First friend and love. (Gaara...

Od Trueprincess1

A beautiful girl named Manami Kazuo met Gaara when they both were eight years old. Naturally, sharing the sam... Více

I'm manami.
I'm not afraid
We are the same.
Left alone.
Time goes by.
Long Time no See
Unforgivable!
Manami's Truth
First friend.
New bonds.
Fight for Love
Beginning of the fight.
Princess.
Stone of Kazuo clan.
Pain.
Weird feeling.
Note.
Two THICK HEADS on a DATE?!!
Manami's FIANCE?!!!
She's MINE!
Nightmares.
My love for you....
I love you too!
Duty as a ruler...
The war begins.
First day of war...
Secret of the infinite Dark army.
The Destined Encounter.
The Final Battle Begins
My most precious treasure....
All I need is you.
Closing ceremony.
Sequel.
Important Announcement!!

LAST GUST OF WIND...

1.3K 31 43
Od Trueprincess1

This is it, The FINAL BATTLE BEGINS NOW.....

Manami's chakra was now fully released and she was ready to fight. 

Manami:       WIND BLAST!!!

Manami attacks with all her might. Shinimi protects himself using a shield.

Shinimi:                     DESTROY!!!!

With this, many dark soldiers appear and attack Manami.She forms a long chakra rod and fights them off.

Gaara was not fighting Shinimi, he only protected Manami from harm using his sand.

Gaara's thoughts: If I fight him, I'll just be distracting Manami. This is the fight foretold by the prophecy and I am not a part of it. All I must do is protect Manami...I leave the rest to you Manami...

Manami: Sending weak toys to fight me...You really are a coward aren't you?

                                    MILLION BLADE DANCE!!!

Finally, this time Shinimi's shield couldn't hold the attack and he falls back with little damage.

Manami's thoughts: At least little is better than nothing!

Shinimi: I'm done with this child's play!

 Shinimi stretches his hand out and yells:      DARK CIRCLE !!!! 

With this a circle forms on the ground around Manami and she is burned with a dark fire.

Gaara: Manami!

Manami whispers:        Eien...

A pair of chakra wings appear behind her that break the jutsu.

Manami: .....Pffftttt.... Hahahahaha....

Gaara: M..Manami..???

Manami: hahaha... I.. I'm so sorry...I just can't stop laughing... DARK CIRCLE?...Hahaha... You really suck at naming jutsus  old man.. It seems like either you're a big  fan of Gaara or you haven't slept for a while... I mean, who names a jutsu Dark circle??

Gaara: What's that supposed to mean?

Manami: Come on Gaara, those ARE dark circles around your eyes. Of course they look absolutely cute on you..

Gaara: Very funny...

Shinimi: WILL YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE ?!!! 

Manami: Well it's your fault for naming the jutsu like that...

Shinimi raises his hand once more and forms a large black chakra ball like a tailed beast bomb and throws it towards Manami. She dodges it but it hits her leg a little and she falls down. 

Gaara: Manami, are you okay?

Manami: Do I look like okay? It hurts!

Gaara: Who told you to be distracted?

Manami: What? There's a limit to seriousness I can bear y'know! I was serious for too long!!

Gaara: You're hopeless... But we are not in a very pleasing situation!

Right now, Gaara's sand was protecting them from shinimi's continuous attacks.

Gaara: I can't hold it much longer!

Manami: I'm sorry... I really have to end this... the only problem is...

Gaara: A problem?

Manami: Yeah... I have a jutsu that'll drain out almost all my chakra but it's a sure kill! After that I won't be able to fight anymore so I can't miss! I have to use it soon too cause it requires a large amount of chakra and later I won't have enough chakra to perform it...

Gaara: So we are cornered? 

Manami: Yeah. He's not that damaged. I'm afraid he'll dodge it...

Gaara: We need a plan. Manami, how many more attacks can you manage other than that jutsu?

Manami: 7 to 8 I guess...

