Don't Forget

By RoyuhltyontheRocks

A terrible accident changes the life of Anna in the first week of her senior year. Or was it an accident? Fol... More

One
Two.
Three
Four
Five
Six
Author's note
Seven
Eight

Prologue.

34 7 4
By RoyuhltyontheRocks

Dear diary,
I feel invisible. I'm floating around like a piece of paper. Touching and coming in contact with everything and everyone yet making no impact at all.
I'm also confused. I'm not thinking straight. I know this place but I don't know where I am. The surroundings are the ones I'm used to. But I'm not quite at home.
I feel trapped. Like there's nothing for me here but still I can't move. I'm stuck.
I have no one.
It's just me now.

And of course. You.

Love,
Anna

Author's note.
I'm not sure how to add a cast list to my story. So I'll just put it on here.

                     CAST LIST

Anna Rodriguez - Lily Collins

Lily Scott - Allie DeBerry

Christian Jameson - Jordan Fisher

Adrian Parker - Alex Pettyfer

Jacob Azarea - Dave Franco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 850 26
Hello my name is Kate, and this is my story. Its about the year I turned 18/ my senior year in high school. Its about how I met Eric and its OUR stor...
297K 10.1K 44
What will happen when the guy you've been crushing for what feels like forever is paired with your best friend on a fake marriage and you get stuck w...
909 54 26
A 17 years old teenager live with her father and stepmother she have a little brother and a stepsister near to her age her life was complicated and h...
69 3 13
After her parents died in a car accident, Emma tries to continue moving on with her life. Things change when she meets Chris, a new student. Chris ha...