Bubble tea and guitar strings

By aspoopythang

This is a we are bears fanfic about pan pan and Charlie cause why the hell not? Anyways, this is based off of... More

Chapter 1

29 3 0
By aspoopythang

Charlie smiled softly as he held his boyfriend, a dim glow let off by the television as they watched a mix of Korean drama and Spanish soap opera.

Peter snuggled up to the taller male, resting his head on Charlie's shoulder, letting a soft sight escape his parted lips.

Charlie softly kissed Peter's cheek, causing him to giggle softly.

"C-cut it out Charlie! Your stubbles tickling me!" Peter said with an unstable pout as his boyfriend continued to place small quick pecks all over his face and neck.
"Oh I'm sorry Petey, what was that?" Charlie asked as he began to tickle his pudgy boyfriend.

"Noooo!!! B-heh-bad Charlie! No tickles!!" Peter complained as he laughed at his partners actions.

Charlie stopped tickling Peter, and laid his head onto Peter's chest before letting out a small

"te amo" Along with a kiss pressed to Pan's forehead.

"사랑해" Peter replied, a small blush creeping into his cheeks as his boyfriend wrapped his arms around his small yet chubby frame.

"Hey Peter?" Charlie asked looking up to his boyfriend warmly as Pan gave a simple hum.

"You gotta wake up now"

Peter shot up in his bed, a dark blush covering his face as he recounted his dream, before reaching for his pillow, slamming it into his face, letting his body fall down once again with a loud groan.

The teen sighed as he peeked from his pillow, met by a bright blurry mess.

Peter grabbed his glasses and sat up, stretching and swinging his legs over his bed, before groggily waddling into the kitchen.

"Mornin' bro!" Chris said with a bright smile as he grabbed a can of soda from the fridge.

"M'rnin" Peter grumbled out, pulling a chair from the table and sitting down, only to have Isaac place a plate of vegetable omelette in front of him, a plate of eggs bacon and toast for Chris and a bowl of kasha for himself.

Peter gave a weak smile and mumbled out a thank you as he began eating.

"Let me guess, another dream about that singer you like?" Chris asked with a sly smirk on his face, getting only a simple nod of the head from his brother.

"Dang you must really like the guy, huh?" Chris chuckled, making Peter blush.

"Isaac thinks it's cute" Isaac said with his usual blank expression.

Peter simply groaned.

"As if someone like Charlie would ever notice me"

Chris frowned.

"You never know Petey, he could have a thing for awesomely adorable trans guys" Chris said with a bright smile.

"I doubt it" Peter said with a pout.

Peter sighed softly.

"Hey I'm gonna go into the city today okay guys? I gotta pick up some posters!" Peter said quickly as his brothers nodded in approval, standing and rushing to his room to get changed.

A few minutes later Peter came out wearing a jumper that read 'straight outta the closet', a simple pair of jeans and black converse.

He had his fringe pinned back, only small strands sticking out here and there.

Chris smiled warmly at his brother
"lookin' hella masculine bro!" He chimed (in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door sorry not sorry) Peter smiled brightly, feeling confident in his chubby figure.

Peter waved to his brothers as he opened the door, before closing it and taking a deep breath, and started towards the bus stop, ready for the day ahead.

-time skip-

Peter smiled as he walked around the city, his joy due to the fact that he had been recognised as a 'sir', at the poster store, that and he had gotten some strawberry bubble tea.

Peter gasped when he felt someone crash into him, falling backwards with a grunt, his drink landing upwards.

"S-sorry!" Peter said panicking slightly, when his eyes widened at the condescending glare being shot his way.

"Better be you faggot!" The male spat angrily "ugh, you've probably infected me with your gayness you freak!" He growled picking a whimpering Peter up by his jumper.

"Hey!!" A deep, almost Texan accent yelled, making the homophobe turn to him.

"The fuck do you want??" He spat, keeping his grip on Peter'a jumper as the scared boy squirmed.

