Rejected By My Best Friend (W...

By LianaPrincess

Vieniea also known as Vi was best friends with Zae Seshore ever since she was 5 years old. Then on her 14th b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Returning For An Unknown Reason
Chapter 3: Heart Wrenching Sorrow
Chapter 4: Injured Child
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings
Chapter 8: Confrontation's
Chapter 9: Attack
Chapter 10: What?!
Chapter 11: How Is This Possible.
Chapter 12: Secrets Exposed
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: The Triplets Are Born
Chapter 15: Zae finds Vi
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Decisions

9.1K 230 4
By LianaPrincess

Chapter 7: Decisions

I've decided that I'm going to ignore Zae for a few days. Although I've technically ignored him for over a week now. After I found out the truth about why Zae had rejected me I was filled with hatred and despair. I really want to rip him apart right now, but I also want to lift the spell I had put on myself so that Zae wouldn't realize who I was. Most of all I really just want to kiss him and I have to fight my wolf for control everyday.

"Alpha Lightning what's your take on the new security measures?" Alpha Tyrok of the MoonSpeare pack asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really understand why we need those measures. You have the GoddessMoonMage elders offering to help, but your rejecting there offer why?" Rivia interrupted before I had a chance to talk.

"Because the elders hold all the secrets of the clan. If they joined us then who would train the GoddessMoonMage's when they came of age. Or who would be able to discover a child who inherited the power from an ancestor who had long since passed," Rinne replied.

"Sister we've been over this. Anyway the best course of action against the Viperions is give them what they want. I'll sacrifice myself to save our people," I said shrugging my shoulders.

Maybe with them I'd have acceptance or they'd give me the quick death I desired. I feared my child wouldn't make it to term and if I lost him or her now I'd be a broken wolf and I'd literally have nothing to live for.

"I never want to hear you say that again!" Uncle's voice roared through the clearing. He was so angry that he was close to shifting.

"Vi your too important to lose. Neither of your siblings have wolf blood let alone Alpha blood, and your uncle lost his mate when he was younger. Plus he doesn't have any Alpha powers and his children would have to be of another race since his other half is dead," Zae's voice reverberated through the clearing his voice sounding like it was about to crack.

I just ignored him and you could see the other Alpha's puzzled at my actions. Luca and Rivia were looking at me sadly and we would have gone back to our discussion if Rivia's eyes hadn't suddenly rolled back into her head.

I was frantic what's wrong with Rivia. I was about to go run for the pack doctor when her eyes snapped open. Except they had changed color and now we're an Aquatic green just like our mothers.

"I've come with a warning," my mothers voice rang through the clearing.

"Silvarian?!" my uncle gasped questioningly his eyes filling with tears.

"Yes Zenrik it's me. I don't have much time I've been trying to get through to one of my children for over a week," mothers voice said clearly.

All the Alpha's eyes were wide and many began to bow. Some even made the gesture that was extended to those of wolves who were very much revered by their colleagues. Some even had tears of happiness and sorrow shining from deep within their souls.

"Vi my dear, dear daughter please don't go through with this," she said to me her voice filled with sorrow and pain.

"With what mother?" I asked genuinely confused.

"With hiding yourself from him. I know your mad, but if you don't except him and finish the process before your Childs 1st birthday then your child will become a death wolf!" my mother said clearly emotions of fear, love, trust, forgiveness, and loneliness mixed in her voice.

"Mother if you know all this then you've seen his stupidity. He rejected me," I whispered brokenly.

"Sweetheart he's your mate and you can not deny that you love him. Think back on all of the good times you had. We both know he never meant to reject you. Accept him before it's too late," my mothers voice faded as she spoke and it took me everything I had to hear the last 2 lines and I don't think anyone else had heard it.

As soon as my mothers spirit left Rivia chaos broke through the clearing. Many of the Alpha's and their subordinates were filled with terror and sadness. They were afraid of what my child would become, but they also knew that my mate had rejected me. The thing that hurt me the most was seeing Zae's reaction he looked at me in fear and disgust. Probably blaming me for what my child would become. The emotions all around me were to much and I crumbled to the the ground.

My heart was on fire and I couldn't breathe. Seeing such a look on Zae's face hurt a thousand times more then when he had rejected me because this time I could see his face. My stomach was hurting and my babies distress was added to my own. Our hearts filling with tears and on the verge of shattering until there was nothing left, but a hollowed shell.

"Someone get a doctor," I faintly heard Luca's frantic voice yell.

I just wanted to sleep I wanted this child. But I could never let her go through with the pain of becoming a death wolf. Death wolves were the most dangerous creatures on the planet. They could kill someone with a look if they felt any hatred towards that person. They could also accidentally suck the soul out of the one they loved if they weren't careful. Most death wolves killed themselves after their 5th birthdays not being able to cope with the death and destruction they caused. It would be worse for my child because it is a future Alpha and therefore it is against the law for anyone to kill it, or to commit suicide.

If I was the only one who had heard this I probably would have made myself have an abortion. I couldn't let my daughter or son feel the pain of rejection from their father. Because now the only way he would accept me would be to stop our child from becoming a death wolf. I can't let my baby feel pain from rejection or pain that they could kill everyone they loved if they felt even a tiny speck of hate towards them.

"Alpha Lightning are you alright?" a doctors worried voice broke into my thoughts.

"Vi, Vi," I heard a frantic voice shouting before I lost consciousness.

