Prinxiety/Logicality One Shots

By Sprinkles_Writes

All prompts by BBCanimefangirl. More

Body Paint
Galaxy Skin
Body Pillow
Sleep is for the Weak
sorry!
Do You Need Ice for That Burn?
Life is Beautiful
Glasses
Im Sorry!
Little Interruption
Coraline AU
Glitches
Easter Eggs(Easter Special)
Coraline AU(part 2)
"It's Not My Fault Everyone is Allergic!"
Changing My Name?
Changing What I'm Calling You Guys!
Lullaby
Story Tittles
Thank You!!!
A Goal?
Black and White
No Hablo Ingles
Persona Pets?!
This is Just for BBCanimefangirl!(Not a chapter)
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Kitten Sneezes
Disney Shorts
Random 6:00am Thought
MORALITY'S NAME!!!
Hands of Death
Flying Off the Pages
Random...
Tagged
Happy Mother's Day
Broken Dreams and Spinal Cords
Painless Injury
Irony Burns
Happiness is Corruptive
Dreams Make you Blind
Silence is Golden..and Also Death
Less Puns, More Pain
Tagged
Small Thing...
Changing my name again...
New Story!!
Physical Speed is Mental Speed
Emotions are Oblivious
Happy Fathers Day!
Tagged 1 and 2
More Stories?!?!
THANK YOUUUUU!!
Hey!Keep Your Hands Off my Fish!
I'm Hurt and so is Everyone Else
A Month
Once there was Demonistic Doll...
IM BACK OH MY GOD
The Doctor is in Pain
Cookies Have Meaning
Ghostly Taits
4-12 YEAR OLD ME!!
The Invisible Figure
A Demon Friend
I Don't Fucking Know Any More....
Little Bit of Artwork From Me
Theories (get ready bc I am trash)
GUESS WHO IS FUCKING BACK ON WATTPAD?!
Actually....A New One Shots Book?
THE NEW ONE SHOTS BOOK IS UP

Hiding Behind Crystal Lenses(pt.1)

837 33 43
By Sprinkles_Writes

(Btw this will be a Prinxiety/Logicality)

beep beep beep beep beep...

Ugh.....

"Just shut up already!!"I threw the alarm clock at the wall. Why did my parents get me one?I don't know.

I have my phone, but they say I can't rely on electronics for everything I have to do. In this case, setting an alarm for school. Why does it matter anyway?I'm never on time.

I'm late. CRAP I'M LATE!

It was 7:42 already. I can't set a stupid clock. What's worse is that I have this fringe to take care of.(yes, Anx has a fringe in this story!)

Wait, parents would've ran in screaming right now. What..where..?There was a note on my bedroom door.

Hi Honey!  Dear lord never call me that...

There's some eggs and bacon on a plate in the dining room if you want it. I'm working overtime today for the business.

I hope that clock helped a lot!Surely you were on time today!

Just know that even with anxiety, I love you so much and that will never change!

XOXO Mommy

Oh dear god. One, that clock can go die in a hole. Two, I thought I told them to stop mentioning the Anxiety!Three, the whole mushy 'Mommy and Daddy' thing can also go die in a hole.

I just quickly brushed my hair and threw on a black pair of pants, t-shirt, and a certain patterned jacket that I've had since seventh grade. I was from my friend Dawn.(more about her later *evil laughs*)

I didn't bother brushing my teeth or ate breakfast. I just grabbed my bike and rode off to school.

Jesus, you could hear that bell from a mile away!

I finally came to school and it was deserted outside. The halls were definitely quiet. I walked into my first class quietly.

"Mr. Sanders!Do you have a tardy pass?"Everyone looked at me. No no no no please don't do it now. Not at school.

"D-does it matter?"No!Why did I say that?!

Shaking shaking oh lord I'm shaking.

"Yes. If you keep argu- wait what's wrong?"he saw I was shaking. Some students were giggling, but I overthink everything so all I hear is bursts of laughter.

I backed up to the door. Coward. That's all I am. A coward.

You can't even stand to be looked at....

Shut up Anxiety!

(A/N:The Anxiety character this is basically what looks like Anxiety, but isn't. The actual anxiety, the one we know and love, is the one in his head. Just like Logic, he looks like Logic, but it isn't him. It's a mindset. The 'no emotions' thing comes from his Alexithymia. Princey and Morality will be explained when I have an idea for them. kk. Bye!)

