Rivalry ~ Asahina BrothersXRe...

By Rawrt3d

A story in which Ema is the bad guy, and you, the oblivious reader, parades through life. ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ♡ HIG... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 {edited}
Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 4 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6: What about Ema? {edited}
Chapter 7: Same College? Yay! {edited}
Chapter 8: Headaches and Wedding {edited}
Chapter 9: Brotherly Drama {edited}
Chapter 10: Picnic!
Chapter-11 Fuuto!
Chapter 13 {edited}
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: This Is Goodbye.
Chapter 19: I'm glad I'm back.
Chapter 20: Festival.
❄ Christmas Special ❄
Chapter 21: True self and true love?
Chapter 22: Mixed feelings
100k
Chapter 23

Chapter-12 I did nothing wrong! {edited}

6.4K 193 14
By Rawrt3d

THIRD POV~

"Nii-san! You're here!" Young teenager (Name) was sitting on the hospital bed with the nebulizer mask on.

"Yeah, I came to check up on you." Louis gave his infamous soft smile and sat on the edge of the bed. He reached for his sister's hand but she couldn't bring herself to grasp it."Don't do that Nii-san, you'll get my infection."  Louis's mouth twitched downwards but he had to stable the smile.

"I'm strong (Name), don't worry it's not contagious."  (Name)'s head tilted in confusion but her (Eye color)-colored eyes brightened. She intertwined her hand with his and enjoyed the comforting warmth he radiated.

It was a comforting silence, but with machines beeping and murmurs of nurses outside the room.

"I'm sorry,Louis-nii."   "Hm?" 

"Don't act stupid Louis! It's all my fault making everyone worried and such!" She closed her eyes trying to stable the dangerous flame in her,but it bursted and started spread all over her body.

"If only I wasn't selfish! If only I resisted! If only I've listened! If only I hadn't thrown that damn ball so hard, I wouldn't be in this depressing hospital,with weakened health, with different people visiting me telling me to get well soon, with brothers worrying about me! I'm sorr-Mmph?!"  A sweet crispy dough was shoved into her mouth by her brother.

"Melon bread?" He gave her a small grin.(Name) puffed her cheeks in annoyance but began to chew her sweet pastry. Louis leaned closer to her face and wiped her tears with his thumb. His mouth made contact with her cheek and gave it a kiss.

"I love you, ok?" Overwhelmed, (Name) said them back.

Widened orbs blinked at the sun rays that went through the curtains of her room.(Name)'s face started to heat up as she remembered the dream she had when she fell asleep

"What a nice dream."

######################
The school bell rang signaling that class was over. I stood up and organized my stuff before placing them into my bag.

I hoist my bag up onto my back and quickly chased the students out of the school building.

The breeze greeted me as I walked around the entrance of the school.

"Excuse me?" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I titled my head expecting to see one of my brothers but as I turned around, it was a girl. A girl with big purple eyes and black hair.
She seemed innocent to me.

"Can you and I just talk for a second?" She made hand gestures as she talked.

I rose an eyebrow.
"About...?"
She took a breath to steady herself and smiled.

"It will only take a second."  Not wanting to displease her I followed her. It was a nerve racking walk behind the school building as I questioned myself.
'What does she wanna talk about?'

Suddenly, I bumped onto her back causing me to take few steps back.
My airways were suddenly clogged up as she pulled onto my collar.

"Stop hanging out with Fuuto, you whore!"

"Wh-whore? I'm his sister! I can't just stop hanging out with him!"

"Then I have to eliminate you!" I saw a flash of metal before my eyes and quickly jumped back.

A liquid started going down my cheek with stinging hot pain coming after it.
I placed my finger on it and glanced at it.
Blood.

I started to panic breathing rapidly in fear. My knees and jaw started to tremble, the tears are stinging at the corners of my eyes begging to come out.

"Pl-please! Stop! I-I did nothing wrong! I'm sorry!"

"A stab to the heart is all it takes." She said monotonely her figure overshadowing mine as she stood before me.

"You're crazy! This is wr-wrong! You'll be titled a murderer!" She gave me a murderous grin her eyes shining with a evil glint.

"Atleast Fuuto notices me! HAHA!" She held her knife with both hands raising it up to plunge it into me.

Frozen in fear, I couldn't do anything but accept my fate.

She was gonna push it down but then,

"(NAME)!" I saw a flash of red pass by me.

"Y-Yuusuke?" The nameless girl seemed to be in shock and she quickly dropped her knife.

"I'm going to report you! How could you?!" She gritted her teeth and quickly ran away.

Yusuke was gonna chase after her but I pulled onto his sleeve stopping him.
"Pl-please don't leave me here, Yusuke.." He squatted down hugging me.