Gaara: Listen, you and I both are going to fight him. Use these 7 jutsus to damage him as much as possible and then, you'll finish him off.

Manami: .... okay...

Manami's thoughts: Finish him off? Can I?

Gaara: Lets go then...start attacking when I remove the sand!

Manami: Right!

Gaara removes the sand and they prepare to attack but Shinimi disappears.

Manami: Where is he?!

Gaara: Manami, behind you!

Manami barely dodges Shinimi's dark spear.

She jumps in air.

Manami: Eien, appear!

Manami summons her bird.

Manami jumps on his back.

Manami:        WIND BLADES!!!

Eien flaps his wings fast, forming wind blades. Shinimi dodges them but Manami manages cuts on his arms.

Shinimi :             CRIMSON FLAME!

The crimson flame surrounds Manami.

Manami screams with pain.

Gaara:                       SAND HAIL!!!

Shinimi's concentration breaks and Manami is released from the jutsu.

Manami stretches her hand in front of her and releases a blue beam that hits Shinimi.

(A/N: Sorry, I know I'm terrible at writing fighting scenes )

Shinimi attacks back.

Gaara:                 SAND SHURIKEN!!

Manami:              WIND SHURIKEN!!    

Shinimi tries to dodge them but fails. He falls on the ground injured.

Shinimi:        BLACK DRAGON!!!

A black dragon made of chakra appears and swallows Manami.

Inside the dragon, Manami is attacked by shurikens from all directions.

Manami:         WIND DRAGON!!!

A wind chakra dragon appears around Manami and tears the black dragon down.

Gaara:         SAND TSUNAMI!!!

Manami:                        CHAKRA  PRISON JUTSU!!!

Manami forms chakra ropes and binds shinimi with them.

Manami:         WIND STYLE:   FLOWER BOMB!!!!

Many blue flower bombs fall on shinimi.

Gaara's thoughts: The next one is the eighth jutsu...

Gaara: Manami! Lets make this one count!

Manami: Right!                 WIND ARROWS!!!!

The arrows pierce through Shinimi's four limbs.

Gaara:            WATERFALL BINDING SAND!!!

With help of Gaara, Manami manages to bind Shinimi to the ground.

Gaara: Manami, now's the time. Use your final jutsu and end this now!

Manami: Yes...

Manami's thought: I can do this... It's now or never. I waited so long for this day.... I mustn't fail. He took everything away from me....I have to kill him. He's not my father...KILL HIM..KILL HIM..KILL HIM!!!!

Manami:          KAZE NO KODOMO NO SHINSEINA-RYOKU, WATASHI WA ANATA O SHOKAN SURU! WATASHI NI KITE YOGEN O NASHITOGE NASAI... KARE WA KURAYAMI SONOMONODESU. KARE O KOROSHITE, KARE O HAKAI SHITE KUDASAI. KARE WA ITAMI O SHITTE IMASEN. KARE WA TSUMI O OKASHITE IMASU... TENGOKU NO KAZE!!!

 (SACRED POWER OF THE WIND CHILD, I SUMMON YOU! COME TO ME AND FULFILL THE PROPHECY... HE IS DARKNESS ITSELF.. KILL HIM, DESTROY HIM. HE WHO KNOWS NO PAIN. HE WHO IS SIN... HEAVEN'S WIND! GRANT MY WISH TO DESTROY THE EVIL!!!!!!! )

Manami prepares herself for this heart piercing moment and unleashes all her power at once. 

But just before she is going to attack Shinimi, Her eyes meet His and... she hears her father's voice...

Voice: Manami...

She sees her father in front of her. 

She hesitates and.......Instead of hitting Shinimi, her attack hits a wall... 

                                               SHE MISSED....

Manami's thoughts: I...I can't....Father...You're still in there...I can't...

Gaara's thoughts: No... How could you miss? Manami... What have you done...What will we do now...?

Manami falls to the ground crying...

Gaara runs to her.

Gaara: Manami...

Manami: Gaara...I couldn't do it...I was so close...but father...

Just then they hear Shinimi's laughter.

