

(Dre in the back)

AaliyahJay Pov;
I smiled at the way he talked about his daughter. Because most fathers would walk away but he didnt he raised her alone and i respect him and love him alot more because of it.

We just talked about what happened over the years and caught he was truly my Bestfriend and im glad that hes back im just still a lil hurt but seeing and knowing that hes here now takes the hurt away.

I took his phone a took a selfie and posted on his ig.

DaveEast: No makeup and im still killing half you hoes ❤️ follow me hating ass bitches @aaliyahjay

I got instant likes and comments and more followers . I looked to see Dave sleep and i got kinda sleepy too so i just laid on his chest and he instantly wrapped his arms around me.

This is what i missed.

Authors note:
Sorry for any errors i will go back later and correct them i will try and keep yall on your toes .! But yeah im still workin on characters sorry about that

-What yall think about Aj and Mugga.?

- What about that crazy ass Trina.?

- What will big boss think about this .?

- Will they get back together.? Or will they just stay friends .?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35K 1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
190K 7.9K 31
Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in a whirlwind of drama. Showing her how to...
32.2K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
153 2 10
Lucy Cole was the daughter of the biggest mobster in town. She was sent on a mission to spy on her father's enemy. What happens when she meets the en...