"It's okay, we will get her later.. She'll leave you alone." He kept rubbing my back reassuring me.

My breathing went back to normal but I felt exhausted.

He pulled away and rubbed my wounded cheek causing me to hiss in pain.
"Oh God, you're hurt." He went over to his backpack and got a pack of tissues.

He held the tissue and wiped the blood and tears of my cheeks.
"H-how are we gonna go out here without looking suspicious?"

"Don't worry about that, let's just focus on you. You need Masa-nii. Even though it's not that deep the blood keeps spilling." He stood up and took a breath before releasing it.

"Can you stand?" I nodded and pulled myself up with wobbling legs. I still shook incredibly my legs had to bring me down.

I sighed disappointedly and felt like crying.
"I'm pa-pathetic aren't I?" My tears started to spill hitting the ground with a soft plop.
Yuusuke sighed to himself and squatted down.
"Please don't destroy your self-worth, Nee-san. You're an amazing big sister you just need help." He had his arms around my legs and waist  pulling me up.

He kissed my cheek and started to walk towards the exit of the school.

"Who was that girl? What did she want from you?" It took me awhile to speak but I told him.

"I don't who she is I've seen her in a few classes of mine. And she wanted me to get away f-from Fuuto.."

"Tsk! I knew you would be in danger if he came here! Ugh, I'll show him a piece of my mind!" Yuusuke grumbled angrily.

"Please don't. I don't like it when you two fight.." I muttered wrapping my hands around Yuusukes' neck.

The view of our household was appearing closer the more we walked.
For some apparent reason, Masaomi was standing outside looking at the sun from afar. When he saw us coming I saw how his widened in worry and he came running.

"Yusuke? (Name)? What happened? Oh no, your cheek.." His soft hands brushed over my cut.

"Some crazy girl attacked her over Fuuto.." He looked sad and worried.
"You should talk to Ukyo about this." I panicked.
"Wh-what? Please don't make it bigger than it already is! I-I can handle it!"

"Nee-san you can't! Look at you, you can't even walk properly from the traumatizing events! Just let us help you!" Yuusuke lashed out his brows were furrowed angrily his red eyes were bright with anger.

I was taken aback by his response. I felt really hurt but I knew he was right so I stayed quiet.

Masaomi bit his lip watching between the two of us.
"Here, I'll take (Name) just go to Ukyo." Yuusuke nodded not saying anything as he gave me over to Masaomi.

Yuusuke passed by us and went into the house. Masaomi walked in after.
"Is it alright if we fix up your wound in my room? I got all the meds there."

I nodded solemnly as he smiled.
One by one, we arrived to his bedroom. It was pretty neat.
There was table filled with medical books.In the corner of the room, he had different colored teddy bear plushes.

He gently placed me down onto his bed as he walked over to his drawers.
He pulled a bottle of disinfectant, cotton, and a medical tape.

He sat beside me and I felt safe and happy near him already.
He opened the bottle before pouring some of the liquid onto the lid.
"It's going to sting for a bit." I nodded mentally preparing myself.
He took the cotton dipping it slowly in the liquid. He then raised up his hand and carefully dabbed it around the cut.

"It's not that bad, it'll heal quick so don't worry about it." He gave a reassuring smile which caused me to have butterflies.
I smiled back and nodded to myself.
"This gives me nostalgia.."
"Hm?" He cut the tape using his teeth.
"Whenever I got injured when I was younger you always helped me Masa-nii." He tilted his head and chuckled.
"Yep, you were always clumsy and still are."
He placed some cotton on and used the tape to secure on my cheek.
"Okay, your done Imouto." He patted my head softly.
I stood up and touched my sealed up cheek.
"Thanks Masa-nii! You're a lifesaver! I love you!" I kissed his cheek and he smiled warmly at me.

I jumped up off of the bed and walked towards the door.

"(Name)," I turned my head around to look at him.
"If you need help you can always ask me. And please don't hesitate." I felt mixed emotions at his offer. Knowing that I'll always hesitate, I said yes anyway.

"Alright Masa-nii, I will." I nodded to him and went out of his room.

Walking through the halls, I thought of nothing except going to my room.

And then I freeze to see,
"A-Azu-nii?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 79 13
In a city of destruction and war, Reia a stunning protagonist with a dark past battles her way through the horrors of arcane academia to be knighted...
1.6K 90 5
❝ there goes that saying. opposites attract. ❞ - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...
14K 401 38
' All I want, is the kindness that won't hurt anyone.' After the Brothers Conflict 2 years ago, the bond between Ema and the Asahina family becomes s...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...