Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

By ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... More

Chapter One: D-day
Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Twelve: You
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?

6.6K 239 32
By ro-rosesarered

Authors note: There's a lot of references in this chapter that I didn't realize until I re-read it. LMAO, if you can find them then kuddos to you!

Rose swung his arm back and forth as her hand was interlocked with his. She was truly happy to be out of the YG dungeon and spend quality time with her boyfriend. She skipped a long the maze of gardens leaving him to fall behind. 

"Ya~~! Don't go to far.. I won't be able to find you." He called out to her. 

"Don't be dramatic!" She yelled back. 

"I'm serious Rose! I won't be able to tell where you are. You blend in with all the flowers." He joked. 

She stopped in her tracks and scoffed, but partially smiled at his suprise answer. 

"Wow... you should be able to recognize me just fine... I mean... I am the prettiest one here." She wiggled her fingers on the frame of her face smiling cheesly at his approach. 

He couldn't help but to smile brightly from ear to ear. He squished her plump cheeks together and constantly repeated the words ' so cute' to her. 

"YA~ OPPA GIVE ME BACK MY CHIPS!" 

Lisa and Taehyung ran passed Rose and Jungkook. Lisa kept yelling after Taehyung to give back her bag of chips and whined like a child. 

Rose heard a sigh from behind and it was Jennie and Jimin who approached slowly. 

"Could you please tame your boyfriend?" Jennie asked tiredly to Jimin. 

Jimin paused and furrowed his brows pretending to think for a minute. "Mmm....no." He replied to her with a cute smile. 

Jennie nonchalantly shrugged. Then she unlocked her fingers from his. "Fine" She walked off. 

Jimin slouched and blew out a big exhale. He ran after Taehyung and called out for him to give the poor girl her chips back for his sake. 

-----

Rose and Jungkook watched as everyone was enjoying the windy spring day. The boys and girls were all there. They all shared packed food and ramen. Rose felt as if this was the happy ending she always hoped for. 

She glanced at Jungkook several times admiring how she got so lucky. He would catch her looking and he would just look back with his cute bunny smile of his. 

"Happy?" He asked. 

She nodded with a smile and shoved a strawberry in his mouth. 

He happily chewed and she ate one as well still watching him. He was just too perfect. 

"Why can't we be cute as them?" Jimin pouted.

Jennie rolled her eyes and leaned her hands back. "You want soft Jennie or wild Jennie? Choose your player." 

Jimin slowly approached her with a lipbite of his. "What if I want both?" 

Jennie scoffed at him and ignored his luring expression. "Wow I learn something new about you everyday. Today, I learned that you're greedy". 

Jimin knitted his brows together then let out a cough. "Fine.. I really love soft jennie" He layed down using her lap as his pillow. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his hair, gesturing her to run her fingers through it. 

She happily complied. 

"Gross." Suga commented. 

"Jealous?" Jimin smirked. 

"Chaekook is better." Jungkook smiled as he was leaned back into Rose's chest. 

"Screw Jenmin, or Chaekook.. its all about Namseok".  Hoseok interfered. 

Everyone shook their head in disapproval but it wasn't stopping Namjoon and Hoseok from being extra. 

Rose placed her hands above Jungkook's chest as his eyes were closed. It didn't surprise her that the boy was gonna fall asleep. 

She leaned down closer to his sleeping face. She stopped only inches away from him. His lips were already parted on it's own. 

"If you're gonna kiss me then do it." He suddenly said. 

Rose giggled and straightened herself back up. "I thought you were sleeping? You were suppose to be Princess Aurora." 

He didn't open his eyes but he was definetly smiling at her joke. "You can be my spiderman and still kiss me upside down." 

With that being said, she leaned back down and gave him a long peck on his inviting lips. 

*sigh

"Where's bambam when I need him?" Lisa said to herself. 

"What?? You have me you pabo." Taehyung knocked on her head twice. 

Lisa blew out a huge sigh that her bangs flew up. 

"It's okay kiddo... I'm an even more annoying oppa the more you get to know me." He winked at her. 

