Black Hope, White Despair

By --ixactive--

This will be you and me, falling in love... but with a little twist. Y/n Decided it was smart to go into the... More

Prologue

Chapter one

26 6 1
By --ixactive--

I wake up, freaking out a little since everything seemed strange and unfamiliar. I then remember everything. "Oh yeah," I say rubbing my eyes, "I moved away, from Dad." I start taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. I look over to my phone, reaching over to turn it on, and then seeing how it was 100% charged. I unplug my silver/gold/black/white/etc color phone and then watch the white cable slowly fall. I start to stretch, relieving my tension in my joints and muscles. I then swing my legs off the bed and slouch down. My legs bent as I slowly slide off my bed, the blankets holding me back.

I finally get out, my body felt heavier than usual, my stomach growled, and I got up to me feet, letting out a groan. My mouth widens, and a huge yawn escapes. I stretch slightly, then look at the door. I then walk slowly to the door, noticing it was open. "Didn't I close and lock the door?" I ask myself and soon shrug it off, I might have kept it open from laziness. I walk through, slowly walking down the stairs, hearing a crash from down stairs, sounding as if glass fell from a high distance. The sound, being a shattering one.

I quickly run down. My anxiety filling up my stomach, making it flutter in all different kinds of ways. I trip halfway, my ankle twisting in a weird way making me fall and bang my head on the floor when I got there. I sit up, and rub my head and wince then I quickly jump up, hopping a bit to catch my balance. I peak over to the kitchen, and saw one of the glass plates were broken and shattered. The glass was everywhere, but who could've done this? Mary was upstairs. I walk into the kitchens looking at all the glass shards all over my tiled/wooden/marble flooring. I look over and walks to the front door, opening the door and looking around. Nothing, just my green grass and perfect concrete. The scenery was really pretty at night. I sigh and walk back in, closing the door slowly, and making sure to lock it.

I walk back into the kitchen, grabbing a new, clean broom and sweeping the clear glass off the ground. The shards clicking together as I do, what a wonderful sound. I throw the pile away and then look around, making sure there isn't anymore. I wouldn't want to step on a piece or worse, Mary getting a few stuck in her paw. I walk through the living room, walking over the smooth wood/tile/rough carpet. I slowly walk to the stairs, walking upward and grabbing onto the rail. My ankles pop as I walk up. I drag my feet up the grey carpeted stairs, loving the warm and cool feeling of it.

I take a turn when I reach the top of the stair case and hit my head on my (F/c) room's door. My (E/c) eyes widen in shock and I rub my forehead, a rash forming and I close my eyes a little. "Since when did I shut the door?!" I yell aggravated. "And why doors?!" I open the door and then start getting mad. "I got hurt so many times today!!" I scream once again, letting out my anger. I walk in and then see my bed all messed up. The blankets were in a twisted mess, the sheets were off my bed, and the pillows were all over the place. I sigh and rub my eyes, yawning a bit. I then grab my (F/c) traveling backpack and then walk out of my room again, making sure the door stayed open.

I see my lovely, black furred ball, running up and down the stairs. It meows a bit and her fur was sticking up. She then starts resting on one of the steps. I start walking down the steps, I almost stepped on my poor kitty as I was. The bag bumps against me, and the wooden railing, The zipper making a clink noise every time I take a step down. Mary looks at me, staring at me. She shoots up and starts running down the stairs and follows me.

As I walk down the steps, and turn the corner to see my kitchens, I saw someone with a black hood over their face. It seemed like a girl. She had a busted chest, and she has a stomach though. Her butt wasn't that great, but she wasn't that skinny, she wasn't... plump, either. I could only tell that she has dirty blonde, curly hair, from the locks that are hanging from out of her hood. She's rummaging through my fridge and other things. I see her take a few waters and food items.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yell and drop My bag, she looks at me, her eyes we're a blueish-grey. Her face was round and she was kinda tan, mostly white though. Her lips were a light red, plump too. She also had long eyelashes. She was beautiful. I then snap in reality and see her running off with a basket of food and a few bottles of water. I try to chase her, but once I'm in the kitchen, her figure already disappeared, and only a trail of mud is shown.

