You Are My Baka//MaleOsana X...

Crazhia tarafından

Ayano is a girl who always have an expressionless face,she doesn't even know what emotions are and what it fe... Daha Fazla

Ch. 2 - Jealousy
Ch. 3 - Anonymous
Ch. 4 - A Short and Dear Moment
Ch. 5 - Decision
Ch. 6 - Lust to kill
Ch. 7 - Rivalry
Ch. 8 - Defense

Ch.1 - Falling Inlove

972 27 4
Crazhia tarafından

I grow,feeling nothing...

No emotions.

Love,Anger,Rage,Sadness.

I feel nothing of them,I am indifferent.

'I was not normal' they said

Not until ....

Morning was peaceful,it's a sunny day.A good day of spring,
cherry trees are blooming bringing the color of spring back after the season of cold.

Other than,just that,awaits the opening ceremony for teenagers to go and step for highschool.
Which a lot been looking out for,
growing by theirselves and independence.

Mostly things,teenagers can contribute to the growing community.Rather than just lazing around the corners of their rooms.

Speaking of independent,
dependence to other is still quite....evident.

Banging the door loudly,a orange haired boy knocks at the door,
not giving any care to the neighborhood who probably waken up by his morning knocks and calls.

He pursued both his lips,a big frown is forming to his such young face.He continously knocks,putting his other hand which holds a bag of uniform at his waist.

His foot stomping at the concrete,he calls out almost shouting "Ayano! You dummy! Wake up,we're late for the opening ceremony!"

He heard a groan,which he was relieve that she was still alive and complete.

He heard steps from the wooden floor of the house,alas the door has open revealing a ravenette still on her pajamas.Her hair still messy and wasn't untied from being tied.

He didn't gave the poor girl a chance to speak,he scold her "Ugh! You always wake up late! You should learn how to be independent atleast! You're relaying on me like I'm some kind of a human alarm clock!"

He barges in the house,putting the bag at the counter temporarily "what are you waiting for?! Go and take a shower! Heres your uniform!" He said,pointing at the bag at the counter to the girl namely Ayano who seems to be shaken up already.

"Thanks Osano." He blushes,
averting his gaze away from Ayano "D-don't always thank me! Thank my mother too! You idiot!" She narrows her eyes,
walking back to her room to get her towel.

While taking a bath,Osano prepares him a toasted bread for atleast a little breakfast for his friend "You should also wake up early to take breakfast! You'll get thin and it'll be my fault!"

Even at the shower,she rolls her eyes towards him.But she stops as she can feel the glare from the boy "I know your rolling your eyes!"

After a bath,she knocks on the door getting the attention of Osano "I'm already done,can you hand the bag over?"

Osano blushes a little at the request,he gets the bag and walks near the bathroom.He hang the bag at the knob and knocks back "quick,get the bag I hang it on the knob"

He shuts his eyes tightly when the door clicked open even when he's back is facing the door.
Ayano mutter a 'thank you' before closing the door.

He sighs,kicking the door for no reason "hurry up!" Seriously,hes starting to get on Ayano's nerves.

She shows her uniform,to Osano which appears to be wear correctly except the ribbon that was a little off,that Osano had to fix it.

They went off to walk to school which wasn't far away from their house,the walk to the school was silent but in a comfortable way.
(maybe not for Osano)

They finally arrive,they stare at the entrance of the school 'Akademi high'.

A sign saying "Welcome first years!" stands by the side of the gate,excited students entered the school some were nervous.

But they focused on looking at the board which shows where section the students are going.

Osano and Ayano have to go through the crowd just o see their names,and finally they did.

"I'm glad we're on the same section" Ayano gave him a look,
causing him to blush and was taken back at what he just said.
"D-don't misunderstood! I'm just glad that there is someone I know! T-thats all!" He stutters,
denying that he really want Ayano to be with him at the same section.

"All first years! Please gather at the gynasium! The third years will lead you where the gymnasium is!" An annoucememt from a student,all the first years went to the gymnasium as told along with Osano and Ayano.

Ayano bump into a student,she found herself on the ground "watch where you going!" A shout out from that random student.

She lost herself from the group,
mainly Osano.She will go to a lot of scolds later on.

