band imagines [REQUESTS ARE O...

By chrismotiontits

some bands/artists included : - andy black - chase atlantic - ice nine kills - in this moment - motionless i... More

frank iero - MCR (requested)
geoff wigington - waterparks (requested)
gawsten (requested)
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB (requested)
remington leith - palaye royale
chris motionless - MIW
mike fuentes - PTV
christian anthony - Chase Atlantic
awsten knight - waterparks
hey guys!!

andy biersack - BVB

230 11 3
By chrismotiontits

INTERNETWEIRDO101 gave me the plot

[COMING OUT OF MY CAGE]

*your pov*

      I sit on the couch, waiting for Andy to come home. We've been dating for a year and a half and I need to tell him something that might affect our relationship.

The front door soon opens and Andy walks in. I sigh, mentally preparing myself how I'm going to tell him that I'm transgender.

"Hey, babe," Andy smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Hi," I reply.

"What's wrong? You seem a little off," he asks.

"I need to tell you something," I say and he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Ok, I am transgender," I rush out and he doesn't reply. "I kind of regret telling you that because now you want to leave right?"

"No, no! Baby, I don't wanna leave you. I'm just trying to process this," he assures.

"Are you sure?"

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap. "Y/n, I love you no matter what. I want you to be you rather than you pretending to be someone else. So what if I'm dating a guy? All that matters is that I love the guy I'm dating, which I do."

"I love you too, Andy," I mumble and he kisses my lips.

      We ended up cuddling on the couch while watching movies for the rest of the night. I'm happy that I got this lucky to have Andy.

____________
i hope you enjoyed this !!!
- halle :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...