My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 13

44.7K 677 79
By livelaughluv451

I wake up on the floor with every part of my body pressed into Noah. I see he is still sleeping peacefully so I lay my head back on his chest and try to fall back into a deep slumber.

I toss and turn, trying to ignore my pounding head but the pain gets more and more intense. After a while, a groan of pain escapes my lips so I get up and head into the kitchen to get some Advil.

I put my hand on the carpet about to push myself up when Noah swings his arms around me, pulling me back down. I fall onto his chest and lay there limply. Every time I struggle, his grip would tighten around me.

After about half an hour of me silently cursing he stirs and opens his eyes.

“Morning,” He says grinning. He starts to close his eyes but I speak before he can fall back asleep.

“Noah, can you let me go so I can get some Advil? My head is killing me,” I tell him, trying to smile but I’m pretty sure it looked like a grimace. Understanding shot across his face as he pulled his hands back and hopped into the kitchen, probably to get me something for my head.

I scooted back until my back was resting against the couch and dropped my head into my hands. Soon a glass of water was being pressed against my lips and he was commanding me to take some pills. I swallowed them gratefully and thought back to my few memories of last night.

I remember Drake ditching us for some girl that walked into the kitchen after about the third shot and I remember Noah not letting me kiss him, but then I drew up a blank. I faintly remember bits and pieces of a scary movie and me clinging onto Noah terrified, but I’m not sure if those memories are real. I hope they aren’t.

“Amber,” Noah said snapping his fingers in front of my face. My eyes focused back on what was going on in front of me.

“Huh, what?” I asked stupidly. He smirked.

“I asked if I could take you somewhere today,” He informed me. I tried to stop the huge smile that was creeping its way onto my face, but failed miserably.

“Sure, where?” I questioned earning me a mischievous grin.

“Surprise,” Was his response.

“Wait but before we go, I want to know more about you,” I requested. He looked at me strangely.

“What?”

“I don’t really know you. I have no idea what your favorite color is or what movies make you laugh or anything. I just think that if we’re going to be friends, we shouldn’t be strangers. I mean, that is if you even want to be friends with me,” I mumbled nervously. He laughed making my stomach churn at the beautiful sound.

“I’d love that,” He answered, making the stupid grin come back.

“So first question,” I started rolling on my stomach. My bare legs hit the carpet, making me look back confused. I thought I was wearing a dress and heels.

“What am I wearing?” I continued. I stood up on my knees and examined it.

“You’re wearing my shirt from the other time I slept here. Oh and by the way, I tried to carry you to your room but you beat the crap out of me,” He smirked making me blush.

“Sorry,” I muttered staring at the cream-colored floor.

“What’s your favorite color then?” He asked. I didn’t hesitate before answering.

“Teal,” I answered. He laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. I was doing the same as he spoke again.

“Why?” He questioned. I kept my eyes fixed firmly above me.

“My mother’s eyes were a unique shade of teal,” I told him sadly.

“So what happened to her?” He questioned, making me frown.

“She left us when I was three,” I said grinding my teeth together. I felt Noah take my hand in his. I looked at him to see a sad smile on his face. I looked at our joined hands and smiled back.

“What’s your favorite color then?” I questioned, scooting closer to him.

“Blue, like the color of the ocean,” He said.

“What’s your favorite movie?” I asked him and watched his mouth tug up into a wide grin, flashing his pearly white teeth.

“Paranormal Activity Two,” He answered immediately, making me grimace.

“How can you like that? It scares the crap out of me,” I said laughing which only made his grin widen.

“Well after having you cuddle up to me all night, I’ll say it’s a pretty good film,” He told me laughing.

“Do you have any siblings?” I asked him running my free hand up and down the lush carpet.

“Nope, do you have any other brothers and sisters other than Tyler?” Noah asked. I frowned at him.

“No. I never asked, how do you know Tyler?” I asked him. I felt him stiffen.

“Um, Amber, he told me that he was uncomfortable with me sharing that information,” He said formerly. I would have laughed at his serious tone if the situation was different.

I stayed silent for a few minutes, avoiding his gaze. He sighed.

“What’s your favorite movie?” He asked, finally breaking the silence. I grinned.

“Breaking dawn,” I answered. He wrinkled his nose.

“The one with all the gay fairies?” He asked shaking his head. I laughed.

“No the one with the hot vampires and sexy werewolf,” I replied laughing.

“Okay, fine. The werewolves are pretty awesome, but not as hot as me,” He started a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. “But the vampires are just,” He trailed off shuddering.

“Hey! I loved Robert Pattison in Harry Potter!” I defended him. Noah chuckled.

“Harry Potter, the only high school without mean girls and players. I mean, senior year and the two main boys haven’t even gotten laid,” He said shaking his head in disapproval. I shoved his shoulder lightly and laughed.