"Are you okay?" Asks a gentle voice to her,lending his hand to her "Tha-" she was cut off when she look at his eyes.

Those black eyes,reflecting her which mesmerize her, good features made her hear skip a beat.Especially the gentle voice asking for concern at her.

"Are you a first year?" He ask,
sweating at the girl who stares to him for seconds before blinking once,twice.

She suddenly blush,standing up.
Dusting herself off "Y-yes!" She stuttered,which she never do even when lying.

It was odd,she feels so...warm inside 'what is this feeling?' She ask on her thoughts.

A hand waves infront of her "hello.." she shook her head all of the sudden "your not a first year then?" He ask again.She shook her head furiously "No.no.no! I'm a first year! S-sorry about that."

He chuckles in response making her heart flutter for the first time of her life "I'm a second year,
the names Taro Yamada." she shakes hands with him,
commenting that its warm on her thoughts of course.

"A-ayano Aishi...Senpai,nice meeting you " she bows down respectfully.

"You guys were told to go to the gynasium,why don't I show you the way?" He offers.

She nods nervously,walking side by side.Tripping to her feet,
earning a laugh from Taro.

"His laugh...is so gentle that it makes my heart skip a beat,what is this feeling?" She clenches the fabric of her uniform,looking at Taro.

A smile crept up to her lips,as they arrive to the gynasium "here we are,it was nice meeting you Aishi-san"

"You too....senpai..Thank you for showing the way" he bid a goodbye before running off the gynasium,Ayano can just look at his back as he runs away.

"There you are!" She was snap back to reality,thanks to her friend.

He run up to her,looking furious as usual but more furios than usual.

"Where did you run off to?! You don't know how much you worried me!" She apologizes to Osano,telling him why she suddenly disappeared.

Osano commented her for being clumsy and dummy,Ayano takes it as a compliment.

They both find their seats,which not so far from the stage.

The principal gave a message of welcome to the students,a teacher explains the qualities of a student and of the school.

The president of the council,told the rules of the school,clubs freshmen can join to and other more that didn't interest any of the first years.

        ~¤~¤~¤~¤~ ♡ ~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Finally,the first years went to their classes.Ayano sat at the last row,while Osano is infront of her seat which happens to be by a window.

The class started with introducing each other,the school schedule and important matters discussed.

Osano and Ayano spent their lunch up the rooftop,they happened to be seat near the railing.

Ayano saw Taro sitting at the fountain reading a book,she suddenly remembered the events lately.She wondered,what just happened?

Her heart skip a beat,
She feels warm inside,
Her face flushes randomly,
She feels nervous around him,

She wonders,what is these things she is feeling...maybe...

"Osano,what is it like to be inlove?" He almost choke his food,because of the random and unusual question.

He blushed "w-what do you mean?!?!"

"Can you explain how it feels?"
She asked,not caring for her freak out friend.She is curious and nothing is gonna stop her curiosity.

He clears his throat,still red "you feel...warm"

"And?"

"Your heart flutters,everytime your with that person....and...."
He stopped to look at Ayano

"And you think of that person all the time" Ayano stares at him,still blank but was satisfied for the answer.

"I see" she rests her hand up the railing,resting her cheeks on it.
Looking at Taro from afar.

"Atleast...I know now..That I'm inlove of him"

A/N: crappy writing and grammatical errors? Well this is my first book that contents fanfiction :)

So its all bout Osano x Ayano,
Osano is male here and so I made his name to Osano.
In this fanfic no female osana around.

Thanks for reading! I do appreaciate a comment and a vote :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.7K 295 15
Ayano-chan has major feelings for Taro Senpai, yet she has never felt any emotion before. It's uncontrollable. But when jealously strikes and rivals...
76K 1.8K 44
Once in the wonderful school of Akademi high, a girl name Ayano Aishi, who is emotionless, an introvert, and lastly quiet. She never dreams of having...
4.5K 148 44
Budo has kept his feelings for Taro hidden for a long time, but with it now being their last year of high school, Budo needs to tell him soon or he m...
7.4K 121 10
Taro Yamada, an apathetic boy from birth, fell in love with an underclassman, Ayano Aishi, she brought warmth and color into his world. He'll do anyt...