Shinimi: Hahahaha...!!!! 

Gaara stands up and glares at Shinimi appearing from within the smoke.

Shinimi: Did you really think it would be this easy to kill me? You saw your dear father's face instead of mine because it was a genjutsu I cast on you through eye contact...and guess what? Poor little princess could not kill her daddy.. How sad...

Gaara: How dare you play with her feelings?!!!

Shinimi: Are you really in the condition to yell at me kazekage? Look around you, Manami is the only person who can kill me and see how helpless and powerless she is right now...weak and fragile. Ready to be killed...

Gaara: I won't let you hurt her!

Shinimi: Then kill me. But wait... you can't...Hahahaha....

Gaara's thoughts: It's useless now... I can't fight him. I need to find a way to escape and save Manami!

Manami's thoughts: What have I done...I'm not scared that he'll kill me but if he hurts Gaara...

Gaara grabs Manami and starts running towards the exit, his sand protecting them from Shinimi's attacks.

But suddenly He appears in front of gaara. 

Shinimi: Not so fast!

Shinimi punches Gaara. He and Manami go flying but Gaara wraps his arms around Manami to save her from damage due to their fall.

Gaara stands again.

Gaara's thoughts: What should I do?! He won't let us leave and Manami can't even stand now..!

Manami's thoughts: There's no other choice... I have to do it... I can't let it end like this...

Gaara forms a sand wall to protect Manami and himself while Shinimi is continuously attacking them. 

Shinimi: Do you think hiding behind a wall will save you? You won't last for long. Don't worry, I give you some time to bid your last goodbyes , hiding behind that little wall...

Manami: Gaara.

Gaara: Manami, yes?! Are you okay? Don't worry. I'll find a way to get out of here. I promise.

Manami could hardly keep her eyes open and her head was spinning around.

Manami: Gaara.. please...forgive me for this...

Gaara: Don't be foolish! It was not your fault!

Manami: There's a way... We can still turn this around...

Gaara: What are you saying? You're not in a condition to fight!

Manami: It's okay... I'll give the jutsu another try... I need your help..

Gaara: Manami......tell me.What should I do?

Manami: Lend me your chakra. You also have wind nature. With your help, there's still a chance!

Gaara: You're right... We can do it..together!

Manami holds her hand out and Gaara puts his onto her's.He closes his eyes transferring his chakra to her.

........

Shinimi:  How long do you two plan to hide? I'm done with you. Come out and face your death!!

Suddenly the sand wall collapses and reveals Gaara and Manami standing there holding hands.There was a blue chakra Ora around Manami.

Shinimi's thoughts: He... gave his chakra to her?! How did they figure it out?!... The only living person who knows the real prophecy is me! 

Manami's thoughts: This is my last chance! I'll use Gaara's chakra and mine to end it right here...

Shinimi: W..What's this?! Do you think this little trick will help you?! (PANICKING) 

Manami leaves Gaara's hand and walks a few steps forward.

Gaara's thoughts: Once she kills him, everything will be fine. We'll be happy and together! But... then why is my heart aching? Why do I feel like crying?

Manami:                   LAST GUST OF WIND!!!!!

Gaara: Manami, it's not the same jutsu...

Mnami: I know...

Shinimi: No...

Manami raises both her hands and forms a giant ball of wind chakra. It's like a rasenshuriken but thousand times stronger.

.....

At the same time back in the battle field, Prince Dai and Lia look up in the sky. 

It's almost sunset . Suddenly, black clouds cover the sky and there is a strange thunderbolt in the sky.

Dai: Lia, it's the sign...She's using that jutsu...

Lia: Dai,... won't that jutsu...

Dai: Yes... but she's a Kazuo.. She'll do it anyway...

Lia:.......

................

Gaara: Manami! What are you doing?! Why did you lie to me?!

Manami: Gaara, I'm sorry...Leave...

Gaara: What are you saying?! I won't leave without you!

Manami: You leave me no choice... Eien! Take him away!