I let out a loud groan. "Damnit!" I can't help but just feel so much anger. Then I started to do a double take. Anxiety coursed through my veins and nerves. My stomach flips, and my chest feels pressed against me, when I realize. "Someone broke into my house!" What the hell? I start freaking out, and then start dialing 911 but then soon backing out and dropping my phone. I start crying, or at least thats what it feels like.

I turn and look at Mary, her fur sticking up more than usual. I look at her confused, and then pick her up. "Aww Mary, calmed own sweetie," I whisper to my cat. I start breathing slowly, fixing my clothes and kiss the top of my cats head. I set her down and go to grab her brush. She runs up to me, and jumps on me, leaving a few tears on my outfit. Her claws get stuck in my clothes and I wince. I chuckle and sit down, starting to groom down her back. Ah, cats are so lovely.

??? P.o.v.

I run out of the house, running as fast as I could with the food I could get and the water I stole-- Borrowed. Yeah, borrowed. I start slow down, and walk into the woods.The wonderful woods that my house is hidden in. This was where it all began. Where I lost my sanity, where I fell in love, where my family. . . I take the usual gravel trail I always use to get to my house. The gravel flying and moving every step I take, dust and dirt making a small trail. I start panting, my breathing got hard. I start thinking about Y/n... Why does she/he have to be so cute?! It's not fair.

I start to chuckle, my chuckling then getting more intense. Maybe I have a small crush on him/her... maybe. I did steal-- borrowed... food and water from her/him. I did stalk him/her whenever I got the chance. I know his/her phone number... address. Okay, maybe I do... don't. Don't. I can't have feelings for someone. After all she/he would never love a killer and psychopath like me.

I walk to the front of my front door, the usual I see everyday, ever since I was 10. I turn the black knob, walking inside. My living room had everything I needed, and the space was just a major plus. The kitchen was nice as well, and its actually clean. Speaking of clean, my bathrooms are to die for. Theres no dust, and I've had this house for six years. It was up for twenty. I go to my room, the bed has a curtain, and the king sized bed looked amazing as well. I let out a little sigh, setting the food and water on my desk.

I lay on my bed, daydreaming about you. My heart beats for you, I breathe the same air you breathe! I love you, but why can't you see that. Are you blind? If so. . . How are you reading this anyway? Is this fourth wall breakage? I think not. You're probably confused, yes? Well, it's nice talking to you, the one watching me sleep, watching me, listening. You're going to have a nice day Y/n. Unless, you want it to be otherwise.

I chuckle, it's not like this is a book for anything, there's probably no one there. I sigh, Y/n is just so cute/handsome/beautiful. I just can't help myself but think about y-- her/him.

Y/n P.o.v.

I start packing my huge backpack, putting in: clothes, lots of food, tons of water, batteries, a flashlight, sleeping bag, tent, thousands of dollars, and anything extra that might be needed. I pack another bag with: tons of cat food, a cage, and a tiny blanket and other needs. Who knows how long I'll be staying there. I run upstairs, my feet moving faster than my brain could comprehend. I go to my room, looking for Mary. I see her bundled up in my bedding. I move the pillows, and then untie the blankets, then help her little claws out of the sheets. I pick her up gently. "We're going to the woods today! Aren't you excited?" She purred in response, clawing on my chest.

I pull her paws off gently and walk out of my room. I go into the bathroom. I sit on the toilet, pulling down my pants/shorts/skirt/leggings/etc afterward. After I got doing what I wanted to do. I then flush I get up, and then pull up my pants/shorts/skirt/leggings/etc and start washing my hands with steaming hot water. I squirt a few scents of (my favorite scent) and rub my hands together, watching the soap foam between my fingers and on my palm. I rinse my hands, and turning the knob, watching the water slowly stop rushing out and just dripping. I grab a random towel that's was hanging near me and dry my hands as much as I could without leaving a rash.