"I want you to drop him" the Texan male spoke calmly, keeping an intimidating glare on the homophobic man.

Peter gasped as he was dropped to the floor, rubbing his neck slightly as the man walked away bumping shoulders with the Texan, grumbling as he did.

"You okay?" The Texan voice spoke, startling Peter into realising he hadn't yet seen his saviours face.

Peter turned to the other male as he spoke.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine! Th-thank you so much for-" Peter's eyes widened when he saw the others face, a dark blush running across his cheeks.

"I- uh- y-you're!" Peter stuttered as he stared into the eyes of his idol.

"So I'm taking it that you know my band?" Charlie asked with a smile, Peter only able to nod.

Charlie reached his hand to Peter's, Peter hesitantly taking it, a small jolt running through the both of them.

Charlie pulled Peter up a little quickly, causing Peter to land into Charlie's chest, making him blush and push himself away.

"So what's your name?" Charlie asked with a small chuckle.

"O-oh! I-I'm Peter!" Peter stuttered out, still flustered by the singers presence.

Charlie smiled softly before groaning as he looked over Peter head to see the paparazzi had found him.

"Hey I know this is pretty sudden, but would you know anywhere I could stay that paparazzi wouldn't expect me to be?" Charlie asked.

Peter nodded grabbing Charlie's hand and quickly rushing them both the the train station.

"You could stay with me and my brothers! We live in a pretty unknown area!" Peter said as the paparazzi sped past the two, unnoticed.

"Perfect!" Charlie said with a grin.

"Show me the way!"

And by now Peter's tea had been long forgotten.

-time skip-

When the two boys had finally reached their destination, Peter opened the door carefully, waiting for Chris to pounce on him demanding to know how the day had been.

When the impact never came, Peter shrugged and walked into the house, Charlie close on his tail.

"Nice little house you got here" Charlie said, his eyes scanning across the cute little home before him.

Peter smiled softly before he slipped off his shoes and sat on the couch, patting the spot beside him.

Charlie smiled sitting next to the chubby teenager, sighing in content.

"Do you want a drink or anything?" Peter asked sitting up straight, ready to get up if needed, but Charlie simply shook his head and said,

"No thanks, well... unless you have cheese balls" he said with a hopeful smile, to which Peter giggled.

"Cheese balls coming right up!" He said cheerfully as he got up and walked to the kitchen, pouring some cheese balls into a bowl, walking back to the living room, handing the cheesy snacks to his idol.

"Thanks Petey!" Charlie said, smiling softly at the boy.

"S-so, what where you doing in the city? Y-you know cause you hate paparazzi and all" Peter asked trying not to let an awkward silence take control of the situation.

Charlie let out a small chuckle, that's sent red flying to Peter's cheeks.

"Actually, I was supposed to be picking up some particular candies for my cousin" he said blushing softly.

"Oh... that's sweet of you to do for your cousin" Peter said smiling.

All of a sudden the front door swung open, startling Peter so much he squeaked and held Charlie, his face in the others chest.

"PETER WE'RE HO-ohhhh?? Who's this Petey?" Chris asked with a mischievous smile.

"Um, Chris, Isaac, this is Charlie, the singer from the band Aware, you know the one I like?" Peter asked before blushing at his choice of words.

"I-I mean the band I like!" He spluttered out making Chris and Charlie chuckle.

"Well Charlie, nice to meet you! I'm Chris, and this is Isaac!" Chris said cheerily before snapping his fingers.

"Charlie! You should totally stay for the night!" Chris suggested with a grin

"you could share a room with peter! Right Petey?" when Peter heard those words, his face turned a deep shade of red, but he nodded either way, I mean, why the hell wouldn't he?

Charlie smiled wrapping an arm around Peter's shoulders.

"Sounds great!" Charlie said, a bright smile still adorning his lips.

'Oh boy' Peter thought.

Tonight was going to be a long one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
236K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
273K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...