Promises (COMPLETED)

By sweethoneybey

That Mother (sequel) [BOOK 2] More

The characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Q/A
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue
Promises 2
New story

18

1.3K 65 73
By sweethoneybey

May 27th, 2017

The girls asked to visit jasmine a long time ago but I wanted them to focus on school, so since school is out they are more than welcome to visit her everyday. I led the girls to her hospital room. Ariana was the first to go in.

"Wake up bitch!" She yelled tapping her. Everyone shushed her. She looked up and covered her mouth.

The other girls just stood by her bed.

"She looks like she is dead" Hailie announced

Dominique slapped her arm.

"Owwe"

Ariana just kept her distance shaking her head. She got up from the couch and walked to jasmine.

"Why would you commit suicide? You have a whole ass family and you do this dumb shit? Why bro? U could have at least lost your virginity before trying to end your life"

"Ariana!" The girls whispered loudly.

"What? It's the truth. She had everything growing up and now she chooses to try to kill herself? Like what's the point?" She sat down sighing

Dominique just stayed silent rubbing jasmine's hand.

"We all here girl" breanna started, "we just need to wake up. Oh yea Nina got expelled and now she going to Gilbert. Her life is fucked bro. Oh yea and Ashton? They boy crush you had? He Asked for ya number, instagram, and Snapchat boo. You better wake up and go get ya man"

"Yo you remember that time we was at the mall and we was in target's parking lot. We dared jasmine to get in the basket and we had a race. Ariana let go of the basket and fell and jasmine flew into the bushes. Bro that was hilarious. Maddie hopped out the basket because breanna didn't have her glasses on. And jasmine started crying cuz her contact fell out." Hailie said as the girls laughed

"That was funny" Dominique states

"And that one time we thought we was drunk cuz jasmine put margarita juice in the slushy" maddie reminisced

They all laughed

Slowly time passed and they began to leave one by one. They all left crying and I felt bad because this is their home girl and now she is in the hospital fighting for her life. My mom and dad sat on the couch praying while her other grandparents said rituals asking god to bring their granddaughter back. Anthony went home to freshen up. I went to jasmine and kissed her cheek

"I'll be back. Okay?"

Her cheek was so cold. Each day it felt like we were loosing her more and more. She looked completely lifeless. Her skin was pale, her lips were pink and her hair was long as ever, but it lacked color and volume. Her eyelashes grew longer than they used to be. Although she is in a coma you can see the maturity in her face day by day. They finally took her off life support but it's only temporarily to see if she progressing. Her immune and nervous system is being corruptive. We only have hope to search for.

I walked into my kitchen seeing jay already in there. He was cooking. I opened the fridge grabbing a couple of potatoes to make French fries

A/N: she will not burn them this time. I hope 🤞👀

I rinsed the potatoes off and began to cut them. Jay stopped to look at me

"What are you doing?"

"Cutting a potato. What else does it look like?"

"I was just asking a question"

"And I was answering your dumbass question at that" I replied placing the slices in cold water.

He didn't reply. He continued to cook until he needed to grab something

"Move" he demanded

"That's not how you ask"

He smacked his teeth opening the top cabinet having it hit me in the head.

"What the fuck jay?"

"I told you to move"

"That doesn't mean hit me in the head with the cabinet"

"Well you should have listened instead of using that smart ass mouth of yours"

"It's not my fault you asked a dumbass question"

"Well it's not my fault your dumbass didn't want to move"

I froze and looked at him, "are you serious?"

He didn't reply. All he did was place some napkins on the plate taking out the fish from the frying pan.

I sighed biting my lip, "I didn't come home to argue with you"

"Well you shouldn't have came home in the first place"

I rolled eyes my dropping the knife heading upstairs to blues room. I woke up from her nap to get her dressed. Once I was done I headed back downstairs but this time blue was with me. I grabbed my keys as jay asked me where I was going with our daughter. It wasn't until he yanked me back I responded, "my dumbass is taking my daughter to go see her sister! Is there a problem Shawn?!"

"Lower your voice"

I clenched my jaw, "let me go before I act out of my character in front of Blue"

I yanked my arm away as he stood there pissed. I picked blue up and walked to the car. I felt water on my collarbone. I looked down at blue and noticed she was crying. I placed her in her car seat buckling her up. I wiped her tears, "Baby girl what's wrong"

"I don't like when you and daddy argue"

My heart softened, "baby, mommy and daddy wasn't arguing we just had a disagreement"

"Is that why daddy yells at you all the time and is it why you yell at daddy all the time"

I frowned, "sadly yes baby girl it is"

"Is it because of me?" She asked crying again

"Nooooo it isn't blue blue" I grabbed her face wiping her tears. I kissed her nose and cheeks. "Me and daddy just can't agree on a lot of things"

"Like what mommy?"