How do you expect me to stop?This is school. I'm teaching you what needed to be learned.

Stop it you're making me cry.

Sir- Sings-a-Lot is staring. So is Logic.

Everyone is because of you!!That's not even their names!!

I ran out of the room as quick as possible. I just sat, quietly sobbing by the sinks in the bathroom.

"It was my first day!Why would you do that?!"the thing I called Anxiety stood by me. His hair more messed up, teeth more into fangs than anything, and he always wore the same clothes. I hated him so much.

"Well, that's my job. I'm-"

"your Anxiety and I have to stick with my job. Yes, I get it, but you showed up out of nowhere!I didn't even have anxiety!"I looked down.

"She couldn't defend you anymore. You're lucky I'm here."

"Get out."I looked at me in confusion.

"Did you just tell me to-"

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID EXCUSE FOR A TRAIT!YOU'RE A DISORDER AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!!"

He sank down.

Someone ran in and stood next to me. I just put my hood up over the tears stained face I seemed to always keep.

"What is it?"

"You ran out of the room and I followed. I thought I'd help. Who were you talking to?Nobody came out out the door when you kept saying get out. Are they still in here?"He(I could tell by the deep voice he had) was walking around the room.

"Nobody is here!"

The footsteps stopped.

"Take your hood off. It's against the rules kiddo(aawww yea)"

"Kiddo?"

"Just take off the hood. I didn't get to see what you looked like very well as I was in the back of the room behind all the people standing up."

I pulled down my hood. He wasn't going to stop.

"Aaawwwee I like your fringe. It's very fluffy."I stood back a little.

Stand closer. You'll ruin getting your first friend since seventh grade.

"Shut up"

"What?"

"Nothing. Hey what's your name?"

"Morality"

"Seriously?"

"Nope. I've got another name, but I concealed it due to fear of getting caught and hurt by it"

"By who and the what now?"

"Nothing. What's your name?"

Just say your real name. They'll find out eventually.

"Anxiety"

What?!WAIT!

"Wow. Seriously?"he smiled. I smirked.

"Nope."

We both laughed some.

"Then what's your reason Anx?"

"Ha ha. I actually like that. I concealed my name because people are too stupid to understand the kind of things that make us special. You'll never truly know the reason I did it. Only adults know the reason, so they call me Anxiety. I even had them swear to never tell a soul"

"You hate your name that much?"

"Maybe so"

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

951 words. Pretty great!I can already tell that this will be a great story!Just like the Coraline AU, it will be in several parts.

-YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!-
So, like I was explaining, Anxiety in this story is actually a regular boy, just with a fully manifested personality trait. That trait being Anxiety. The one in his head is the one we know from Thomas.
The same goes with the other 'Personas'. Logan Sanders is the son of Mr.Sanders/Thomas Sanders, the first class teacher of Roman, Anx, Morality, and Logan. Roman is the adopted son of Mr.Cozart/Jon Cozart, the band teacher. Mr. Sanders is also the part time chorus teacher. Anxiety's dad, or Mr. Thompson, is their 4th period(I'm basing this off my school hours bc I have no clue how high school works.) or history teacher. You don't wanna know about Morality's parents.

I literally thought this was the funniest thing!I didn't even mean to do this. I was getting a pic of the classroom and I just realized that the class I made Thomas teach in is a chemistry room!If you don't know where I'm, going with this, Thomas said his favorite school subject was chemistry!I randomly pulled an image from google and it just happened to be a science lab for Mr. Sanders!!

FACT OF THE DAY-
#10(I think)-
The last time I counted how many youtubers I actually watch, I counted 5.

Danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil
Thomas Sanders
DanTDM
Reaction Time

Goodbye precious garden flowers!

Tulip out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 117 47
tyler is done with josh's shit. -lowercase intended- trigger warning- daddy kink, dirty talk,cussing, etc
20K 268 149
Some Boyxboy books worth trying. (Pictures used here do not belong to me))
63.6K 1.7K 27
May be triggering. If you are triggered easily please do not read.
296K 12.2K 35
𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤, 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙧, 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙚�...