Next thing I know the light outside was bright and shinning in my eyes. I tried to move, but my arms were chained to the bed using diamond chains. Knowing it was pointless I still tried to struggle out of them, but it was no use. No wolf or GoddessMoonMage can break a pure diamond chain. It didn't hurt us it was just to strong for us to get out of which is why it was perfect to use for prisoners. I growled loudly at the thought. I heard something startle awake from somewhere in the room.

Then I heard a yawn from behind me and turned towards the source. There was Zae looking at me confused for a moment before everything came back to him. Then he looked at me with sadness and pain shinning through his eyes. For a moment I thought that he had discovered the truth. That I was his mate, and that my baby was his child. It was too much to bare, anger coursed through my veins. My blood boiled like lava does in a volcano. All my emotions from the past week rushed forward.

"Get out," I growled at him.

"What?!" he asked in shock.

"I said get out. I don't want you hear leave," I screamed at him.

I fought harder against the chains the growls leaving me would have frightened a full grown dragon. I thrashed against the chains ignoring the pain it was causing me and tried to scratch his face off. My wolf was even agreeing with me right now we had to make this horrible man leave our side.

I guess my struggles and growls had brought them here in a hurry. Because suddenly the door burst open and there was Zenrik, Luca, R, and a doctor looking around the room frantically. Then they looked confused as if they couldn't find the source of my anger here.

"Vi what's wrong?" R asked gently and calmly in a soothing voice.

"Get that sorry excuse of a wolf out of here," I growled glaring at Zae.

"Zae leave please," my brother ordered him although he looked confused at the reason why.

Once he left the 4 of them turned to me and then each other. As if they were trying to decide who should question me first. Making me growl in anger and making them all jump in fright and back off a little. They all knew it was a bad idea to mess with a pregnant wolf or GoddessMoonMage and it was worse when both were combined.

"Vi you need to calm down all of this stress isn't good on the baby," Luca said coming towards me cautiously.

"I'm sorry," I said sincerely calming myself down in an instant.

"Why did you faint Vi?" R asked.

"Too many people were overwhelming me with their emotions. He looked at me in fear and disgust," I said fighting the lump in my throat.

"Who did Alpha Lightning?" the doctor asked me. Her voice sent my skin crawling and my wolf wanted to attack her.

"M .. A .. T .. E," I struggled to say the words.

"Your mates here?!" gasped Zenrik and Luca in unison.

"No no, I lied.

I didn't want them to force me to accept him. The only one who wouldn't make me would be R, she understood the pain he caused me. The only way I will ever except Zae is if he proves he loves me for me. Not to protect me or my child. If he doesn't then I fear what will happen, but i will find another way to save my dear child from suffering. Even if such a spell would kill me in the process. I want to save my little one from any sort of pain no matter the cost to me. If it would be just me that accepting him would hurt I'd do it in a heartbeat, but i don't him to blame our child for us having to be together.

"Vieniea," my uncle began, "you heard what your mother said. You can't let it happen accept the fool whoever he is."

"No!" I screamed my voice riddled in agony and despair.

They looked at me in shock, but also you could see their hearts sorrow in their eyes. They were worried for me and all loved me from the depths of their souls. I loved them to, and I knew that we needed to become closer in this time. Because there is a good chance that in a year and 8 months time I will be dead to save my child from becoming a death wolf.

"Look let's just leave her alone," the doctor said turning to leave.

I growled as menacingly as I could. "No one is going anywhere until these chains are off of me!"

The doctor approached me frightened and carefully undid the chains. She was very stupid coming near me. As soon as I was free I grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall.

"Your not going any where traitor!" I hissed.

"What do you mean?" she replied innocently.

"Guards," I screamed as loud as I could. Soon the room was filled with 15 guards all together.

"Take this scoundrel and throw her into the diamond prison in the northern quarters. She's been relaying information to the Viperions. Luckily the scent is 2 days old so they don't know the truth," i stated.

Everyone looked at me in awe. Although the guards were of the Seshore pack, and they knew no one was told about the prison. They looked at me confused and I knew Zae would hear that I seemed to know everything about the Seshore pack.

They picked up the doctor. One holding each arm and the others surrounding them dragging her out of the room. Once they were gone I turned towards my family.

"Listen to me I know a spell that can stop what the baby will become," I said not telling them that it would most likely kill me.

"How?" R gasped seeming happy, but also wary of what I was saying.

"I learned it from an old teacher," I said avoiding answering her directly.

"That's great sis," Luca said happily hugging me.

I groaned a little in pain my muscles were stiff.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"It's ok. Anyway because of that I'm still not going to accept my mate. I've decided I will never accept him unless of he proves to me that he loves me. Without knowing that I'm his mate because otherwise he will just do it to stop our Childs doom and blame him or her for his unhappiness," I said.

"But..." Zenrik began to protest.

"Look it is my decision. A decision that only affects me because I can save my child from this. Look our top priorities right now are to find out why the Viperions seem to know me and our family. Plus we need to find the royal wolf," I said hiding the fact that I still didn't know anything about a royal wolf.

They agreed and we left returning me to the pack house. On the way though all of the Seshore pack seemed wary of me. I'd have thought nothing of it except then I saw my worst nightmare, but best dream rolled in one. Zae's mother Clarissa was here and my spell didn't effect her. Luckily she didn't see me yet but it's only a matter of time.

'What am I going to do?!' I asked my wolf in despair. If she sees me and calls me Rivia Zae will know I've been lying to him, and it might prove to everyone that Zae is my mate.

"Please goddess of the moon who I draw my powers from and worship with all of my being. Do something to help me overcome this difficult obstacle," I prayed to the moon hanging over head. Letting all of my emotions flow through into my voice as I yelled it up to the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.4K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...