I pull away from the sink, turning around and opening the bathroom door. I walk out and Mary was walking around my feet and climbing on my leg. I pick her up and go down stairs where my bag was. I look at the color of my huge, roomy bag, having memories of my mother and father. I miss them... I wish I could see Mom again, her beautiful smile, and her beautiful hair. I want to say goodbye one last time. I hear Mary purr and jump out of my (skin color) arms, her claws scraping me slightly as she does, like a mother losing their child, I felt terrible... I wanted to-

I grab my bag, bouncing it a bit, loving how the bag feels heavy and full. It seemed like I was ready so I started heading out, but then grabbed my eight portable chargers, my charger, and my three other Iphone6S's thats 100% charged. I put them in my bag, keeping one of my phones with me. As I grab on the door knob, it hit me. I turn around and go to the kitchens and take a turn, heating to my other bathroom with medicine supplies.

If I hurt myself I made sure that I grabbed: medication, bandages, band-aids, pills, lotion, and portable crutches all in one bag. I walk out after Turing off the night. I grab Mary, her eyes seeming wider than usual, I walk to my front door, doing a double take so I know I didn't forget anything. I turn the gold knob, my reflection shining back at me as I walk through the passage way. I stand there, enjoying the view of my front lawn that was perfectly clean, which was also weird because her footprints were muddy. I shrug and then pull my car keys out. I slowly walk over to my (F/c) (type of car) as I press a button and hear the car honk. I open my car door, letting Mary in first. She jumps on the drivers seat and then jumps to the passenger, and then curling up in a cute, black, puff. I then jump in. I scoot down in the chair getting comfortable but only to get up and put my key in the car and turn it. I put the car in ignition and I start driving without my seat belt since the woods was near.

After a half an hour of driving around, I see a gravel path, the rocks showing a graveyard grey, and a light foggy white, and the deathly sky helping the path seem more eldritch feeling than it should be. I make my car go to a quick holt, most of my belongings falling over, I then turn the engine off, taking my bags and then opening the car door. I swing my legs, making my feet hit the floor. I slide my body up, standing straight. Mary jumps out as well and I close my car door. I click a button, the car honking once again.

As the sky grew darker, the breeze got chillier; The path, more menacing. I pulled out a (Favorite dark color) jacket that I packed in my bag. I put my right hand in the sleeve, then putting my left in the other. I pull the zipper up and then take my hoodie off, and then grabbing my bag again. The jacket felt nice, and blocked the noisy, eerie, cold sounds that slither into my ear, and kiss against my cheek. The breeze makes my hair go crazy, and it feels quite good actually.

I wrap my hands around my kittens fur, and stuff her into my warm shirt. She keeps twisting and moving until shes finally in a comfortable state. I start walking on the dingy, crackling gravel. Leaves scrunching, twigs breaking, and the whole scenery out projected in front of me... was just blood curling. I kept petting Mary's soft, lovely black/grey fur, letting the anxiety that was build up inside of me, roll out of me, slowly, like a man asking a girl out, but finding out that it wasn't as bad as you expected. But all that but to only let anxiety smack me again. I freeze. I gulp, and I hear a quick noise from a bush. My head automatically looks over, but to see nothing. I start fiddling with whatever my hands could land one. My stomach started to feel weird, butterflies started flying more rapidly, my heart is pounding one million miles per hour, and my breathing is the only thing I could really hear that was close to me.

I feel something hard hit the back of my head. Thr back of my head gushing out blood, and I reach back, rubbing the back of my head. I bring my hands out in front of me, only to see blood. I let out a blood curling scream, as blood started running down my back and staining my (F/c)/(F/anime) shirt. I fall on the ground as Mary jumps out of my shirt. Thr blood started to pool around me, and soon my hair got messy as well. My eyes got heavy, and everything around me go blurry, as I slowly list conscious.

"Go to sleep dear~" I hear a light gentle voice purr, and with that: everything went dark. All I could see before was black boots, Mary, and roses, that feel onto my hand and got soaked into the pool of my blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...