“What? Its, unnatural,” He commented, making me laugh harder.

“They had more important things to do, like saving the Wizard world every year, their schedule was booked,” I told him matter-of-factly. He shook his head.

“Still, I’m sure they at least had a few minutes to spare. I mean couldn’t they pause time for a little quickie?” He asked seriously. I laughed.

“Unbelievable,” I said shaking my head.

We spend the next hour chatting about our likes and dislikes. I found out that there is actually more to the school’s player than meets the eye.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when he told me he had read all the Hunger Games books.

“You can read?!” I asked shocked. He nodded proudly.

“Yep and past a first grade level,” He said sarcastically. He glanced at the time on his phone.

“You better go change. We still have to go to that place I was talking to you about,” He said excitedly. I nodded and stood up.

I watched as his eyebrows shot up and his gaze fixed firmly on my exposed legs. I laughed after a couple seconds.

“You like?” I asked doing a little twirl. Once I came to a stop I met the eyes of a smirking Noah.

“You know when you spin you shirt rises up a bit,” he says grinning happily. I feel my face burn as Noah smirks.

“I’ll go change now,” I mumble, speeding up to my room before I flash at him further.

Noah’s POV

Once she is out of sight I readjust myself and take a few deep breaths to calm myself. She was so beautiful, and I can’t believe she can’t see it.

I sigh and sit down on her couch.

I freaked out earlier when she asked about my connection to her family. I wish I could tell her, so I didn’t have to keep hiding things from her. But her brother gave me orders, told me exactly what to do.

Just then she came running back down the stairs in a pair of skinny jeans and a fitted top. I gave myself a minute to look her over, feeling myself get hard again.

Wow, if this is all it takes for me to get turned on, I definitely need to consider therapy.

Finally I brought my eyes back up to the most beautiful part of her body, her smiling face.

“You ready to go?” I asked her. She shook her head, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

“Not until you tell me where we’re going,” She told me and sat down on the couch. She crossed her legs and looked at me expectantly.

“Well if you’re going to be like that,” I said and watched as she grinned, thinking she had won. I slipped on my trade-mark smirk that had girls falling at my feet. But really there was only one girl that I want, and she was sitting right in front of me, daring me to tell her.

I picked her up easily and gently threw her over my shoulder. She gasped and immediately started struggling.

“Noah, put me down this instant!” She scolded. I grinned.

“I don’t think I will be able to do that. You see, the only way you are going to come with me voluntarily is if I ruin the surprise,” I tell her.

“Fine, carry me there then,” She said sarcastically. We were now in front of my dark blue Lexus so I set her down. She grinned thinking she had won. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, I brought my hands to her sides and started tickling her.

She yelped in surprise and squirmed, trying to escape. I blocked her path and continued.

“Do you want to keep it a surprise now?” I asked evilly. She threw her head backed and laughed.

“Yes!” She managed to choke out in between laughing. I stopped, finally satisfied.

“You’re evil,” She informed me, breathing deeply. Every time she exhaled, her breath would blow across my face, which in some strange way, was turning me on. Like I said, I really need to consider getting help.

Soon we arrived at the restaurant I had chosen for us. It was nice and quiet, and although it wasn’t very popular, the food was amazing.

“You ready for lunch?” I asked, turning to face her. She was beaming happily, making me feel like my job was complete or something. Wow, being in love is weird.

Wait, being in love? Did I love her? No, Noah Flynn does not fall in love; he has one night stands and doesn’t get exclusive with anybody.

I shook my head and brought my mind back to Amber.

“Sure,” She said smiling widely. We both stepped outside of the car and headed towards the restaurant.

“Table for two please,” I asked the hostess. Her eyes snapped to me, then proceeded to look at all of me.

She grabbed two menus then led us to a corner booth.

“There you are. Is there anything else I can get you?” She flirted, putting a double meaning into her words.

“No, I’m fine,” I said and turned my attention back to Amber, who was glaring at the women. I chuckled, making her eyes snap back to me and her cheeks flush.

“You know she was really interested in you. You could have done her in the bathroom or something,” She said acidly.

“Nah, she wasn’t my type,” I told her and shut my mouth before I could tell her the real reason. She nodded and seemed to relax a little.

“So do you like this place?” I asked nervously. Her whole face lit up again as she nodded enthusiastically.

“Yeah, it’s perfect. Thank you Noah,” She grinned, making me smile in return.

A middle aged man came and stood in front of our table.

“Hello, my name is Edmund and I will be your waiter this afternoon. Have you didn’t what you shall have to drink?” He asked in a British accent.

I glanced at Amber before answering.

“I’ll have coke please,” I said politely.

“And you?” He said turning to her.

“I’ll have the same,” she said, keeping her eyes locked on me. He scribbled our order down and walked away at a brisk pace.