Gaara: Manami! No!

Eien flies to Gaara, grabs him and transports him away from the castle to the battle field where Naruto and others are. Gaara resists but is unable to stop him.

Gaara's thoughts: Manami... No!!! Why are you doing this?! What is that jutsu?! Will you be okay?! I have to be with you no matter what!

Eien leaves Gaara beside Naruto and disappears .

Naruto: Gaara! You're okay!

Sakura: Wait, where's Manami?! 

Gaara: She's still in there! I have to go!

Just then Dai appears.

Dai: Don't. She doesn't want you to die . Her attack will kill you too if you're there. She did it for you.

Gaara: But... Will she be okay?

Dai looks at the ground not answering his question.

Gaara : She...won't..?...I have to stop her! I have to save her! HOW CAN YOU LET HER DIE LIKE THIS?! SHE THINKS OF YOU AS HER BROTHER!!

Dai: There's nothing we can do about it!

Gaara tries to go back to the castle but Naruto, Konkuro and Lee hold him back.

Gaara: Let me go! She'll kill herself!!! LET GO! LET GO!!!!

But he had little energy because he gave Manami his chakra.

...................

Manami's thoughts: Gaara, Big brother Dai, Lia, Sakura and everyone.... Thank you... I promise I'll see you all one last time before dying... Father... forgive me... I love you... Mother... everyone from my family, I'm coming.... 

Manami looks at Shinimi and then closes her eyes, launching her final attack...

Shinimi and Manami are slowly swallowed by the bright light. The light spreads and then swallows the entire castle.

Gaara: No....

All the dark soldiers turn to ashes... THE WAR WAS OVER...

Kakashi: She did it...

The light slowly fades away.Where there was the castle, there was now plain land with few remains of the castle.

Suddenly, Naruto's eyes widen.

Sakura: What's wrong Naruto?

Naruto: M..Manami... I can feel her chakra. She's there. Where there was a castle...

Gaara stands up and starts running in that direction.Everyone else follow him closely.

After running for a little while, Gaara stops in his tracks. A few meters away was standing Manami.

Gaara: Manami...

Manami starts walking towards Gaara. Her steps were weak and she couldn't walk straight. Her head was spinning and she was losing all her strength.

Gaara also started dashing towards her. Everyone else was also following him.

Naruto slows down suddenly.

Naruto's thoughts: Wait a minute...

Sasuke and Sakura also slow down.

Sakura's thoughts: Her chakra is...

One by one, everyone slows down.

Kakashi's thoughts: It's fading away...

Temari's thoughts: She's going to....

Lia's thoughts: Die...

Everyone realized it . Gaara did too but he refused to accept it. He started running towards Manami.

When there's only a little distance between them, Manami falls to the ground, unable to walk anymore...

(A/N; Play this song while reading further if you want the feels!)

Gaara finally reaches her and holds her in his arms.

Gaara: Manami! Open your eyes! Please....

Everyone else stop at a little distance from them.

Manami opens her eyes.

Manami: Gaara...

Gaara: Manami....why...?

Manami: I'm sorry Gaara... To be honest I really never wanted to use that jutsu... I just couldn't let him hurt you... or anyone else...

Sakura, unable to control herself, runs to Manami and starts healing her.

Tears falling down her cheeks.

Sakura's thoughts: I have to save her! She can't die! She doesn't deserve this!... But how do I heal her?! None of her wounds are Fatal... I can only heal one physically... but Her chakra is just simply leaving her body... How can I stop this?.... I learned medical ninjutsu to save my comrades... but I can't save her... I just feel so useless right now... After all these years... I feel the same pain again! 

Manami puts a hand on Sakura's hands.

Manami: Sakura,...it's okay... you don't have to feel bad... No one can save me... You're not weak...

Sakura: No! You have to stay strong! You have to live! This isn't how this should end!

Sakura cries even harder.

Naruto: Sakura-chan...

Sasuke walks to Sakura and puts a hand on her shoulder. He kneels down to her level and whispers: It's okay...