"Yaaaaay...." Lisa sarcastically cheered. 

"The boys not back from their tour yet?" Jennie asked. 

Jisoo and Lisa shook their head with a sad facial expression. 

Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon either 'tsked' or 'sniffed' out of jealousy. 

"GOT7 are still touring.." Jisoo said sadly. 

Namjoon tapped Jungkook and Jimin to rise from their lovely slumber. "Ya~ya~ya speaking of touring, did you tell the girls?" 

Jungkook rose up form Rose's comfortable chest and blinked several times. Jimin also rose up nervously. 

"Tell us what....?" Rose asked hesitantly. 

Jungkook turned around to face Rose properly. He gulped hard and then gently grasped her hands in his. "Haha, babe..." He nervously started. 

"Spit it out." She impatiently replied. 

His nervous smile dropped as soon as he met her serious tone. He blew out a huge exhale before saying, "BTS is going on tour..." 

Rose narrowed eyes locked with his anxious ones. "Okay.. when?" 

He looked away searching the green dancing grass. "Next week... we're flying to Thailand." 

In that moment, Rose's heart had dropped. She nodded her head very slowly taking in the date. 

There was sadness in her eyes and to prevent him  from seeing them become brittle, she stood up and walked away slowly enough for him to catch up. 

JUNGKOOK POV

He followed and eventually walked side to side with her in silence. When she was ready to ask more questions, she stopped when she realized that they were far enough from letting the rest of the group here. 

"So you're really going on tour?" She asked.

"Yeeah..I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was going to tell you but--"

She ignored his explanaton and tiredly asked, "You're going to leave me again?"

He blinked several times as he saw her on the verge of forming watery eyes. It broke his heart. Of course he didn't want to leave her... he just got her back.. 

"Rose.. that is the last thing I want." He held her hands and gently pulled her into an embrace. He tried to let out a light laugh and reply, "I need you." 

She punched his side as in the moment wasn't time for pick up song lines. "I'm freaking crying and you're trying to comfort me with lyrics?" she muffled in his sweater.

"You're crying?? Already?? WHAT. " He pulled her back to see if she was actually forreal. 

She was. 

"AWHHH nooooo." He pouted at her crying form. He wiped her hot tears away by the swipe of his thumbs and cupped her cheeks in. "Don't cry... Rose ah~" 

Suddenly, she was crying even more. The flow of tears streamed down her cheeks. 

He began to laugh as her crying form was just way too cute for the whole situation. He wiped her tears away once again and pulled her back into a hug. 

"Why are you laughing? this-this- isn't the time to be laughing." She stuttered and sniffed. 

"It's nothing. I'm just..I'm going to miss you." He held her in tighter. 

He felt her hot tears soak up his sweater. 

"I've been missing you Jungkook.." She mumbled softly. 

His graps on her grew tighter. He ducked his head into her shoulder as she did the same. He refused to let himself get emotional. 

"I'll be back." He whispered. 

-----------------------------------------------

Authors note: So I'm going to have to apologize for several things. 

One, I'm not updating fast enough. However, I do have a reason. Currently there's 3 weeks of the semester left. I've been doing my very best at studying diligently... *Sigh.. hope you can understand 😭

Two, the chapter is almost coming to an end. I don't have the exact chapter number on when its gonna happen but I have a feeling it's near since I can't think of anything to write anymore beside the ending. 

BUT I have good news. Summer is coming right? I know you guys love the whole shipping fanfic stories... and since summer is right around the corner, I have TONS of time. Therefore, if you want me to write more... please give me some feedback 💕If it does happen, I promise it'll be a story ten times more organized and lit.  keke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 160 16
( for rosekook fans only) Jeon Jungkook and roseanne park chaeyoung are swear enimies from their childhood, from their first day they met and after 1...
16.6K 852 26
[COMPLETED] Married to each other. Loves each other a lot. But when tragedy strikes? Will they be able to win together? Read to find out..
28.3K 867 24
It all started with a flip phone.... After two renown idols, Jungkook and Lisa meet, they start to find comfort in each other. But both have a reput...
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...