“Thank you for taking me here,” She said smiling at me.

“You’re very welcome,” I said imitating our waiter. She burst out laughing and tried to do it herself.

“My pleasure, Sir,” She said giving a bow.

“The pleasure is mine, my fair lady,” I said kissing her hand, still putting on an over exaggerated British accent.

Just then the waiter we were imitating set our drinks down in front of us, trying to hide an annoyed expression. I saw Amber bite her lip out of the corner of my eye.

“Is there anything else I can get you, Sir?” He asked, snarling the last part. I tried to hold in my laughter as I gave him our orders for our food.

He walked away even quicker than before as I finally let my laugher loose.

We laughed for a good three minutes before finally quieting down from the dirty looks we were getting.

“You’re a bad influence on me,” She scolder, shaking her head.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” I say winking. Suddenly, she falls silent as her eyes flicker to my lips and back.

I realize that we had been subconsciously leaner closer to each other across the table and our faces were now inches apart.

Just as I was about to press my lips to hers a plate shoved in front of me. I straightened up to see the waiter delivering our food while constantly giving us dirty looks.

He shot me a final glare before turning to serve another table.

“So how’s your plan to hooking up Alice and Drake going,” She asked me. I shot her a wicked grin.

“Pretty good, but it might take a while,” I answered as she twirled a string of spaghetti around her fork and pushed it into her mouth. I watched in amusement as her eyes noticeably widened.

“A while? You said you said you would be able to hook them up soon!” She said frowning.

“Did I?” I asked in mock confusion. She didn’t know that she was tying up the final ends of my plan by getting angry.

“Fine! Then I’ll do it myself!” She said annoyed. I smiled darkly, my plan was working.

“You’re unbelievable,” She said shaking her head. I cocked my ear towards her.

“What was that? Was that a, ‘wow Noah, you’re so hot, sexy, smart, and amazing in bed,’?” I asked in a high pitched voice. She laughed.

“No that was a, “Ew, Noah. You’re so ugly, ignorant, and need to work on your stamina!’” She said mimicking my earlier high pitch voice.

I laughed. I loved that she had the guts to say this to me. If any other girl was in her situation, they would have agreed with anything I said, even if I had insulted them. I can’t believe they were willing to let me control them just to get with me. I loved that Amber could actually be herself around me.

“Ouch, you hurt my feelings,” I said pouting. She stuck out her tongue.

“Good. Your ego needs a little damage every now and then. Your confidence in yourself is scary,” She said jokingly.

“So you don’t think I’m hot at all?” I asked raising an eyebrow. She looked at the table and blushed.

“No,” She lied. I laughed.

“You’re lying,” I sang.
“No, I’m not,” She said convincingly.

“Really, so I’m ugly then,” I said faking a hurt expression. I watched her face fall.

“No!” She said quickly. I grinned. She sighed in disbelief.

“Unbelievable,” She repeated. I looked at my now empty plate and studied her as she finished hers.

The angry waiter came back around with the bill, which I paid, leaving him a five dollar tip. And soon we were on the road again, heading back to her place.

We passed by an old couple walking down the street hand in hand. I let my eyes gaze at them for a moment, before snapping them back to the road. I found myself wishing that could be me and the beautiful girl next to me before snapping back to reality.

I stopped at a stoplight and glanced at her.

“Wow, I’m impressed. The whole car ride you haven’t made a single suggestive comment or even tried a pickup line,” She said amused. I grinned and looked around, racking my brain for anything I could use.

“If I was a traffic light, I would turn red just so I could stare at you a little bit longer,” I said grinning widely.

“Wow,” She breathed.

“You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?” I asked waggling my eye brows. She laughed. The light turned green so I pushed us forward.

“If being sexy was a crime, you would be guilty as charged,” I said. She was now laughing uncontrollably.

“Your lines keep getting worse and worse,” She laughed. I grinned and tried another one.

“Baby if you were words on a page, you would be what they call Fine Print,” I said. I was now laughing just as hard as she was as I turned another corner.

“Got any more?” She asked.

“My love for you is like diarrhea, I can’t hold it in!” I said. Tears were rolling down her face as she threw her head back.  My smile immediately dropped while I realized I had just told her I loved her. I quickly threw in something else to cover it up.

“I don’t have a library card but do you mind if I check you out?” I blurted out, running my eyes down her body.

She hit my shoulder lightly.

“Yes!” She screamed but still laughed. Wow, I loved seeing her like this.

“Was your father an alien, because there is nothing else like you on Earth,” I said. She gave a shot breath of laugher before her smile wiped off her face and was replaced with a grimace.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think when I said that,” I said, parking my car in her driveway. She shook her head as a tear ran down her face, making my heart break in two.