Sakura jumps into his arms crying and hugs him tight. He hugs her back.

Gaara: Manami, please don't leave me . I don't know what I'll do without you...I beg you please...

Tears fill Gaara's eyes.

Tears fill Manami's eyes as well.

Manami: O..Ofcourse not... silly...(SAD SMILE)  I'm not leaving you... I'll always be with you... You're just like a child...don't cry... you know I don't like it when you do....I...

Manami just couldn't stop crying.She hugs gaara tight.

Manami: G..Gaa..ra! I.. I really ..don't wanna die!!! I wanna stay ...with you..There's so much more... I wanted to do with you!!! I...I. don't want to leave everyone! I wanna stay!!!...A little longer...I wanted to live just a little longer!! Gaara!...Gaara..! Save me please...I promise I'll never do mischief or pull pranks on you...I'll do whatever you tell me to!!! Just save me!! Don't let me die!!! I beg you..please!

Gaara hugs her even more tightly.Tears were flowing down his cheeks..

Gaara: You...have no idea... how much I wanna save you...

Suddenly, Manami feels extreme pain in her chest.Her head felt like it was going to explode.

She knew her time had come.

She lets go of Gaara and looks at everyone standing  in front of her.

Manami: Everyone...thank you..I..am glad that I ...came to the leaf...and met you all....Na..ruto..Thank you... for saving Gaara...and being... his friend....I.. never knew how lonely ...I was until... I wasn't alone anymore....You all have given me great happiness....I lived a life I always wanted to...in this one month...I... do not regret being alive anymore.....Big brother Dai, Lia, thank you...for everything...and...get married already...okay?....

Lia starts crying.

Take... good care..of Arata and Chio...You'll be a great king big brother.....

Dai: Manami.... (tears fill his eyes)

Manami looks back at Gaara.

Manami: Gaara.... please don't cry... I know you'll be okay...you have to keep living...for me...Find happiness...and...forget me...I told you right?....It's...a dream...and at some point.... we'll wake up....I...

The pain in her chest intensifies and she coughs up blood.

Gaara: Manami!!

Manami: Gaara...

She brings her face close to his and puts a hand on his cheek.

Manami:                              I LOVE YOU.....I ALWAYS WILL....

Just then, Manami's eyes shine brightly due to the sunlight of the setting sun....She closes her eyes slowly... Gaara's eyes widen. Her hand on his cheek falls back to her side....AS A SINGLE TEAR FALLS DOWN HER CHEEK... HER HEART STOPS BEATING... 

Silence falls in the plains as the last gust of wind blows.....

Gaara: Manami....Manami....Manami! Wake up! You said you'd stay with me! You said you'd do anything I tell you to! Wake up! Talk to me! You are a lair!! You lied to me!!! You said we would be together!!! Say something!!! Manami!!!! 

Tamari walks to Gaara and puts a hand on his shoulder. 

Tamari: Gaara... stop it...she's dead...(CRYING)

Gaara: She's not! This is one of her jokes! I know it! Manami, this is not funny! Open your eyes!

Tamari: Gaara!

Tamari slaps him and then hugs him.

Gaara hugs back and starts crying in his older sister's arms.

Everyone. All of them were crying. Some lost their friend, some lost their princess, some lost their comrade.Some cried at the death of a true warrior, a ninja...

 Manami  left so much behind. In just a month, she became important to so many people....

IT ALL BEGAN AND ENDED, UNDER THE SETTING SUN......

.........................................

Hi everyone,

The story hasn't ended. I hope you liked this chapter and you'll like the next one too. Please vote and comment so I can know what you think. K..K?

Love, Mary.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
750 20 5
After the great 4th ninja war and when the fight was ongoing with Kaguya Otsatsuki team 7 which is kakashi katake naruto uzumaki sakura haruna sasuke...
8.5K 243 44
My daughter believes in fairytales. She believes that two people can meet, fall in love at first sight and be married all in the same week. As much a...
373K 10.2K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...