"Um things you don't have to worry about okay? Me and daddy are going to stop arguing for now on okay?"

She nodded.

"Now can you be a big girl and smile for me" I pinched her cheek and she giggled, "there's that smile I have been waiting for"

I closed her door and walked over to my side. Before getting in I seen jay standing at the window mugging me. I shook my head getting into the car, driving to the hospital.

When we got there jasmine looked even worse than before. She looked weak and she was losing weight. I seen Anthony rubbing her face with his index finger silently crying. I had blue sit and eat her food while I spoke with jasmines dad. We stepped outside. I wiped his tears hugging him.

"I'm scared Beyoncé. What if she doesn't make it? She is all I have" he sobbed

I rubbed his back, "it's going to be okay. She's strong"

"Look at our daughter bey!" He yelled pointing to her. "She looks like she is dead. She hasn't showed any signs and it's scaring me. She isn't going to make it!"

"Yes she is" I said, "she is going to make it. Don't think like that"

I let him vent to me.

"You were the best thing that has ever happened to me bey. And it's hurts that the only thing that I accomplished in life is slowing giving up. I'm a failure. I couldn't be man enough to keep you in my life. I wasn't man enough to tell you how I actually felt, but instead I used my fist.im not even man enough to create more than one child. I said I never loved, when I actually did. You gave me my daughter when you could have gave up completely and went through with the abortion. I lost my baby, my woman, and I'm losing the last piece of me." I cried, "I'm sorry for hurting you Beyoncé I am. And god is fucking me good for the hurt I caused you. I deserve every last bit of god's punishment but it isn't fair for him to repay me through my child. She's innocent"

"I know baby I know. We just have to stay strong for her. She is feeding off our energy and if we aren't strong then who knows what's going to happen. Just have faith Anthony"

"For what?! You haven't shedded a tear for our daughter since she was admitted! You care bey I know you do, but you aren't showing it fully! Do more than just checking up on her!"

"Okay, what do you want me to do Anthony?!" I yelled, "I hired the best doctors in California to fly out here to New York to operate on our daughter! I come visit her every single day! I spend every single hour of the weekend and monday with her! For the other days I stay up here from sunrise till downfall! Speaking and talking to her! Reminiscing off our past! All the good memories! Making sure she doesn't forget us and that she knows both of her parents are together as one! Not for the sake of our careers but for the sake of her! You aren't the only one about to lose a daughter okay!" I cried, "I'm hurting just as much as you are. Every feeling and emotion you are experiencing, I am going through as also. We are in this together. Jasmine is going to make it. I know she is."

He pulled me into a hug as we cried. I can't loose my daughter not right now, not ever. She just turned 16. It all my fault that she is in this state. I should be the one fighting for her life. Not her! She hasn't done anything wrong! I should have been honest with her. I should have gotten custody of her when she was 7. I shouldn't have put Anthony in jail. I should have never hid jasmine from him. I should have been the best mother I could have been from the jump. I fucked over my second chance, and look at me now? I'm going insane! I just need another chance god. I'm asking god for a third chance to be her mother. This time I promise to give myself to god and confess my sins at the alter. I'll do it for another chance. I just need him to lead me in the right direction.

•••••••••••

>>How was the chapter?

>>How do y'all feel about the girls and their memories with jasmine?

>>Jasmine condition? Will she pull through?

>>Jay and Beys relationship? Will they be able to work out?

>>Anthony and Bey? Will things get better for them?

>>Anthony's back story of him letting bey go and not being man enough?

>>Anthony said, 'I lost my baby, my woman, and I'm losing the last piece of me' what do y'all think he meant by that?

>>What baby is Anthony talking about?

>>Is Anthony blaming hisself now?

>>Is god punishing them?

>>What do y'all think is going to happen?

>>Will bey keep her promise?
••••••••••
30+votes
45+ comments

I'll try to update later on this week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
34.1K 1.4K 74
Beyoncรฉ Knowles-Carter and Shawn Carter daughter was kidnapped form their home when she was 3.it's been 11 years since she was snatched and they've...
10.9K 356 27
The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her mom refused to let her live with her da...
3.8K 230 13
Go on a journey as a mother reconnects with her one true love: her daughter.