“I can’t just get upset whenever someone mentions anything do with someone’s father. I mean you were just joking,” She said, another tear escaping. I sigh and unbuckle our seatbelts, just to pull her into my lap.

“I’m sorry,” I repeated. I felt like crying myself as another tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb, watching the blush spread across her cheeks. I had the sudden urge to blurt out those three fatal words, even though I knew they weren’t completely true. It just seemed like the right moment. But if the words I wanted to utter weren’t true, how do I explain what this girl does to my insides just by looking at me? How do I explain the sudden feeling of joy I get when she smiles or laughs?

She placed her head on my chest, snapping my out of my internal debate.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I ask her. I mean, she is probably dying inside and I am sitting here stupidly and watching!

“Sort of, but you probably don’t want to hear most of it,” She said grimacing. She was right, I didn’t. I didn’t want to know anything about how he hurt her, but I would listen. For her.

“I want you to be able to tell me anything,” I said pulling her close. She sighed and began.

“I’m just so mad. Every single time I close my eyes he’s there. I just feel like he ruined everything. I mean I know I shouldn’t feel like that but I do. I’m just so angry at him for taking everything away from me! And Tyler too! Because of him, Tyler has to spend every single moment worrying about me and how I’m doing. Because of him I can’t live a normal, peaceful life! Because of him I can’t forget about the past except when-,” She ranted, cutting off suddenly. She looked down embarrassed.

“Except,” I pushed her on. She heaved a big sigh and swiped of the angry tear streaming down her face.

“Except when I’m with you,” She confessed. I couldn’t help the shocked expression that slipped on, but the feeling was quickly replaced with pride.

“Noah, I-,” She started but cut off.

“Please don’t leave me,” She begged staring into my eyes. I tightened my arms and placed a kiss on her temple.

“I never will,” I assured her. I couldn’t help what I did next.

I pressed my lips to hers for a second before pulling back, checking if she was okay with this. A surprised expression was masking her face, before it was replaced with lust.

She kissed me back, making me moan into her mouth.  She straddled me as she ran her hands through my hair and sucked on my bottom lip.

I moan again, the sound getting caught in my throat. I can’t believe someone as inexperienced as her could kiss like this!

“You must be from Pearl Harbor because baby, you are the bomb!” I muttered away from her lips. I quickly brought them back to hers, not wanted to miss the taste.

She giggled, opening her mouth slightly.

I kissed down her jaw and earlobe, making her moan. I smiled against her skin as I kissed the base of her neck.

“Baby you must be a light switch, because every time I see you, you turn me on!” I said, putting truth behind my words. She breathed a laugh, which quickly turned into a moan. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer.

I opened the car and walked outside, my mouth still on hers. I pressed her back against the door.

“If I told you, that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?” I asked quickly before kissing her again. She laughed into my mouth.

“Is it hot in here, or is it just you?” I asked, kissing her again.

“You’re so hot you make the devil sweat,” I said, still throwing out cheesy pick up lines.

We walked inside, still tangled up. I carried her into her room, bumping into the furniture on the way.

I threw us onto the bed, making sure not to hurt her.

She opened her mouth, allowing me to get a taste of her. She ran her hands through my hair and before I knew it she was peeling my shirt off my head.

My eyes widened in surprise.

“Amber,” I said, but it sounded like I moaned her name. She ran her hands down my chest, tracing the outline. I instantly forgot everything except and focused on the feel of her hands.

Before I knew what I was doing. I had lifted her shirt over her head. I looked down at her and moaned, kissing her again.

She gets more and more beautiful every time.

“Amber,” I said again, trying to stop myself too. She ran her tongue along my lip. Her hands rubbed up and down my naked back.

I didn’t fully snap out of it until I felt her hands on the button of my jeans.

“Amber, stop,” I said pulling my mouth away from hers and placing my hand over the ones trying to unbutton my jeans.

“What?” She asked, a hurt expression passing over her face.

“Amber, we can’t you’d hate me in the morning,” I said, pulling myself away from her. This was killing me inside, having to say no to her.

“Please,” She begged, a fresh tear running down her face.

“No Amber. Besides, your first time needs to be special and with someone who deserves you,” I said, fully peeling myself away.

She grabbed me and yanked me close.

“Okay, nothing has to happen, just please, don’t leave me,” She pleaded. I smiled.

“I never will,” I would tell her as many times as it took for her to believe me. She sighed and snuggled closer to me. And soon, I was asleep with the most beautiful girl in the world laying in my arms.

Since this is super long, I will make it 23 votes until I upload :D

Let’s see if you can do it :)

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

And please Vote/ Comment / Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
406K 25.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 94.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
90.9K 3.8K 18
"Go on," she says, "leave like everyone else always does. I don't need you, James." I pull Camila into a tight hug. "I'm not giving up on you," I whi...