Healed Scars | JJK ✓

By nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... More

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 4]

9.3K 360 69
By nxarmy_26

Sumi (POV)

As I slowly turned around to look at him, he was crying. I didn't know what to do except standing still. There was silence filled with his little quiet sobs.

"Why - Why are you crying?" I said with no emotions in it.

Jungkook: I just needed some comfort right now.

After when he said that, I slowly pulled his arm away from me and I faced him. His eyes was red and his face was swollen. I grab his hand and went to the living room. I sat him down on the couch and put his leg on the couch, so he was basically laying down.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

"My sister mention to me that when someone is sad, they need a lot of rest. So that means you need a lot of rest."

I quickly went and grab a blanket and covered him with it. He then slowly went to sleep, as I sat down on the other couch watching over him.

Jungkook (POV)

It was already after 30 minutes of me pretending to sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Sumi sleeping next to me on the other couch. I slowly got off the couch and walked over to her. I caressed her cheek slowly and gently.

"How can someone say that you're a cold person? How can someone like you be a cold person?"

I asked myself these questions as I look at her while she's sleeping.

"From what I see. You're not a cold person. You might think you are, but you're not. If you're really a cold person, you would've kicked me out of your house already."

I wrapped my arms around her and carried her bridal style and walked towards her bedroom, which I think is her room, but I didn't care. I walked inside the room and laid her down on the bed as I got inside the covers of the bed as well.

I hugged her to sleep, with her in my arms.

-

I opened my eyes only to see Sumi staring at me in peacefully. As she noticed that I woke up, she quickly moved away from me and sat up straight on the bed, as I did the same.

Sumi: You should get going. It's getting late. Your parents might be worried about you by now.

She got off the bed and was about to walk out the room but I stopped her by holding onto her wrist.

"My parents doesn't live here."

She turned around to face me and gave me her confused expression written all over her face.

Sumi: Then where do they live?

"They live in the countryside. I'm poor. The only way that I got to this school was because of my parents' money. They used every cent of their money just for me to come here and have a better life than they are having."

I looked at her and she was just staring at me, not saying anything at all. I was still holding onto her wrist. As soon she noticed it, she try to get out of the grip but I held onto it tighter.

"So I heard that you have scars, a lot scars. From Jennie."

When I mentioned about her scars, her eyes widen and she harshly pulled her wrist out of my hold and walked right straight at the door. I quickly followed her down the stairs and saw her walking towards the front door.

Sumi: You can go now. Either you go home nicely or I'm going to have to use force on you. And I'm not going to hesitate on doing it.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her. I then quickly pushed the front door closed and she was about to grab it again but I stopped her by blocking her way.

"If you're hurt just say so. Cause I feel the same thing also."

She stood in front of me, giving me her death glare. I can tell she was getting angry at me, but I'm willing to risk it all, just to get her to open to me.

Sumi: You know nothing about my scars or what I've been through.

"I would if you let me listen to your story."

She was about to speak again until someone opened the front door. I tuned around only to see Yura in front of me. I quickly stepped aside letting her in.

Yura: What's going on?

Sumi: Nothing. He's just about to leave right now anyways.

Yura: But aren't you going to eat dinner with us first? I bet you're really hungry. Please stay and have dinner before you leave.

"Sure. Why not?"

Sumi (POV)

When he decided to stay even I threatened him that I'll use force, he wasn't afraid of me at all. I wonder why isn't he afraid of me.

-

We were eating dinner and Yura and Jungkook were talking while I ate in peace.

Yura: So Jungkook? I heard that you're living here all by yourself?

Jungkook: Yea. My parents lives in the countryside so they couldn't come with me into the city.

Yura: Why did you decide to come to the city?

Jungkook: Because I wanted to prove someone that even though I'm poor, I can actually find a great future with having effort into it.

Yura: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that person gets to see that you're a successful person now. You've got into a great school and now you're about to have a nice scholarship. That person is definitely wrong about you.

They continue on talking, while I continue on eating until Yura said something to me that makes me angry all of a sudden.

Yura: I saw dad toady at the market.

I dropped my spoon which made a loud sound. I looked at her.

"Did he see you?"

Yura: No. I hide from him. I made sure he didn't see me, Sumi.

"Then why are you telling me this if he didn't see you at all? Why are you even bothering me to care?"

Yura: If I see dad around the market, that means he lives around this place. That means he lives close to us.

"Well, you shouldn't have told me that. You know how much I hate him. You know that he's dangerous and yet you're just telling me this."

I got up from the table and was about to walk out until Yura stopped me.

Yura: I got a message. From dad.

I turned around slowly facing Yura and she was standing right in front of me while Jungkook was confuse at what was happening.

Yura: He's coming, Sumi. And this time he won't be alone. No matter how much or how far we run from him, he will always end up finding us.

"Then let him come to us and let him finish what he want to finish in the beginning. Cause I'm done with all these bullsh*ts."

Yura: You can't be serious, Sumi. We survived for 12 years. 12 YEARS SUMI! 12 years of running. 12 years of hiding from dad and now you're giving up. Just like that. We need to keep fighting no matter what. That's what mom would want from us.

Suddenly I felt tears streaming down my face and I quickly wiped them away from my face.

"You can keep fighting. I'm done. When dad finally catches us, I'm letting him kill me without fighting back. I'm ready, Yura. I'm ready to see mom. When the time has come to me, I need to let it go and accept my fate."

-
TO BE CONTINUED
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 14
Kim Taehyung,a rude,cold kidnapped a cute, beautiful,pure hearted but sometimes cold Hacker Jeon Jungkook because he wanted to find his sister's rapi...
230K 7.6K 39
There is this one girl name Sumi. She has a boyfriend name Jimin. They have been dating for 2 years already, but suddenly he started treating her bad...
92.9K 6.9K 52
!Needs Major Editing! Jungkook is a boy with a pure smile, even if his illness should rob him of his happiness. He is content with every day he r...
347K 9.1K 20
Ivory Kim - a girl who only wants to make her own choice in life~ Jeon JungKook - a guy who doesn't understand what love truly is~ Watch this two cou...